A new Fiction about Bush

Well since all your liberal buddies on this board scream loud and hard we all are idiots and stupid, I guess you believe that of all liberals to, RIGHT?
We mostly only say that about you, and from this ignorant comment about Bursara, I guess you've just proved us right.

We mostly only say that about you, and from this ignorant comment about Bursara, I guess you've just proved us right.

So Ravi has never claimed everyone that voted for Bush in 2004 was stupid? Ya I have some land in Florida to sell ya if ya believe that one.

Here we go, read this and tell me where a single claim has been substantiated? This guy writes fiction and sells it as fact and you Bush haters buy it up and believe it.

Meanwhile you still claim Clinton did not commit Perjury. What a fucking joke.

Book says White House ordered forgery - Yahoo! News

You are a joke:

The unresolved story of ABC News' false Saddam-anthrax reports

(a) "the anthrax in the tainted letter sent to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle was laced with bentonite";

(b) bentonite is "a troubling chemical additive that authorities consider their first significant clue yet";

(c) "only one country, Iraq, has used bentonite to produce biological weapons";

(d) bentonite "is a trademark of Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's biological weapons program"; and,

(e) "the anthrax found in a letter to Senator Daschle is nearly identical to samples they recovered in Iraq in 1994" and "the anthrax spores found in the letter to Senator Daschle are almost identical in appearance to those they recovered in Iraq in 1994 when viewed under an electron microscope."

At different times, Ross attributed these claims to "three well-placed but separate sources" and, alternatively, to "at least four well-placed sources."

All of those factual claims -- each and every one of them, separately -- were completely false, demonstrably and unquestionably so.

(1) How can ABC News just let these Saddam-anthrax reports -- as false as they were consequential -- remain uncorrected and unexplained, even through today?

(2) More importantly, Ross claimed at the time, and there is no reason to doubt it, that these false reports -- clearly designed to blame Iraq for the anthrax attacks in the eyes of Americans -- were fed to him by "at least four well-placed sources." Who were the well-placed, multiple sources feeding ABC News completely fictitious claims linking Saddam Hussein to the anthrax attacks, including false claims about the results of government tests? What possible justification is there for concealing the identity of those who manipulated ABC to disseminate these fictitious claims?

Perjury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It has to be material to the case. What he lied about was not material to the case.

The Senate, not a court, deemed that.. and to avoid a lengthy court case, he copped out to contempt and got disbarred (and rightfully so)...

The case could have easily been argued and could have gone either way... Clinton was smart enough to take a smaller lump, because he could have been hit harder

You are a joke:

The unresolved story of ABC News' false Saddam-anthrax reports

(a) "the anthrax in the tainted letter sent to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle was laced with bentonite";

(b) bentonite is "a troubling chemical additive that authorities consider their first significant clue yet";

(c) "only one country, Iraq, has used bentonite to produce biological weapons";

(d) bentonite "is a trademark of Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's biological weapons program"; and,

(e) "the anthrax found in a letter to Senator Daschle is nearly identical to samples they recovered in Iraq in 1994" and "the anthrax spores found in the letter to Senator Daschle are almost identical in appearance to those they recovered in Iraq in 1994 when viewed under an electron microscope."

At different times, Ross attributed these claims to "three well-placed but separate sources" and, alternatively, to "at least four well-placed sources."

All of those factual claims -- each and every one of them, separately -- were completely false, demonstrably and unquestionably so.

(1) How can ABC News just let these Saddam-anthrax reports -- as false as they were consequential -- remain uncorrected and unexplained, even through today?

(2) More importantly, Ross claimed at the time, and there is no reason to doubt it, that these false reports -- clearly designed to blame Iraq for the anthrax attacks in the eyes of Americans -- were fed to him by "at least four well-placed sources." Who were the well-placed, multiple sources feeding ABC News completely fictitious claims linking Saddam Hussein to the anthrax attacks, including false claims about the results of government tests? What possible justification is there for concealing the identity of those who manipulated ABC to disseminate these fictitious claims?
its_a_conspiracy.jpg

Here we go, read this and tell me where a single claim has been substantiated? This guy writes fiction and sells it as fact and you Bush haters buy it up and believe it.

