A Muslim Walks Into a Church Function of 400-500 Men, Women & Children

No I don't. You need to unlearn revisionist history written by christian haters.
The Most Powerful Weapon
How about a description of what this is? I don't just click on random links posted by liberals.

Your lost. I suspect Howse and Hadian are both huge Zionist and maybe even jews and smiling all the way to the bank. Probably on the Zionist propaganda payment plan.
I'm not a Zionist..so why are you babbling about Zionism?

I didn't say you. These CINO preachers, Zionist or jews.
Any preacher that is pro-Israel doesn't know their bible. The establishment of the state of Israel is not a good thing in the book. It is a sign of the Antichrist coming soon.

I didn't say you. These CINO preachers, Zionist or jews
Some reason you're hijacking this thread topic? Nevermind. I understand. Excuse Muslim fanatics even if it means the murder of dozens of innocent Americans.

Any preacher that is pro-Israel doesn't know their bible. The establishment of the state of Israel is not a good thing in the book. It is a sign of the Antichrist coming soon
Wrong. It is prophecy fulfilled. But that has nothing to do with crazy muslim fanatics and the threat here.

A Second Amendment solution is a legal process, not a terrorism threat.
Holding a gun and saying "be afraid" is not a "terrorist threat", either.
You dont see any difference between making a reference to a Constitutional Amendment vrs holding a lethal weapon and telling the target to be afraid?

Come on, what cabbage patch did they find you in? :D

Any preacher that is pro-Israel doesn't know their bible. The establishment of the state of Israel is not a good thing in the book. It is a sign of the Antichrist coming soon.
That all depends on whether they come from a theology of premillennialism, post-millennialism or amillennialism. And each of those has variations on their interpretation of the Rapture, what it is and when it will occur before, during or after the Tribulation, if there really is a tribulation and whether we live after it, during it or before it.

What a wonderful topic for endless and fruitless argument!

:D

This nation was found on religious freedom not Christianity. Get use to it. It was founded on Age of Reason and Deism. The worst Christians are the converts and new born ones.
We can simply pass his photo around so everyone can be on guard to know who the nutcase is that they may have to shoot in self defense. No biggy.

See above who the nutcase is.
He testifies against himself in many of his post on FB in his own words. Free speech is "free" it does not mean you are not accountable for your speech and personal choice of your own actions. There are laws that hold you accountable for what you speak and do. He admits he went with arms to a peaceful gathering with intent to provoke fear from what I see thus far. Let the prosecutor loose, let a judge and jury decide. I would personally take him as a threat due to his own words and actions. He asks for money to be sent to him. He is anti-carry yet used his gun permit to carry and intimidate on purpose and admitted it in his own words. He isn't stable or bright enough to know that he is legally accountable for what he speaks and does. Perhaps since he appears to think he knows the law and believes that anarchy is allowed in society where liberty reigns he should take a trip through the justice system. He can give up his guns to the law for his felony acts against other citizens if charges are upheld in a court of law. Here is a few snapshots of chat on his pages with his photos of guns, memes, etc.

Attachments

• ehab jaber...jpg
    ehab jaber...jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 21
  • ehab nutjob.jpg
    ehab nutjob.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 22
  • ehabjaber.jpg
    ehabjaber.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 28
Two more bits of info about Ehab in snapshots off his fb pages.

ehab jaber.jpg
ehabnutjob.jpg

Attachments

• ehabjaber.jpg
    ehabjaber.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 24
I hope the next time he comes into a place making threats like that, someone takes him out. The authorities won't do anything until there's a body count.

This nation was found on religious freedom not Christianity. Get use to it. It was founded on Age of Reason and Deism. The worst Christians are the converts and new born ones.
Ah, the rabid bigotry of the Zionist in the morning...
Use a little common sense man!

The more you guys talk the more normal people see insane you are.
Let me see whether I understand your "sane" world view. If I point out that all ten of the ten largest movie studios in Hollywood are owned by Jews, this is evidence that I am an anti-Semitic Nazi. But if Penelope straight up disparages all Christians as bad people, and I tag her as an anti-Christian bigot, this is evidence I am insane.

Yeah, well if that's "sanity", I'll stick with the insanity of calling the world as it really is.

How about a description of what this is? I don't just click on random links posted by liberals.

Your lost. I suspect Howse and Hadian are both huge Zionist and maybe even jews and smiling all the way to the bank. Probably on the Zionist propaganda payment plan.
I'm not a Zionist..so why are you babbling about Zionism?

I didn't say you. These CINO preachers, Zionist or jews.

I know the bible , believe me. Israel was founded as a secular British outpost, since no one wanted Jews and it was to protect the Suez Canal. All of a sudden we became a Judeo- Christian nation in what 1950? after Israel declared itself to become a state. Most Jews consider themselves a culture and their religion as a tradition. They are not religious but now use Christianity to further our involvement in the ME and the MIC is fine with it. Then we have the fake right wing Republicans who use Christianity for their political agendas. The right wing evangelicals are the worst.

Hitler did the US a favor, made it the world power , and the British empire a thing of the past.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back