A Mystery I have Found

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
OK, I am not going to speculate or even identify what I think the mystery is here.

Anyone else see i t?

upload_2020-1-7_16-16-8.png

Kids nearly full grown, Dad died
upload_2020-1-7_16-16-43.png

upload_2020-1-7_16-17-25.png

iu

Anyone else see an anomoly here?

OK, I am not going to speculate or even identify what I think the mystery is here.

Anyone else see i t?

View attachment 298930

View attachment 298931

View attachment 298932

iu

Why ask for an opinion? I quite enjoyed Steve Irwin and family,as did/do many on this planet.

have you seen their new show??
??
One show. A few weeks ago.

Anyone else see i t?

View attachment 298930

View attachment 298931

View attachment 298932

iu

her eyes are not the same color as they were in the 1st photo when she was younger with her father ! her eyes have changed color !.
oh, is that all? Stranger things have happened.

I'm sure everybody can still remember when Michael Jackson went from a black dude with a broad nose to a white woman with a nose like Skeletor, don't they?

her eyes are not the same color as they were in the 1st photo when she was younger with her father ! her eyes have changed color !.
oh, is that all? Stranger things have happened.
I'm sure everybody can still remember when Michael Jackson went from a black dude with a broad nose to a white woman with a nose like Skeletor, don't they?[/QUOTE]
Well there is among the other three in the family:
1) Blue eyes, as has been noted,
2) very light North European skin tones
3) Blonde hair
4) the shape of the daughters eyes looks somewhat different in the corner closest to the nose.

Was Daddy away too long in Singapore? Did he bring mommy? Was there some funny swinging kinds of things going on?

Steve seemed totally OK, so he seems aware of the back story, so I am not judging, you know, its really none of my business.....

:4_13_65:

Also, her eyes were a lighter color early on, a hallmark of European kids who have blue eyes at birth then gradually turn darker.
https://www.who.com.au/terri-irwin-russell-crowe-relationship-truth
https://www.newidea.com.au/terri-irwin-brush-with-fame-anh-do-russell-crowe-breakdown
Russell Crowe 'to give Bindi Irwin away as she plans to wed boyfriend Chandler Powell' | Daily Mail Online
the nose shows....
Bindi Irwin thanks Russell Crowe as Steve Irwin gets Hollywood Star | Daily Mail Online

4B7BC6DE00000578-5650279-Australia_Zoo_Several_weeks_after_Steve_s_death_Russell_introduc-a-18_1524558284591.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back