The US spends $2500 per person on Healthcare Administrative costs

Whether it’s interpreting medical bills, struggling to get hospital records, or fighting with an insurance provider, Americans are accustomed to battling bureaucracy to access their health care. But patients’ time and effort are not the only price of this complexity. Administrative costs now make up about 34% of total health care expenditures in the United States—twice the percentage Canada spends

The one good thing they could find about the Canadian healthcare system.
Myself I would pay more money for better healthcare. You get what you pay for.

if the government didnt its their nose where it doesnt belong they would be spending zero on it,,,
Survival of the fittest
Let them die
so you would sit back and let your children die???

youre a sick mother fucker if you think that,,,

Anyone who uses our healthcare system can see how inefficient it is

So much effort getting things approved by insurance, billing the insurance company, fighting for coverage, billing the customer, fighting for payment.

Single payer takes one step

So much effort getting things approved by insurance, billing the insurance company, fighting for coverage, billing the customer, fighting for payment.

after 54 yrs of using it I have yet to have a problem with any thing you list,,,other than the government bullshit that is,,,

maybe the problem is you??

after 54 yrs of using it I have yet to have a problem with any thing you list,,,other than the government bullshit that is,,,

54 years and you have never had an issue with an insurance company?

I've really never used my insurance until I reached 50.
Since then I've had five surgeries over the last five or six years and they've always paid without question.
So I agree,if you have decent insurance you wont have a problem.

NEVER!!!

well except in the last 8 yrs the premiums have more than doubled,,b ut we know why that is dont we,,,

Forum List

Back