Google tracking 70% of retail purchases thanks to secret deal with MasterCard

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-9-2_8-14-27.png

Over the past year, certain Google advertisers have been able to use a "potent new tool" which allows them to track whether ads they run online translated to sales at physical stores throughout the United States, thanks to a secret deal between the Silicon Valley tech giant and Mastercard, reports Bloomberg.

First i'm going to waste all of your time by giving you the trails of links where everybody's OPINION on the same article is different because people write their opinions.

you know kinda like when the ONION takes a CNN article and writes about it, then AP has an article on it, CNN has an article on it so hmmm where shall we start so I can waste all of your times looking at links that lead to the same gawd dam story but is USMB APPROVED...........

Oh here we are INFOWARS GOT IT FROM ZERON HEDGE, ZEROHEDGE APPARENTLY they got it from Bloombertg.
upload_2018-9-2_8-17-38.png

so lets see where bloomberg got it from..........

upload_2018-9-2_8-18-40.png

lets see why do people not choose to play the link trail. COMMON SENSE when a person likes the opinion of that certain site THAT IS THE SITE THEY USE BECAUSE THEY AGREE WITH IT JESUS CHRIST.!!.
LIBERALS ARE THE DUMBEST FKS ON EARTH.

Lets see where BLOOMBERG got it from.........

Apprently it stops at BLOOMBERG should I be made to post it from BLOOMBERG nooooo

I should be able to post it from the source I agree with ..

upload_2018-9-2_8-26-40.png

Oh and look infowars quotes who the org. article came from too imagine that..

Over the past year, certain Google advertisers have been able to use a “potent new tool” which allows them to track whether ads they run online translated to sales at physical stores throughout the United States, thanks to a secret deal between the Silicon Valley tech giant and Mastercard, reports Bloomberg.

Funny how searches on Google have changed since Trump called them out.....two weeks ago a deep state search would give you anti Trump sites now they will give you deep state sites and even mention the Magic Kenyan....sometimes all one has to do to leftest cockroaches is to shine a light on them....way to go Trump keep at them....

• Banned
Funny how searches on Google have changed since Trump called them out.....two weeks ago a deep state search would give you anti Trump sites now they will give you deep state sites and even mention the Magic Kenyan....sometimes all one has to do to leftest cockroaches is to shine a light on them....way to go Trump keep at them....

I just can't wait until all these censoring c....ts get blow back and eat themselvea alive including sites that censor who the hell someone post their bs from.

Last edited:
Check this out - - I asked Google home for the latest headlines or news, and it instantly sited or referenced CNN as the news outlet in which to recite the latest news to me. I stopped Google home, and asked it to give me conservative news outlets on the latest news, but it kept giving me CNN as it's source offered to me ??

Is Google a left leaning biased platform that the users should be aware of ??

• Banned
Check this out - - I asked Google home for the latest headlines or news, and it instantly sited or referenced CNN as the news outlet in which to recite the latest news to me. I stopped Google home, and asked it to give me conservative news outlets on the latest news, but it kept giving me CNN as it's source offered to me ??

Look ppl can't believe how controled msm is, ever notice when in a hugely populated area CNN is playingg..

Hospitals
Airports
stores
any place that has tv you will find CNN now why do we think that is.

Look ppl can't believe how controled msm is, ever notice when in a hugely populated area CNN is playingg..

Hospitals
Airports
stores
It's been all by design too. Trump has got one heck of a job on his hand trying to balance the crap back out, and he has been in the pit of hell trying to do it. If the people don't stand behind him it's over as far as getting some kind of balance back.

• Banned

Hospitals
Airports
stores
It's been all by design too. Trump has got one heck of a job on his hand trying to balance the crap back out, and he has been in the pit of hell trying to do it. If the people don't stand behind him it's over as far as getting some kind of balance back.

You got it. Amazing how asleep these Trump haters are .

Forum List

Back