A military coup??

Liar. You claimed the clock was moved due to Trump and I asked you to back it up. That was the start of the conversation and being the dishonest little cvnt you are you want to change the subject. It doesn't work that way. You're an idiot and this will be further evidence.

You have a pattern of this and you claim to be a criminal justice student. For what? Employers won't be able to figure out that you're a know nothing dishonest hack?

Sure thing kid... you accused me of snipping out part of what you said in a quote. I didn't... and now you are full of piss and vinegar mad about being caught with your pants down. They must have had some real fun with you over on that other forum. You have no clue what you are talking about and you can't keep your shit straight.
Liar. You claimed the clock was moved due to Trump and I asked you to back it up. That was the start of the conversation and being the dishonest little cvnt you are you want to change the subject. It doesn't work that way. You're an idiot and this will be further evidence.

You have a pattern of this and you claim to be a criminal justice student. For what? Employers won't be able to figure out that you're a know nothing dishonest hack?

You're so off kilter your record is starting to skip. Now I know what it was like for the people to stand at ground zero at Chernobyl and watch it melt to the ground before their eyes.

Sure thing kid... you accused me of snipping out part of what you said in a quote. I didn't... and now you are full of piss and vinegar mad about being caught with your pants down. They must have had some real fun with you over on that other forum. You have no clue what you are talking about and you can't keep your shit straight.

You're so off kilter your record is starting to skip. Now I know what it was like for the people to stand at ground zero at Chernobyl and watch it melt to the ground before their eyes.
No one is playing your little pussy game. You said: "2) One of the main reasons the Doomsday clock has moved is because of Trump's election and his actions..."

And you've been trying to change the subject ever since.

I'm done playing this little game with you... here is a statement directly from one of the people responsible for the Doomsday clock and spoke on behalf of the team:

"“Making matters worse, the United States now has a president who has promised to impede progress on both of those fronts,” theoretical physicist Lawrence M. Krauss and retired Navy Rear Adm. David Titley wrote in a New York Times op-ed on behalf of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. “Never before has the Bulletin decided to advance the clock largely because of the statements of a single person. But when that person is the new president of the United States, his words matter.”"

The Doomsday Clock just advanced, ‘thanks to Trump’: It’s now just 2½ minutes to ‘midnight.’

You need to get outside of the forum more and read real news from real people and not just what you want to read from the threads you chose to read that represent your own beliefs.
You were playing a game, not me. I asked for your source. Turns out it's a shrill hysteria op-ed about whack jobs predicting the end of the Earth and because of Trump being elected they nudged it a bit closer. Did that make you pee your panties? I would have just laughed it off.

No one is playing your little pussy game. You said: "2) One of the main reasons the Doomsday clock has moved is because of Trump's election and his actions..."

I'm done playing this little game with you... here is a statement directly from one of the people responsible for the Doomsday clock and spoke on behalf of the team:

"“Making matters worse, the United States now has a president who has promised to impede progress on both of those fronts,” theoretical physicist Lawrence M. Krauss and retired Navy Rear Adm. David Titley wrote in a New York Times op-ed on behalf of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. “Never before has the Bulletin decided to advance the clock largely because of the statements of a single person. But when that person is the new president of the United States, his words matter.”"

The Doomsday Clock just advanced, ‘thanks to Trump’: It’s now just 2½ minutes to ‘midnight.’

You need to get outside of the forum more and read real news from real people and not just what you want to read from the threads you chose to read that represent your own beliefs.
You were playing a game, not me. I asked for your source. Turns out it's a shrill hysteria op-ed about whack jobs predicting the end of the Earth and because of Trump being elected they nudged it a bit closer. Did that make you pee your panties? I would have just laughed it off.

:lmao: If you didn't really care... then you wouldn't have even needed me to provide a source... or the correct information to prove what I was saying.

You're trying to act like the bully who just got pushed on his ass and is now trying to brush it off like it's no big deal. Hysteria op-ed? You mean from one of the nuclear physicist that was allowed to speak on behalf of the group? The former military Navy Rear Admiral? Jesus Christ do you have any dignity at all? You really don't know when to shut up... and coming from me as stubborn as I am, that should tell you that you really do have a serious problem.

trump is far more deplorable he lied and bashed his way into the presidency and far too many of our citizens bought his crap
Thanks for agreeing Hillary is deplorable and that you are unable to defend her.
I can't defend her other than to say the best person for americas interests lost

Hillary was happy to turn Americans against each other for partisan gain.

NOte that you, as her partisan, are here advocating for a military coup.

Because she panic and hate mongered you to the point that that makes sense to you.
Agreed. The Left has moved so far left they are in danger of falling off the edge.

