A new Fiction about Bush

Ya cuase we all know Saddam didn't have any, right?

Just the 500 metric tons or so that was recently shipped out to other locations.

Post a link please....OH, THAT'S RIGHT, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE! HHHMMMmmm...seems this could be a "falsehood?"

Who cares Bills career is over and so is his wifes. Pretty much anyways. If these fools want to rewrite history let em no skin off my back.

Here we go, read this and tell me where a single claim has been substantiated? This guy writes fiction and sells it as fact and you Bush haters buy it up and believe it.

Meanwhile you still claim Clinton did not commit Perjury. What a fucking joke.

Book says White House ordered forgery - Yahoo! News

this is just such typical stuff
I can't understand how so many have been led to believe all this stuff about Bush
I feel like I'm living in a different country than these leftys

can i ask why?

for the simpleset of all reasons
Bush best represents my political point of view
of the three
infact more so than any president or presidential nominee since Reagan

I believe there have been many candidates that have been better
but not nominees of the two major parties
I'm well aware of the attacks this point of view might unleash on me
so save it

You are a joke:

The unresolved story of ABC News' false Saddam-anthrax reports

(a) "the anthrax in the tainted letter sent to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle was laced with bentonite";

(b) bentonite is "a troubling chemical additive that authorities consider their first significant clue yet";

(c) "only one country, Iraq, has used bentonite to produce biological weapons";

(d) bentonite "is a trademark of Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's biological weapons program"; and,

(e) "the anthrax found in a letter to Senator Daschle is nearly identical to samples they recovered in Iraq in 1994" and "the anthrax spores found in the letter to Senator Daschle are almost identical in appearance to those they recovered in Iraq in 1994 when viewed under an electron microscope."

At different times, Ross attributed these claims to "three well-placed but separate sources" and, alternatively, to "at least four well-placed sources."

All of those factual claims -- each and every one of them, separately -- were completely false, demonstrably and unquestionably so.

(1) How can ABC News just let these Saddam-anthrax reports -- as false as they were consequential -- remain uncorrected and unexplained, even through today?

(2) More importantly, Ross claimed at the time, and there is no reason to doubt it, that these false reports -- clearly designed to blame Iraq for the anthrax attacks in the eyes of Americans -- were fed to him by "at least four well-placed sources." Who were the well-placed, multiple sources feeding ABC News completely fictitious claims linking Saddam Hussein to the anthrax attacks, including false claims about the results of government tests? What possible justification is there for concealing the identity of those who manipulated ABC to disseminate these fictitious claims?

Pffft .... sealybobo calling someone else a joke. Absurd.

You are a joke:

The unresolved story of ABC News' false Saddam-anthrax reports

(a) "the anthrax in the tainted letter sent to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle was laced with bentonite";

(b) bentonite is "a troubling chemical additive that authorities consider their first significant clue yet";

(c) "only one country, Iraq, has used bentonite to produce biological weapons";

(d) bentonite "is a trademark of Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's biological weapons program"; and,

(e) "the anthrax found in a letter to Senator Daschle is nearly identical to samples they recovered in Iraq in 1994" and "the anthrax spores found in the letter to Senator Daschle are almost identical in appearance to those they recovered in Iraq in 1994 when viewed under an electron microscope."

At different times, Ross attributed these claims to "three well-placed but separate sources" and, alternatively, to "at least four well-placed sources."

All of those factual claims -- each and every one of them, separately -- were completely false, demonstrably and unquestionably so.

(1) How can ABC News just let these Saddam-anthrax reports -- as false as they were consequential -- remain uncorrected and unexplained, even through today?

(2) More importantly, Ross claimed at the time, and there is no reason to doubt it, that these false reports -- clearly designed to blame Iraq for the anthrax attacks in the eyes of Americans -- were fed to him by "at least four well-placed sources." Who were the well-placed, multiple sources feeding ABC News completely fictitious claims linking Saddam Hussein to the anthrax attacks, including false claims about the results of government tests? What possible justification is there for concealing the identity of those who manipulated ABC to disseminate these fictitious claims?

that whole statement is pretty strange
I'm not sure of the point here
Bentonite
is easily obtained by anyone
it's most common use is to fill abandoned wells and septic systems
every Plumber in America has Bentonite laying around
most well and septic companies and persons of similar persuasion
anyone with a wholesale account at a plumbing supply house can obtain Bantonite
the Anthrax scares have been,as I understand it ,traced to some folks at Princeton.
I never heard anyone suggest that it was Husein that was responsible.
I don't think anyone needs to make anything up to paint Husein as a pretty bad individual and meglomaniacal leader
it can be argued that bringing down the husein bathists may not have been nessisary for immediate national security
But it was Clinton that made the strongest case against husein

So would I, but that really isn't saying much for Bush on my part. He's just less of a joke than the two current jokes running.

that's my view too
however I'm sure the poinbt of asking me that question was to try to get on a soapbox about all the things Bad about Bush

my votes throughout the 90's and 00"s have been primarily to slow down the steady decline in leadership
rather than particular rallying cries for any candidate
in McCains case I'm hoping he can competently perform the Job of commander in cheif and leader of the armed forces fairly better than O'Bama
I'm certin McCain will compromise on most everything else
(like he allways has)
but hopefully he'll draw the line on military issues...

you read that and that's all you have to say? no wonder the country is falling apart.

If the country is falling apart because of a person, YOU would be the nominee of this board, hands down, to fill that billet. You are at the moment the dumbest MFer on here and nobody's close to threatening you for the title.

for the simpleset of all reasons
Bush best represents my political point of view
of the three
infact more so than any president or presidential nominee since Reagan

I believe there have been many candidates that have been better
but not nominees of the two major parties
I'm well aware of the attacks this point of view might unleash on me
so save it

bush holds the record for most vacation days. 506 days and counting.

bush doesn't want a timetable for withdrawl. he wants a horizon. because no matter how much you move toward it, you never get there.

not a bailout. its a liquidity backstop.

we don't torture, we enduce stress.

I'm watchng the daily show. lol

bush holds the record for most vacation days. 506 days and counting.

bush doesn't want a timetable for withdrawl. he wants a horizon. because no matter how much you move toward it, you never get there.

not a bailout. its a liquidity backstop.

we don't torture, we enduce stress.

I'm watchng the daily show. lol

Guess that explains where you get your news from ....

If the country is falling apart because of a person, YOU would be the nominee of this board, hands down, to fill that billet. You are at the moment the dumbest MFer on here and nobody's close to threatening you for the title.

You think bush is better than mccain?

you are one of the dumbest people in america. in fact, you are tag team chump with the other douche here suggesting the same thing.

no you aren't a republican. you are worse. seriously.

You think bush is better than mccain?

you are one of the dumbest people in america. in fact, you are tag team chump with the other douche here suggesting the same thing.

no you aren't a republican. you are worse. seriously.

I think Bush is better than McCain as well.

Forum List

Back