A Near LIFE LONG Republican Speaks

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Capt. Sullenberger: I’ve never been more concerned about this country’s future

I’ve never been more concerned about this country’s future

Opinion | We saved 155 lives on the Hudson. Now let’s vote for leaders who’ll protect us all.

For the first 85 percent of my adult life, I was a registered Republican. But I have always voted as an American. And this critical Election Day, I will do so by voting for leaders committed to rebuilding our common values and not pandering to our basest impulses.

Unfortunately it's WaPo which means you have to subscribe and/or you get a small allowance every month, so many of us can't read it. If some salient passages could be quoted it would help. TIA

Opinion | We saved 155 lives on the Hudson. Now let’s vote for leaders who’ll protect us all.

For the first 85 percent of my adult life, I was a registered Republican. But I have always voted as an American. And this critical Election Day, I will do so by voting for leaders committed to rebuilding our common values and not pandering to our basest impulses.

Too bad, I lost some respect for Capt. Sullenberger...

From what?

From what?

Is it really that difficult for you?

From what?

So you have no answer. Yet on you babble. In your special HEY LOOKA ME font. Must be vaguely amusing.

From what?

So you have no answer. Yet on you babble. In your special HEY LOOKA ME font. Must be vaguely amusing.

If you need the crayons and coloring books to occupy your time just let me know, it works on most toddlers...

The fact that the font gets under your skin is more than amusing...

From what?

If you need the crayons and coloring books to occupy your time just let me know, it works on most toddlers...

The fact that the font gets under your skin is more than amusing...

Three posts and you STILL can't answer the simple question.

How sweet, to be an idiot.

Trump is the President because 2 mil life long democrat
blue collar workers voted for him.

WOW.....had those 2 million voted their party, Hillary would have beaten Trump by popular votes by FIVE million..................LOL

We lost Sully. Trump may have no path to the White House

"Hey, I said Trump sucks, do you think it's time to do a sequel about me???" -- Jake Sullenburger

I'll make a deal with Sully...he doesn't tell me how to run the country...I won't tell him how to fly a plane!

Forum List

Back