A new way to use food stamps

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQtaaeI710c&feature=g-vrec&context=G2c004cdRVAAAAAAAADQ]Use Of Food Stamps At Restaurants Coming Soon - YouTube[/ame]

I used to get some killer deals on steaks and lobster:cool:.I'd tell LeRoy what I wanted,he'd go "buy' it, I'd give him 50% of the receipt amount in cash and a ryde to da likka sto or crack den.
$1.50 a lb Porterhouses and live Maine lobster for $4-6 a lb.
Gawd blass murka ! :lol::lol::lol:

:doubt:
I used to get some killer deals on steaks and lobster:cool:.I'd tell LeRoy what I wanted,he'd go "buy' it, I'd give him 50% of the receipt amount in cash and a ryde to da likka sto or crack den.

So you are a thief?

Good to know.

Thanks for the warning.

So you are a thief?

Good to know.

Thanks for the warning.

People don't realize that their IP can be traced and make all types of comments with that said he has admitted to a felony.

So you are a thief?

Good to know.

Thanks for the warning.

People don't realize that their IP can be traced and make all types of comments with that said he has admitted to a felony.

He doesn't even live in the US anymore so I doubt he even cares.

ObamaGoldCard.jpg

I'm sure the waiters who depend on tips are going to love this.

Still not going to lower my income to qualify. But if my income drops to just over 50k, Eating out on the government dime. Who couldnt love that.:lol:

If it comes about, look to who contributed to those who voted for it. The restaurant association should be at the top of the list. Another reason to SUPPORT PUBLIC FINANCING OF ELECTIONS. Why should we support a system that allows our representitives to sell us out?

Funny I do not remember these people putting Bush's pic on food stamps and such.

Food stamp useage grew under Bush.

Food stamps have bought soda pops and such for many years. All the Dems fault?
Food stamps should be for unprepared food only.
And they used to be that way.

Last edited:
Funny I do not remember these people putting Bush's pic on food stamps and such.

President Bush was villified less than Obama? Oh please, do you really want to go there?

President Bush was villified less than Obama? Oh please, do you really want to go there?

Yeah go there.. you know damned well the Left treated Bush with respect, compassion, understanding and patience.

Palease. Bush was blamed for everything from the price of butter to Tsunamis.

Without a question Bush was villified less by the right than Obama for doing the same things.

Forum List

Back