While, like a majority of Americans, I disagree with some of President Trump's actions, I'm willing to let our government reps figure it out......not go full nutjob like Silverman, Madonna and little Lew. A military coup? WTF?

Please let me know where I said a military coup? :rolleyes: Just another coward statement. Do you have a permanent yellow streak down your spine? Fuck man you have absolute zero dignity. When did you lose your balls? Or did you ever have any?

But one thing I won't go for is how Trump and the Republicans are working hard at taking away the ability for the populace to have their voices heard. They are elected officials not oligarchs. Part of how our government works is that the citizens have the ability to reach out to their representatives and let them know when they are making a decision we don't care for... and when guys like Paul Ryan hire bodyguards to keep from having signatures delivered to his office... that's just one example that they are getting out of touch with who they work for.

But one thing I won't go for is how Trump and the Republicans are working hard at taking away the ability for the populace to have their voices heard.

Ok, you said it ... now give us some concrete examples of the Trump administration "taking away the ability .. to have their voices heard."

Actress Sarah Silverman called for a military coup against President Trump on Wednesday night in the midst of violent riots in Berkeley, California.

In a screaming all-capital-letters tweet exhorted her almost 10 million followers to “wake up & join the resistance,” a term from World War II that anti-Trump rioters have used to define themselves.

She then outlined her preferred scenario for the violent overthrow of the legitimately elected government, still in all capital letters.

“Once the military is w us fascists get overthrown. Mad king & his handlers go bye bye,” Ms. Silverman posted.

She ended her post with four heart emojis, presumably signifying love.

Treason, it's the reason for the democrat season....

You're talking to a coward that can't make up his fucking mind. In one breath he tells you to wait to see what happens, then two posts later he is giggling like a little school girl who just got his first kiss saying how Trump is doing some crazy things and that "this spring should be interesting." He's full of double-talk and passive-aggressive statements. Then he tries to create this fake positive persona that people respect his opinions based on his posting history and throw it around like manhole covers, when I only see other douche bags coming to his defense... and those people coming to his defense are only doing so because they had a beef with me before.
An excellent example of a passive-aggressive coward post......and only a few posts after you posted this one:
1) You are a passive-aggressive coward. I don't care if you served in the military. The person you are today is the person I know. Many people have served in the military and are not heroes. Benedict Arnold the most famous traitor in American history, of whom West Point was initially named after was in the military. Lee Harvey Oswald was in the military. Timothy McVeigh was in the military. The Dallas Police sniper was in the military... you may not be a murderer or a traitor (I can't say you are or you are not) but you are however a coward that hides behind passive-aggressive statements and can't man up and make insults directly to someone.

2) The U.S. was never as divided under Obama as it has been under Trump, and the Doomsday clock hasn't been this close to midnight... since the Cold War?

3) I never said you were redneck...only that you stare at yourself naked in your truck's rear view mirror. Sounds like you are the one stereotyping all people that drive trucks as rednecks, not me.

Do you understand what passive-aggressive is? I didn't pussy foot around it one bit. I've called you a passive-aggressive coward for how many pages now? :crybaby:

I may have a problem with passive-aggressive, but I definitely recognize 'asshole' when I see it.

If you want people to calm down, perhaps you on the left should stop your crazy talk about "hitler" and "fascists" and "Narcissist/Megalomaniac in Chief".

If you really believe that the President is crazy, then why is a coup out of the question?

IF you don't believe it, then why the fuck are you constantly saying shit like that?
and why do you say shit like constantly?

Wry is calling for people to "calm down" while literally arguing that the President is a madman.

Do you see the contradiction?

That is why I "say shit like that constantly".

Because you whack job lefties need called on your bullshit.

You're not very bright, maybe you ought to find a new hobby.

Your dismissal is not credible. My point was valid, your response was a dick-ish dodge.

Calling for people to calm down while literally arguing that the President is a madman is not the action of someone "smart".

You are panic mongering while calling for calm.

Let me spell it out for you, maybe you might, if you care to understand, have someone you trust explains the A, B, C's to you:

A. Calm down, in essence means to stop talking about a military coup, a violent and illegal act.

B. trump's behavior is abnormal, it is akin to Kim Jong-un, no past POTUS rejected diplomacy for Brinkmanship, was belligerent or rejected compromise.

C. Not talking about the odd behavior and vindictive nature of the POTUS gives him permission to continue to act out.

A. Asking people to be calm while supporting the propaganda lie that Trump is "akin to Kim Jong-un" is the most hypocritical act I have ever witnessed. You are the problem.

