A new Fiction about Bush

And again , Mentioning them with no time for their claims is what happened. When one does a program and attacks a group and refuses to actually discuss their claims on air, that is not coverage at all. Once again you have all these nice dates, NOW go find a tape and provide it so I can be proven wrong.

Were you living on Mars in 2004? Nearly every night ALL the networks carried the swift boat lies. For you to claim otherwise is pretty weak. Not only that, but their commercials were all over the evening TV. This was typical Rove-Bush politics. You know bush, the drunken weekend warrior who was covered by his dad.

Were you living on Mars in 2004? Nearly every night ALL the networks carried the swift boat lies. For you to claim otherwise is pretty weak. Not only that, but their commercials were all over the evening TV. This was typical Rove-Bush politics. You know bush, the drunken weekend warrior who was covered by his dad.

Prove they were lies or shut up!

everyone knows the people on kerry's boat said they were lies. it's only the people put together by the swiftboat liars who said otherwise.

Prove it was true or you shut up... or stop telling other people to shut up. It's becoming pathologic.

Really show me any other time I have ever told someone to shut up!!!!!

You and all your liberal pals know they are lies because that's what you choose to believe. The rest of us know the truth about Kerry, just another elitist loser Democrat.

Last edited:
its like we have 3rd graders arguing here

I am glad to see you used the plural version of 3rd graders :)

I apologize for my attitude, I am getting sick of loggin on and finding one or 2 more neg reps from the same LOSER sealybobo. He makes 3rd graders seem mature.

Last edited:
Prove they were lies or shut up!

Republican-funded Group Attacks Kerry's War Record
August 6, 2004
Updated: August 22, 2004
Ad features vets who claim Kerry "lied" to get Vietnam medals. But other witnesses disagree -- and so do Navy records.
Summary
A group funded by the biggest Republican campaign donor in Texas began running an attack ad Aug. 5 in which former Swift Boat veterans claim Kerry lied to get one of his two decorations for bravery and two of his three purple hearts.

But the veterans who accuse Kerry are contradicted by Kerry's former crewmen, and by Navy records.

One of the accusers says he was on another boat "a few yards" away during the incident which won Kerry the Bronze Star, but the former Army lieutenant whom Kerry plucked from the water that day backs Kerry's account. In an Aug. 10 opinion piece in the conservative Wall Street Journal, Rassmann (a Republican himself) wrote that the ad was "launched by people without decency" who are "lying" and "should hang their heads in shame."

And on Aug. 19, Navy records came to light also contradicting the accusers. One of the veterans who says Kerry wasn't under fire was himself awarded a Bronze Star for aiding others "in the face of enemy fire" during the same incident.
FactCheck.org: Republican-funded Group Attacks Kerry's War Record

charles, GO TO THE LINK AT FACK CHECK....

then, :), you need to SHUT UP....hahhahahahaha! ;)

Swift vets were LIARS, yes LIARS......

this is the TRUTH and maybe you need to read the link in FULL, and accept the truth of the matter, which is that swift boat vets were LIARS....they lied through their teeth....it was PURELY A PARTISAN ATTACK WITH NO SUBSTANCE WHAT SO EVER.....

the link goes in to EACH AND EVERY lie put forth by the swift vets and PROVES that each one was a lie....

here's the link again, you need to read it honestly, and without blinders my friend.

FactCheck.org: Republican-funded Group Attacks Kerry's War Record

Care

Here we go, read this and tell me where a single claim has been substantiated? This guy writes fiction and sells it as fact and you Bush haters buy it up and believe it.

Meanwhile you still claim Clinton did not commit Perjury. What a fucking joke.

Book says White House ordered forgery - Yahoo! News

Like any good criminal administration, all of the shit floats to the top when the house of cards is about to collapse. It did for Nixon, and now for Bush/Cheney. Ironically, Bush resurrected Nixon's old shills to serve in his administration. Are you just stupid or ideologically blind to understand that we were lied to by Bush/Cheney, and now as a result of that, over 4,000 Americans are dead as a result of the lie that we were told? You can back away from your vote for Bush/Cheney, or you can demand the impeachment of the man that sent us to war for fictitious reasons. Do you have the moral courage to do it?:eusa_whistle:

Really show me any other time I have ever told someone to shut up!!!!!

