Manafort daughter 'ashamed', legally changes her SURNAME.

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Gee dad, sorry you helped KILL all those Ukranians. I don't want your name anymore (or I can't afford to have your name anymore).

Manafort's daughter files paperwork to change last name

BY AVERY ANAPOL - 09/02/18 10:28 AM EDT 65

manafortpaul_061518getty_0.jpg

Former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort’s daughter has filed paperwork to officially change her last name, a move that would distance herself from her father, a convicted felon.
Jessica Manafort filed name-change paperwork in Manhattan Supreme Court on Friday, according to multiple reports.

She is seeking to take her mother’s maiden name, Bond. “I would like my new name to be Jessica Anne Bond, in place of my present name,” the 36-year-old wrote in the filing, adding that it “more closely suits [her] profession.”

A judge has yet to approve the request. The independent filmmaker has already used the name “Jess Bond” professionally with the release of new film “Rosy,” and told the Los Angeles Times in July that she was pursuing a name change...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ange-last-name

Gee dad, sorry you helped KILL all those Ukranians. I don't want your name anymore (or I can't afford to have your name anymore).

Former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort’s daughter has filed paperwork to officially change her last name, a move that would distance herself from her father, a convicted felon.
Jessica Manafort filed name-change paperwork in Manhattan Supreme Court on Friday, according to multiple reports.

She is seeking to take her mother’s maiden name, Bond. “I would like my new name to be Jessica Anne Bond, in place of my present name,” the 36-year-old wrote in the filing, adding that it “more closely suits [her] profession.”

A judge has yet to approve the request. The independent filmmaker has already used the name “Jess Bond” professionally with the release of new film “Rosy,” and told the Los Angeles Times in July that she was pursuing a name change...

Probably more like she's changing her name so that she can go through life normally without being connected to and hounded by the Trump-bashing fascist goon squad like you.

Who cares?
Why did you respond?

Most people read right past rhe thread. You didn't care enough and responded.
Because I wanted to go on record as asking "who cares", before anyone else with any sense did.
They call this a human interest story. This is part of what criminals pay when they get convicted and embarrass their families. Trump will be leaving a trail of destruction to families in his wake.

Who cares?
Why did you respond?

Because I wanted to go on record as asking "who cares", before anyone else with any sense did.
They call this a human interest story. This is part of what criminals pay when they get convicted and embarrass their families. Trump will be leaving a trail of destruction to families in his wake.

Except that she started the process back in July, prior to dad's conviction. The reason she gives for the name change makes more sense than the imagined reason in the OP (from the L.A. Times link):

Manafort said she is using the name Bond “not to hide, but to separate myself from everything going on because it has nothing to do with me or my work.”

“I am a passionate liberal and a registered Democrat and this has been difficult for me. Although I am ‘the daughter of,’ I am very much my own person and hopefully people can realize that,” Manafort said, adding that she is in the process of legally changing her last name.

Now, could she just be saying that so as not to hurt her father's feelings? Sure. But there is nothing out there that says this is the case. More likely than that is, since we're all just making shit up here, she's afraid that the primarily liberal Hollywood would just assume the Manafort name means "conservative" and she'd never find work.

Who cares?
Why did you respond?

Trump derangement on full display.

You would have thought Chelsea would have thought of that, but taking her mother's name, Rodham, probably wouldn''t have helped much.

Who cares?

Ukranian police, officials sand human rights lawyers? Remember when Manafort's daughters phones were hacked, they were discussing the "blood on their hands" from the money their father had earned when hundreds of Ukranians were SHOT IN THE STREETS by Manafort's client?

A human-rights lawyer representing the victims of the mass police shootings, Eugenia Zakrevska, now wants to know who was advising or influencing Yanukovych when he ordered Ukrainian security forces to crush the protests with force.

One familiar name that has emerged in recent weeks is Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager who advised Yanukovych for nearly a decade.

Late last month, hackers broke into Manafort's daughter's iPhone and published four years' worth of purported text messages — roughly 300,000 messages — on the dark web, an encrypted network that can be accessed only with a special browser.

Now, Zakrevska is calling on Manafort "to clarify the allegations contained in the text messages and to contact us with any information he may have" about the events that occurred in central Kiev between February 18 and 20, 2014, she told CNN earlier this month....

'That money we have is blood money'
In a series of texts reviewed by Business Insider that appear to have been sent by Andrea to her sister, Jessica, in March 2015, Andrea said their father had "no moral or legal compass."

"Don't fool yourself," Andrea wrote to her sister, according to the texts. "That money we have is blood money."

"You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly," she continued, according to the reviewed texts. "As a tactic to outrage the world and get focus on Ukraine. Remember when there were all those deaths taking place. A while back. About a year ago. Revolts and what not. Do you know whose strategy that was to cause that, to send those people out and get them slaughtered."....

Hacked text messages allegedly sent by Paul Manafort's daughter discuss 'blood money' and killings, and a Ukrainian lawyer wants him to explain

Except that she started the process back in July, prior to dad's conviction. The reason she gives for the name change makes more sense than the imagined reason in the OP (from the L.A. Times link):

Manafort said she is using the name Bond “not to hide, but to separate myself from everything going on because it has nothing to do with me or my work.”

“I am a passionate liberal and a registered Democrat and this has been difficult for me. Although I am ‘the daughter of,’ I am very much my own person and hopefully people can realize that,” Manafort said, adding that she is in the process of legally changing her last name.

Now, could she just be saying that so as not to hurt her father's feelings? Sure. But there is nothing out there that says this is the case. More likely than that is, since we're all just making shit up here, she's afraid that the primarily liberal Hollywood would just assume the Manafort name means "conservative" and she'd never find work.

Makes you wonder how connected she is to daddy's money, or the connection his reputation helped her gain. It's obvious she thinks those connections may damage her. I any case, she'll have to change the name on her credit cards.

You would have thought Chelsea would have thought of that, but taking her mother's name, Rodham, probably wouldn''t have helped much.
Why would she want to change her name? Because her father cheated on his spouse? Trump`s criminal brood haven`t changed their names. Perhaps she wouldn`t use Rodham because Hillary uses e-mail? Have you any other stupid remarks?

Why would she want to change her name? Because her father cheated on his spouse? Trump`s criminal brood haven`t changed their names. Perhaps she wouldn`t use Rodham because Hillary uses e-mail? Have you any other stupid remarks?
I am sure you would be proud to be related to Hillary, but it's not normal. Look, I don't care if Chelsea looks like a horse., but I would sure as hell change that name.

And?

And now that she has changed her name, the one that she used to have will not be known for anything good. My what a big difference she made and yes that is sarcasm.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back