A military coup??

Yep go ahead and provide it instead of being the little pussy you are. Can't back it up?

You don't know anything about the Reagan Bush years so if you were old enough you were just a clueless dumbfuck. And now you come here to present it for all the world to see.

How many sources you want? 10? 20?

I'll provide them as soon as you provide an argument other than... THE LEFT!!! THE LEFT!!! THE LEFT!! OMG THE LEFT!!!

Did you take your lithium this morning? You are worse than usual.
So you found nothing. That means you're full of shit.

Sorry boss. I'm a card player and the person that calls the pot has to show their hand first, and you haven't shown me shit. And you won't, because you got nadda.
Sorry, pussy. You said:

"2) One of the main reasons the Doomsday clock has moved is because of Trump's election and his actions..."

...and you can't back it up. And like the little dishonest cvnt you are you snipped it out of this post. You are full of shit. The only cards in your deck are jokers. But the jokes on you, you've fooled no one but your self.

Please show me where I snipped anything out of a post...anywhere. I dare you. I don't edit posts.
I quoted it.

...still waiting for you to back it up.

Calm down people. There will be no military coup, and the police are not a singular force for very good reasons. That said, the protests will continue unabated, though they will not change the behavior of the Narcissist / Megalomaniac-in-Chief ; he will use his power to quell descent unless and until the adults in the Republican Party, and The Congress do the right thing - make America America again.

Ryan is too weak, though he has more constitutional power than does trump; McConnell is worthless. One must hope that whomever becomes the tie-breaker on the Supreme Court is not an ideologue or beholden to trump, but a man of integrity who understands we no longer live in the 18th Century, nor has the desire to return us to the Gilded Age.

If you want people to calm down, perhaps you on the left should stop your crazy talk about "hitler" and "fascists" and "Narcissist/Megalomaniac in Chief".

If you really believe that the President is crazy, then why is a coup out of the question?

IF you don't believe it, then why the fuck are you constantly saying shit like that?

It is my considered opinion that trump's use of power is that of a fascist (control of the press & scapegoating, as examples) and his behavior is that of a Narcissist and Megalomaniac. I suggest you consider his behavior, tweets and actions after looking up the definitions of Narcissism and Megalomaniac.

A coup is out of the question, we are a nation of laws and there are remedies to remove a President from office by law. In another manner - when two or more people conspire to remove a president by force - the act becomes treason. trump was duly elected by the rule of law, that he is unfit is becoming apparent to many Americans, world leaders and those negatively impacted when he by-passed The Congress and began to usurp their power.

YOu claim your opinion of him is a "considered opinion".

Yet you constant apply medical terms to him that no one qualified to use, would be confident to use without an in depth and IN PERSON examination.

You are the one that A. needs to calm down and B. needs to stop panic mongering.

People are getting hurt because of the left's panic mongering.

My graduate degree, and the court's belief in my opinions, conclusions and recommendations over a 32 year career attest to my ability to use the DSM appropriately. Do you know what rule out means? I've used that in the past when describing the Narcissistic and Megalomania behavior of the current POTUS, which is observable by anyone watching, listening and considering his behavior.

With Pols and criminals the best advice is this: Watch their feet, not their lips (it's not what they say, it is what they do and have done).

How many sources you want? 10? 20?

I'll provide them as soon as you provide an argument other than... THE LEFT!!! THE LEFT!!! THE LEFT!! OMG THE LEFT!!!

Did you take your lithium this morning? You are worse than usual.

Sorry boss. I'm a card player and the person that calls the pot has to show their hand first, and you haven't shown me shit. And you won't, because you got nadda.
Sorry, pussy. You said:

"2) One of the main reasons the Doomsday clock has moved is because of Trump's election and his actions..."

...and you can't back it up. And like the little dishonest cvnt you are you snipped it out of this post. You are full of shit. The only cards in your deck are jokers. But the jokes on you, you've fooled no one but your self.

Please show me where I snipped anything out of a post...anywhere. I dare you. I don't edit posts.
I quoted it.

Hey dumby... do you understand how this forum software works? If you "quote" something within a response it doesn't show up again when someone responds to it.

Try quoting this message and see that it won't show up again.

Thing is, without looking, I'm 99.99% positive you are wrong...and my statement at the beginning of this quote change was a comment I made singular outside the original conversation in which you are talking about... but I can say 100% I did not edit anything out of the quote chain.

Silverman is ahead of the curve on this. As the Russian agent continues to disengage with our former allies, overreach on domestic policy, act to further his business interests at the expense of the country, removal from his position becomes more and more necessary. If his GOP lackeys won't act out of fear for their survival and that of their families, military intervention will be necessary. I hope that a military coup isn't necessary, but if it is required, like cancer surgery is, then we must undergo the process.
As the Russian agent continues to disengage with our former allies, overreach on domestic policy, act to further his business interests at the expense of the country,
Omg...for 16 years we were WAY TOO COZY
AND WAAAAY TOO GENEROUS WITH COUNTRIES
THAT DESPISE US... THAT USED OUR MONEY GIVEN THEM
TO FUND THEIR ATTACKS AGAINST US
AND WEAPONS WE GAVE THEM TO ENGAGE IN THOSE ATTACKS!

Overreach on domestic policy....WHO... TRUMP
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Further business interests at the expense of our country
THAT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR FUCKING YEARS NOW
THAT'S THE PROBLEM DICKHEAD!

