A new way to use food stamps

You are an idiot. Homeless people usually do not have a place to cook or prepare food.

The poor people that do have a place to cook and prepare food won't spend thier foodstamps on restaurant food.

Did I mention that you are an idiot?

go to hell you son of bitch.

Go to McDonalds like the poor folks will. I won't tell you to go to H-E Double toothpicks because your mind is already what I would think of as HELL! If I ever sustain a head injury and it makes me a moron like you I hope I would have enough brain cells left to kill myself.

You are an idiot. Homeless people usually do not have a place to cook or prepare food.

The poor people that do have a place to cook and prepare food won't spend thier foodstamps on restaurant food.

What's your butt hurt feeling? nothing in my opening posting that should have made you show your idiocy. I posted the video and titled a new way to use food stamps. And you come into this thread likes it's the end of the world. Damn how hard were you fucked in the ass last night?

What's your butt hurt feeling? nothing in my opening posting that should have made you show your idiocy. I posted the video and titled a new way to use food stamps. And you come into this thread likes it's the end of the world. Damn how hard were you fucked in the ass last night?

OK...you may have stumbled onto an extremely rare valid point. Are you in favor of homeless people being able to purchase prepared food with food stamps or not. If you are in favor of homeless people being able to buy prepared food with the food stamps they qualify for then you have my sincere apology.

OK...you may have stumbled onto an extremely rare valid point. Are you in favor of homeless people being able to purchase prepared food with food stamps or not. If you are in favor of homeless people being able to buy prepared food with the food stamps they qualify for then you have my sincere apology.

Government assistance is for people who need help. Not to maintain a life style. Thats my opinion like it or hate thats it.

Forum List

Back