B. NOnsense. Plenty fo past Presidents rejected diplomacy, played brinkmanship, were belligerent, or rejected compromise. FDR comes to mind.

C. You are welcome to talk about the President and his behavior. IF you talk nonsense, I will call you on it.

If you want people to calm down, perhaps you on the left should stop your crazy talk about "hitler" and "fascists" and "Narcissist/Megalomaniac in Chief".

If you really believe that the President is crazy, then why is a coup out of the question?

IF you don't believe it, then why the fuck are you constantly saying shit like that?

It is my considered opinion that trump's use of power is that of a fascist (control of the press & scapegoating, as examples) and his behavior is that of a Narcissist and Megalomaniac. I suggest you consider his behavior, tweets and actions after looking up the definitions of Narcissism and Megalomaniac.

A coup is out of the question, we are a nation of laws and there are remedies to remove a President from office by law. In another manner - when two or more people conspire to remove a president by force - the act becomes treason. trump was duly elected by the rule of law, that he is unfit is becoming apparent to many Americans, world leaders and those negatively impacted when he by-passed The Congress and began to usurp their power.

YOu claim your opinion of him is a "considered opinion".

Yet you constant apply medical terms to him that no one qualified to use, would be confident to use without an in depth and IN PERSON examination.

You are the one that A. needs to calm down and B. needs to stop panic mongering.

People are getting hurt because of the left's panic mongering.

My graduate degree, and the court's belief in my opinions, conclusions and recommendations over a 32 year career attest to my ability to use the DSM appropriately. Do you know what rule out means? I've used that in the past when describing the Narcissistic and Megalomania behavior of the current POTUS, which is observable by anyone watching, listening and considering his behavior.

With Pols and criminals the best advice is this: Watch their feet, not their lips (it's not what they say, it is what they do and have done).

When is the last time you made a diagnosis without seeing the patients records OR interviewing the patient?

They weren't patients, they were arrested and in custody. I had access to CORI (confidential record information) via CLETS, prior court reports, probation reports, parole records, civil commitments, orders and judgments, etc.) and both interviewed victims and interviewed or interrogated the subject..

I don't need to interview trump to make a guess as to the status of his mental health. After 32 years I have a pretty good idea of someone's character from a first impression, and I have more than one first impression to rely upon, which is why my belief the president is both a narcissist and a megalomaniac, but such a diagnosis is best determined by a full evaluation by a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist.

trump cajoled Obama to produce his birth certificate, let's demand that trump provide a clean bill of mental health to the nation.

I agree, a medical diagnosis is best determined by a full evaluation by a Psychologist.

Your judgement is highly doubtful, due to your deep and obvious emotional investment in the outcome.

:lmao: If you didn't really care... then you wouldn't have even needed me to provide a source... or the correct information to prove what I was saying.

You're trying to act like the bully who just got pushed on his ass and is now trying to brush it off like it's no big deal. Hysteria op-ed? You mean from one of the nuclear physicist that was allowed to speak on behalf of the group? The former military Navy Rear Admiral? Jesus Christ do you have any dignity at all? You really don't know when to shut up... and coming from me as stubborn as I am, that should tell you that you really do have a serious problem.
Huh? It's an opinion based on histrionics not fact. I asked numerous times and you finally coughed it up so I could see what you were babbling about. So your "fact" was based on a ludicrous opinion that the Earth is near the end and Trump nudged the needle slightly closer. So it was stupid and I'm calling you on it. The rest of your post is just an emotional outburst for daring to question it.

Actress Sarah Silverman called for a military coup against President Trump on Wednesday night in the midst of violent riots in Berkeley, California.

In a screaming all-capital-letters tweet exhorted her almost 10 million followers to “wake up & join the resistance,” a term from World War II that anti-Trump rioters have used to define themselves.

She then outlined her preferred scenario for the violent overthrow of the legitimately elected government, still in all capital letters.

“Once the military is w us fascists get overthrown. Mad king & his handlers go bye bye,” Ms. Silverman posted.

Of course it's possible, but it won't happen real soon. It is an extreme act, when all other ways out are impossible.

However, I also wouldn't underestimate Drumpf's general lack of upstairs material causing this soon by ordering something on a large scale.

...and your source is ....?

Now that is RICH. You just made a statement that "I" was too young to know about Reagan and Bush... without providing any facts or details, and then you ask me for a source? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yep go ahead and provide it instead of being the little pussy you are. Can't back it up?

You don't know anything about the Reagan Bush years so if you were old enough you were just a clueless dumbfuck. And now you come here to present it for all the world to see.

How many sources you want? 10? 20?