Here's another reason you are a joke:

FBI was told to blame Anthrax scare on Al Qaeda by White House officials

WASHINGTON - In the immediate aftermath of the 2001 anthrax attacks, White House officials repeatedly pressed FBI Director Robert Mueller to prove it was a second-wave assault by Al Qaeda, but investigators ruled that out, the Daily News has learned.

Still Bush went on to say:

On October 15, 2001, President Bush said, "There may be some possible link" to Bin Laden, adding, "I wouldn't put it past him." Vice President Cheney also said Bin Laden's henchmen were trained "how to deploy and use these kinds of substances, so you start to piece it all together."

It is a fact that document was forged. If you are referring to the same document I'm talking about.

And we don't claim Clinton didn't perjur himself. We said it wasn't important enough to kick him out of office. And they shouldn't have been asking him those quesitons in the first place.

What would Bush say if they asked him to testify? Come on, don't be a political hack!!! Say it!!!!

EXECUTIVE PRIVILAGE!!!! Or States Secrets. LOL. Or he'd say what Chaney said, "technically I'm not part of the executive branch.". WOW, you are so stupid. It'd be funny if you weren't protecting such a murdered. You are as dumb as people that defend OJ. Do you even realize it?

Well since all your liberal buddies on this board scream loud and hard we all are idiots and stupid, I guess you believe that of all liberals to, RIGHT?

You truly are dumb. God usually makes us tough or smart. You are clearly a jar head grunt. Hoo AH!!!

oh please RGS. my 'liberal' buddies? the only reason i get in more debates with you 'conservatives' is because you guys/girls say things so far out so often that i have to try and bring reason to the front. many 'libs' on here are beyond reason as well.

both sides have many people that follow blindly
'libs' slowly walking, watching with a vacant stare, chanting 'conserve, no oil, trees not bushes'
'repubs' slowly walking, watching with a vacant stare, chanting 'drill, drill, drill. terrorists, no taxes, guns good'

i'm your huckleberry...

love that movie

but saying everyone that voted for bush is stupid isnt true. a case could be made for people that voted for him the 2nd time, but equal blame should be put on the dems for running kerry out there instead of an actual candidate (as has become the norm)

love that movie

but saying everyone that voted for bush is stupid isnt true. a case could be made for people that voted for him the 2nd time, but equal blame should be put on the dems for running kerry out there instead of an actual candidate (as has become the norm)

Kerry won. Google Ohio Stolen Election, blackbox voting, bradblog.com or just look up, "two ohio election officials serving 18 months for voter fraud...."

Or google Ken Blackwell. He quickly certified Ohio's electorals to GW before Kerry could get a recount.

It's turning out that this election might be close too, because the Republican smear machine is working overtime and Obama is black. So are you going to blame him, or the Democrats for running him?

No, blame the American people.

And they stole 2000 too.

But I agree, some people were just sick of Gore in 2000 and they didn't think Bush could fuck anything up as bad as he did. Boy were they wrong.

And they weren't dumb for voting for Bush twice. They were scared.

And once you do your homework about stolen elections, you'll learn that it may have been more than just Ohio and Florida.

It is truly laughable to hear righties defend the outrageous impeachment of President Clinton for what was clearly personal misconduct wholey unconnected to his official duties while ignoring the obvious crimes of the Bush Administration. Politisizing the Justice Department, torturing people, spying on Americans, abrogating the right of Habeous Corpus, not to mention the clear and obvious effort to start a war in Iraq when it was not warranted.

Just imagine if Bill Clinton was guilty of any of these actions, what do you suppose the Corporate Media would be saying? Do you suppose there would have been any impeachment hearings? Would an Arkansas land deal even made a local paper?

Forum List

Back