You and all your liberal pals know they are lies because that's what you choose to believe. The rest of us know the truth about Kerry, just another elitist loser Democrat.

But he hadn't said anything that warranted being told to shut up. It's pathologic because it seems to be endemic among certain extremists.

No. I know they were lies because I read. I read factcheck. I read snopes. I know who funded the swiftboat liars.

You should learn about these things, too, instead of that whole partisan thing.

I disagree with my "liberal pals" plenty... but you're right there on the party line.

Sure fact check is a wholly trustable unbiased source. :)

YES, it is a wholly trustable unbiased source, and always has been....shoot, even dick cheney recommended going there on a thing or two, so lies would not continue...

Fackcheck.org is reliable and always hits lies from BOTH SIDES of the aisle....and researches, and reports, the truth.

honestly, they do! :)

Care

Sure fact check is a wholly trustable unbiased source. :)

Actually, yes... it is. And they're just as likely to take the left to task as the right. They have no horse in the race... I know how difficult that makes things for you.

Actually, Charles, Jillian is correct, Factcheck.org is fairly unbiased.

Obama's Oil Spill:

FactCheck.org: Obama's Oil Spill

They are perhaps the most even handed website of this type out there.

its standard procedure for the far right on this board to claim any source they dont agree with is biased or simply wrong, while not backing up said claim.

its standard procedure for the far left on this board to just keep posting the same links over and over again or to say 'just read/watch/listen to the book/video/radio'

its standard procedure for the far right on this board to claim any source they dont agree with is biased or simply wrong, while not backing up said claim.

its standard procedure for the far left on this board to just keep posting the same links over and over again or to say 'just read/watch/listen to the book/video/radio'

Hmm... funny.. I don't support extremist sources on any side... and I flat out condemn these stupid conspiracy theory sources... and I use none of those types of sources myself

But it seems like the far leftists here will claim their left extremist or conspiracy theory 'links' as inherently true, all the while claiming inherent 'lies' from their mirror sources on the other side... showing their hypocrisy

Hmm... funny.. I don't support extremist sources on any side... and I flat out condemn these stupid conspiracy theory sources... and I use none of those types of sources myself

But it seems like the far leftists here will claim their left extremist or conspiracy theory 'links' as inherently true, all the while claiming inherent 'lies' from their mirror sources on the other side... showing their hypocrisy

a good # of sites given really arent trustworthy. but in my experience on this board, the righties really do reject anything they disagree with, be it factcheck, wikipedia, or the economist. many on the right also make sweeping claims and then tell people who ask them about it to find it themselves. the left throw out any link they can find that supports their view, while they all are dismissed for one reason or another by the right.

but anyways, it was a joke.

I am glad to see you used the plural version of 3rd graders :)

I apologize for my attitude, I am getting sick of loggin on and finding one or 2 more neg reps from the same LOSER sealybobo. He makes 3rd graders seem mature.

You are pathetic...

The present political atmosphere is pushing you to the edge.

It's as if the media and the whole right wing have no critical thinking skills.

Does anyone really think that the US Military could really be fooled into bestowing a medal one someone who was undeserving of it? Not once but three times?

Come on righties, call me a liar and prove your own ignornance. And I mean that literally, you are simply ignoring the facts.

There are none so blind as those that WILL not see.

It's as if the media and the whole right wing have no critical thinking skills.

Does anyone really think that the US Military could really be fooled into bestowing a medal one someone who was undeserving of it? Not once but three times?

Come on righties, call me a liar and prove your own ignornance. And I mean that literally, you are simply ignoring the facts.

There are none so blind as those that WILL not see.

Considering I was ACTUALLY IN THE ARMY... yes.. I have seen undeserved medals

so STFU

Forum List

Back