I'll provide them as soon as you provide an argument other than... THE LEFT!!! THE LEFT!!! THE LEFT!! OMG THE LEFT!!!

Did you take your lithium this morning? You are worse than usual.
So you found nothing. That means you're full of shit.

Sorry boss. I'm a card player and the person that calls the pot has to show their hand first, and you haven't shown me shit. And you won't, because you got nadda.
You demonstrated your ignorance. I showed your ignorance by posting Reagan's all time low approval rating back then, which refutes you claim that we've not been as divided before. I could have posted worse numbers for W. Bush and all the marches, chants and typical displays of leftist intolerance.

You tried to bluff your way out of it so no, I'm saying you're a shitty card player, you make stupid moves based on poor hands.

It is my considered opinion that trump's use of power is that of a fascist (control of the press & scapegoating, as examples) and his behavior is that of a Narcissist and Megalomaniac. I suggest you consider his behavior, tweets and actions after looking up the definitions of Narcissism and Megalomaniac.

A coup is out of the question, we are a nation of laws and there are remedies to remove a President from office by law. In another manner - when two or more people conspire to remove a president by force - the act becomes treason. trump was duly elected by the rule of law, that he is unfit is becoming apparent to many Americans, world leaders and those negatively impacted when he by-passed The Congress and began to usurp their power.

YOu claim your opinion of him is a "considered opinion".

Yet you constant apply medical terms to him that no one qualified to use, would be confident to use without an in depth and IN PERSON examination.

You are the one that A. needs to calm down and B. needs to stop panic mongering.

People are getting hurt because of the left's panic mongering.

My graduate degree, and the court's belief in my opinions, conclusions and recommendations over a 32 year career attest to my ability to use the DSM appropriately. Do you know what rule out means? I've used that in the past when describing the Narcissistic and Megalomania behavior of the current POTUS, which is observable by anyone watching, listening and considering his behavior.

With Pols and criminals the best advice is this: Watch their feet, not their lips (it's not what they say, it is what they do and have done).

When is the last time you made a diagnosis without seeing the patients records OR interviewing the patient?

They weren't patients, they were arrested and in custody. I had access to CORI (confidential record information) via CLETS, prior court reports, probation reports, parole records, civil commitments, orders and judgments, etc.) and both interviewed victims and interviewed or interrogated the subject..

I don't need to interview trump to make a guess as to the status of his mental health. After 32 years I have a pretty good idea of someone's character from a first impression, and I have more than one first impression to rely upon, which is why my belief the president is both a narcissist and a megalomaniac, but such a diagnosis is best determined by a full evaluation by a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist.

trump cajoled Obama to produce his birth certificate, let's demand that trump provide a clean bill of mental health to the nation.

I agree, a medical diagnosis is best determined by a full evaluation by a Psychologist.

Your judgement is highly doubtful, due to your deep and obvious emotional investment in the outcome.

Given that a psychologist is not a medical doctor, I would suggest a medical diagnosis by a psychologist has as much practicability as one from your local auto mechanic.

"Jiffy Lube and a colonoscopy, please."

Huh? It's an opinion based on histrionics not fact. I asked numerous times and you finally coughed it up so I could see what you were babbling about. So your "fact" was based on a ludicrous opinion that the Earth is near the end and Trump nudged the needle slightly closer. So it was stupid and I'm calling you on it. The rest of your post is just an emotional outburst for daring to question it.

Dude if you didn't know how the Doomsday Clock worked, then you are an idiot... that should have dropped out of the conversation a long time ago or used the internet to figure it out before...

I tried to throw you a bone and be nice for once and allow you to just shut up before I proved you wrong... but you just wouldn't do it. Instead you doubled down on stupid. Congrats on being a complete bonehead. Maybe you need to join some more internet forums and broaden your education.

Of course it's possible, but it won't happen real soon. It is an extreme act, when all other ways out are impossible.

However, I also wouldn't underestimate Drumpf's general lack of upstairs material causing this soon by ordering something on a large scale.

It is pathetic of you to make fun of his name while you are calling for a military coup. You are the problem.

LIberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

Dude if you didn't know how the Doomsday Clock worked, then you are an idiot... that should have dropped out of the conversation a long time ago or used the internet to figure it out before...

I tried to throw you a bone and be nice for once and allow you to just shut up before I proved you wrong... but you just wouldn't do it. Instead you doubled down on stupid. Congrats on being a complete bonehead. Maybe you need to join some more internet forums and broaden your education.
I asked for your source and you acted coy for numerous posts, I suppose because you knew how lame it was. Your "fact" turned out to be based on some shrill end of Earth bullshit that existed before Trump came on the scene.

