Duped again?

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
McCain invents an association of Barak Obamba with Paris Hilton and Britney Spears out of whole cloth and then goes to South Dakota and appears on the same stage that also featured stiptease dancers (not at the same time).

Some well arrainged photos could really look bad for McCain. McCain is not worried though because he knows that while he mouthed the words of "running an honorable campaign", Senator Obamba has in fact done just that.

Yes, the Republican smear machine is up and running. Let's see, if America gets duped again.

McCain invents an association of Barak Obamba with Paris Hilton and Britney Spears out of whole cloth and then goes to South Dakota and appears on the same stage that also featured stiptease dancers (not at the same time).

Some well arrainged photos could really look bad for McCain. McCain is not worried though because he knows that while he mouthed the words of "running an honorable campaign", Senator Obamba has in fact done just that.

Yes, the Republican smear machine is up and running. Let's see, if America gets duped again.

I would LOVE a link to this, do you have one?

McCain made a snide comment. People who care whether or not Obama has any association with Paris Hilton don't count for much, anyway.

It would have died a natural death if Obama would quit harping on it.

McCain made a snide comment. People who care whether or not Obama has any association with Paris Hilton don't count for much, anyway.

It would have died a natural death if Obama would quit harping on it.

Look at how lies, smears and propoganda work on you. Everyone is worth one vote. And most voters are not educated voters. Some guess right, some don't. You don't.

I saw the article at Huffington post, tells all about McCain showing up at a bikers rally.

Webster defines dupe as one who is easily deceived or cheated, a fool.

By the way Alibaba, he didn't make a comment, he let the Re-pugnant-can smear machine work it's magic and purposely put it in an TV ad.

What, Obamba shouldn't respond? Just let another Swiftboating take place and say nothing? Didn't work out so good for Kerry did it?

Specifics?

What lies?

Are you trying to say Obama is a racist?

What dirty politics?

Actually, it was Barrack Obama who first made the connection between himself and Paris Hilton.

Look at how lies, smears and propoganda work on you. Everyone is worth one vote. And most voters are not educated voters. Some guess right, some don't. You don't.

Wow funny to hear you say this, after repeatedly calling me a MORON for voting for Bush. The problem is we will never know How Gore or Kerry would have done. I personally think despite how disappointing Bush has been, I still chose the lesser evil!

Bush has done damage, but I think Gore and or Kerry would have done even more.

I hear your gums flapping, but I see absloutely NO substance to your accusations. Say it and the sheeple will applaud.

Nice.

Who's trying to dupe who here?

I hear your gums flapping, but I see absloutely NO substance to your accusations. Say it and the sheeple will applaud.

Nice.

Who's trying to dupe who here?

Are you denying that McCain's attack ad had Paris Hilton and Britney Spears in it?

Are you saying there was an association between Obama and them before McCain invented it?

Are you claiming that Obama will use pictures of McCain on the same stage as the strippers were on in one of his ads?

There's the substance, Obama has run an honorable race and McCain has been double talking about an honorable race.

Where's my deception, how has anyone been duped by me? All the afore mentioned facts are easily verified.

100 percent wrong.

If you think that then you don't know what the gop did to america when they had control of all three branches of gov. Now we need an all dem gov to be able to undo what the gop did.

And hope to god they don't spend like the gop did. If they do, we can vote them out in 2 yr midterms.

But the gop let you down. If you vote gop, you tell them that they don't even need to represent you or be good politicians, because you vote em back in no matter how horrible they are.

we need change. take a chance. hope its not cause obamas black. he's a very smart man.

your judgement is off if you don't see that topping gw's 8 yrs would be impossible. gore and kerry wouldn't have deregulated industry and bankrupted us into iraq. this economy is the doing of gop thinktanks, like pnac.

100 percent wrong.

If you think that then you don't know what the gop did to america when they had control of all three branches of gov. Now we need an all dem gov to be able to undo what the gop did.

And hope to god they don't spend like the gop did. If they do, we can vote them out in 2 yr midterms.

But the gop let you down. If you vote gop, you tell them that they don't even need to represent you or be good politicians, because you vote em back in no matter how horrible they are.

we need change. take a chance. hope its not cause obamas black. he's a very smart man.

your judgement is off if you don't see that topping gw's 8 yrs would be impossible. gore and kerry wouldn't have deregulated industry and bankrupted us into iraq. this economy is the doing of gop thinktanks, like pnac.

Such a Lemming fool. You need to stop drinking the koolaid and wake the fuck up Bobo.

Forum List

Back