A Near LIFE LONG Republican Speaks

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Capt. Sullenberger: I’ve never been more concerned about this country’s future

I’ve never been more concerned about this country’s future

Opinion | We saved 155 lives on the Hudson. Now let’s vote for leaders who’ll protect us all.

For the first 85 percent of my adult life, I was a registered Republican. But I have always voted as an American. And this critical Election Day, I will do so by voting for leaders committed to rebuilding our common values and not pandering to our basest impulses.

Like the OP isn't "troll shit"? There must be millions of people who recommend one party or the other. We don't have a magic seer that can guide us to the perfect choice. The US election system works best when we keep throwing the current bums out...after 8-years....

Opinion | We saved 155 lives on the Hudson. Now let’s vote for leaders who’ll protect us all.

For the first 85 percent of my adult life, I was a registered Republican. But I have always voted as an American. And this critical Election Day, I will do so by voting for leaders committed to rebuilding our common values and not pandering to our basest impulses.
That was a great op ed. It was in my Sunday paper and I planned on putting it up today, so thanks for saving me the effort.

Like the OP isn't "troll shit"? There must be millions of people who recommend one party or the other. We don't have a magic seer that can guide us to the perfect choice. The US election system works best when we keep throwing the current bums out...after 8-years....
It's not about the poster, it's about the writer of the editorial. Decent conservatives still exist, and I'm glad about that.

That was a great op ed. It was in my Sunday paper and I planned on putting it up today, so thanks for saving me the effort.

Where was the "Captain" as Barrypuppet was taking America down the road towards communism? Or the fact that 80 plus current members of Congress have ties to commie front groups?

It's not about the poster, it's about the writer of the editorial. Decent conservatives still exist, and I'm glad about that.

Define "decent conservative".......

Never reelect anyone ever.

We all know that definition. It's a conservative that lets progressives do whatever the hell they want.

Extinct? lol

Extinct? lol

Edds, I am a constitutionalist first and foremost and there is NOTHING that Trump has done thus far to make me not support his agenda. Trump hasn't been in office long enough or been given a chance to piss off anyone but the leftard clown posse that refuses to see the corruption of the DNC and neocons that have been compromised while feeding at the trough......that stench coming off of the Potamac has the DNC and neocons written all over it.

Extinct? lol

Edds, I am a constitutionalist first and foremost and there is NOTHING that Trump has done thus far to make me not support his agenda. Trump hasn't been in office long enough or been given a chance to piss off anyone but the leftard clown posse that refuses to see the corruption of the DNC and neocons that have been compromised while feeding at the trough......that stench coming off of the Potamac has the DNC and neocons written all over it.
The hell with trump I'm rooting for Dallas tonight

I have mentioned this before. Other than for pure propaganda reasons...why do liberals consider Republicans to be the smartest people on earth?
It reached a fever pitch in 2016 with every media outlet quoting “lifelong republicans”.

The opposite of you.
Someone grasping reality.
Someone with a sense of right and wrong and the balls to speak up when something is wrong.
Someone with basic social skills.

The opposite of you.
Someone with a sense of right and wrong and the balls to speak up when something is wrong.

I am a constitutionalist that doesn't have any patience with ignorant sheeple like yourself. Reality? HOLY shit, you and "reality" don't even have a nodding acquaintance with each other. Your idea of "right and wrong" has a commmie bent to it where the ends justifies the means. Leftard social justice warriors believe that by picking the pockets of others (instead of digging deep in their own) that they can curry the favor of the "ne'er-do-well" class. When you borrow from Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on supporters of Paul.

"Someone with basic social skills"

You mean someone that tries to be all things to all people while serving the interests of their masters? Pretty little lies are digested easier than the ugly truth. You and those of your ilk represent what is the biggest problem in this country. You beg for a "nanny state", a cradle to grave protection system by those that have enslaved you. I know more than you because I have made it my mission to seek truth.

The opposite of you.

Come on. You arent a conservative (nor am I I suppose). Why is it you think you can define conservatives? I think this is where Trump shines. He refuses to step into the slot the liberals have indicated as their preferred opponent.
"Here, you stand here and say this and we will oppose you. Don't deviate from you assigned script now" is not going to work any more. It is exactly why we elected Donald Trump. So keep on with the "lifelong republicans say" business. We dont care what those losers say. Trump beat them before he beat the Democrats.

Forum List

Back