What a retard! And you're a criminal justice major? That can't be true. The fact that you want to prove how stupid and lame you are makes you unemployable in the private sector.

I asked for your source and you acted coy for numerous posts, I suppose because you knew how lame it was. Your "fact" turned out to be based on some shrill end of Earth bullshit that existed before Trump came on the scene.

What a retard! And you're a criminal justice major? That can't be true. The fact that you want to prove how stupid and lame you are makes you unemployable in the private sector.

How lame my source was? Coming from the fucking retard that didn't even know what the Doomsday Clock was... :lmao:

You understand how fucking retarded you are? Every single thread you argue with me you can't discuss the topic but want to make the argument about me. Every single time... every single time like clock work. I can prove it once and for all I am a Criminal Justice major... you wanna see a copy of my LAE membership card for the last two years? Oh wait you don't know what LAE is do you? It's a Law Enforcement organization that ONLY Law Enforcement officials or Criminal Justice students can be members of. Wanna share yours? Oh yea... you can't because your only education in law enforcement is from a fucking forum.

So yes dumbass... The Doomsday Clock was moved closer to midnight than since the Cold War in the 1950's, and in most part because of Trump. I proved that, and you turtled into a bitch. Get over yourself, fuckwad.

How lame my source was? Coming from the fucking retard that didn't even know what the Doomsday Clock was... :lmao:

You understand how fucking retarded you are? Every single thread you argue with me you can't discuss the topic but want to make the argument about me. Every single time... every single time like clock work. I can prove it once and for all I am a Criminal Justice major... you wanna see a copy of my LAE membership card for the last two years? Oh wait you don't know what LAE is do you? It's a Law Enforcement organization that ONLY Law Enforcement officials or Criminal Justice students can be members of. Wanna share yours? Oh yea... you can't because your only education in law enforcement is from a fucking forum.

So yes dumbass... The Doomsday Clock was moved closer to midnight than since the Cold War in the 1950's, and in most part because of Trump. I proved that, and you turtled into a bitch. Get over yourself, fuckwad.
I didn't say your source was lame, you can't read. You're just a stupid belligerent asshole and it's why you kept getting banned from officer.com with your legal "expertise".

What I said was your assertion was lame and why, go back and look. You pathetic bastard. You won't find a job in the private sector better than housekeeping.

I didn't say your source was lame, you can't read. You're just a stupid belligerent asshole and it's why you kept getting banned from officer.com with your legal "expertise".

What I said was your assertion was lame and why, go back and look. You pathetic bastard. You won't find a job in the private sector better than housekeeping.

I was never a member over there..... how many times do you have to be told that? I use the same username on EVERY forum I'm a member. EVERY one of them. My assertion? Let people follow the series of events with you on this thread and see how fucking retarded you are.

I'm still waiting for you to prove I edited something out of the quote earlier... you lying fuck. Can you ever tell the truth about anything? You can't tell the fucking truth about a single fucking thing on this forum. You poor, poor thing.

I was never a member over there..... how many times do you have to be told that? I use the same username on EVERY forum I'm a member. EVERY one of them. My assertion? Let people follow the series of events with you on this thread and see how fucking retarded you are.

I'm still waiting for you to prove I edited something out of the quote earlier... you lying fuck. Can you ever tell the truth about anything? You can't tell the fucking truth about a single fucking thing on this forum. You poor, poor thing.
Of course you were over at o.com. Same exact posting method. You say stupid shit then argue the point, often trying to side track, then get all huffy when it doesn't work. Then claim victory while trying to make the respondent at fault.

Plus, the troll lived in Ohio, was a correctional officer, is a criminal justice student and made the EXACT same argument for pot legalization while claiming he didn't smoke. People aren't as stupid as you think they are. Your above argument demonstrates the MO.

Of course you were over at o.com. Same exact posting method. You say stupid shit then argue the point, often trying to side track, then get all huffy when it doesn't work. Then claim victory while trying to make the respondent at fault.

Plus, the troll lived in Ohio, was a correctional officer, is a criminal justice student and made the EXACT same argument for pot legalization while claiming he didn't smoke. People aren't as stupid as you think they are. Your above argument demonstrates the MO.

Dude you are funny as hell. I don't live in Ohio... I USED to live in Ohio. I haven't lived in Ohio since 2008. :lmao:

Dude you are funny as hell. I don't live in Ohio... I USED to live in Ohio. I haven't lived in Ohio since 2008. :lmao:
I said the troll lived in Ohio. Lived is past tense. You do not have a grade school understanding of English. Practice saying "Would you like a Biggie Fry with that, sir?".

Forum List

Back