APOLOGIZING TO LEADERS WE SHOULDN'T BE

FUNDING FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS WE SHOULDN'T BE

ALLOWING OUR COUNTRY TO BE OVERRUN
WITH IMMIGRANTS THAT EXPECT TO BE TAKEN CARE OF

SPENDING TAX DOLLARS ON PROJECTS
AND INITIATIVES AND RESEARCH THAT ARE NOT APPROPRIATE

DROWNING THIS COUNTRY AND FUTURE GENERATIONS
IN AN UNCONSCIONABLE IRRESPONSIBLE MOUND OF DEBT

GO FUCK YOURSELF...THERE IS NOTHING FASCIST
ABOUT WHAT IS TRANSPIRING, ITS NECESSARY
AND HOW IT SHOULD BE....

Sorry, pussy. You said:

I quoted it.

Hey dumby... do you understand how this forum software works? If you "quote" something within a response it doesn't show up again when someone responds to it.

Thing is, without looking, I'm 99.99% positive you are wrong...and my statement at the beginning of this quote change was a comment I made singular outside the original conversation in which you are talking about... but I can say 100% I did not edit anything out of the quote chain.
Hey dumbfuck, I used " marks, not the quote function.

But the challenge was for you to back up your statement about the clock being moved because of Trump. You're an idiot that thinks they can cover it up with dishonesty.

Sorry, pussy. You said:

I quoted it.

Hey dumbfuck, I used " marls, not the quote function.

But the challenge was for you to back up your statement about the clock being moved because of Trump. You're an idiot that thinks they can cover it up with dishonesty.

You accused me of being deceitful and taking something out of a quote... I'm still waiting on you to prove that or to apologize. You realize how easy it would be to prove if I did that right? I can't change your original posts... only YOU can. And if you quoted my original quote even if I went back and edited the original quote, which I haven't, the original quote would still be the same in your post where you quoted it...

Calm down people. There will be no military coup, and the police are not a singular force for very good reasons. That said, the protests will continue unabated, though they will not change the behavior of the Narcissist / Megalomaniac-in-Chief ; he will use his power to quell descent unless and until the adults in the Republican Party, and The Congress do the right thing - make America America again.

Ryan is too weak, though he has more constitutional power than does trump; McConnell is worthless. One must hope that whomever becomes the tie-breaker on the Supreme Court is not an ideologue or beholden to trump, but a man of integrity who understands we no longer live in the 18th Century, nor has the desire to return us to the Gilded Age.

If you want people to calm down, perhaps you on the left should stop your crazy talk about "hitler" and "fascists" and "Narcissist/Megalomaniac in Chief".

If you really believe that the President is crazy, then why is a coup out of the question?

IF you don't believe it, then why the fuck are you constantly saying shit like that?
and why do you say shit like constantly?

Wry is calling for people to "calm down" while literally arguing that the President is a madman.

Do you see the contradiction?

That is why I "say shit like that constantly".

Because you whack job lefties need called on your bullshit.

You're not very bright, maybe you ought to find a new hobby.

Your dismissal is not credible. My point was valid, your response was a dick-ish dodge.

Calling for people to calm down while literally arguing that the President is a madman is not the action of someone "smart".

You are panic mongering while calling for calm.

Sorry, pussy. You said:

I quoted it.

You accused me of being deceitful and taking something out of a quote... I'm still waiting on you to prove that or to apologize. You realize how easy it would be to prove if I did that right? I can't change your original posts... only YOU can. And if you quoted my original quote even if I went back and edited the original quote, which I haven't, the original quote would still be the same in your post where you quoted it...
You have nothing but a hurt pussy. You can't back up your comment so like the little girl you are you want to change the subject.

So now your defense to not knowing how divided we were isn't that you were too young, just too ignorant? LOL

It is my considered opinion that trump's use of power is that of a fascist (control of the press & scapegoating, as examples) and his behavior is that of a Narcissist and Megalomaniac. I suggest you consider his behavior, tweets and actions after looking up the definitions of Narcissism and Megalomaniac.

A coup is out of the question, we are a nation of laws and there are remedies to remove a President from office by law. In another manner - when two or more people conspire to remove a president by force - the act becomes treason. trump was duly elected by the rule of law, that he is unfit is becoming apparent to many Americans, world leaders and those negatively impacted when he by-passed The Congress and began to usurp their power.

Yet you constant apply medical terms to him that no one qualified to use, would be confident to use without an in depth and IN PERSON examination.

You are the one that A. needs to calm down and B. needs to stop panic mongering.

My graduate degree, and the court's belief in my opinions, conclusions and recommendations over a 32 year career attest to my ability to use the DSM appropriately. Do you know what rule out means? I've used that in the past when describing the Narcissistic and Megalomania behavior of the current POTUS, which is observable by anyone watching, listening and considering his behavior.

With Pols and criminals the best advice is this: Watch their feet, not their lips (it's not what they say, it is what they do and have done).

When is the last time you made a diagnosis without seeing the patients records OR interviewing the patient?

and why do you say shit like constantly?

Wry is calling for people to "calm down" while literally arguing that the President is a madman.

Do you see the contradiction?

That is why I "say shit like that constantly".

Because you whack job lefties need called on your bullshit.

You're not very bright, maybe you ought to find a new hobby.

Your dismissal is not credible. My point was valid, your response was a dick-ish dodge.

Calling for people to calm down while literally arguing that the President is a madman is not the action of someone "smart".

You are panic mongering while calling for calm.

Let me spell it out for you, maybe you might, if you care to understand, have someone you trust explains the A, B, C's to you:

A. Calm down, in essence means to stop talking about a military coup, a violent and illegal act.

B. trump's behavior is abnormal, it is akin to Kim Jong-un, no past POTUS rejected diplomacy for Brinkmanship, was belligerent or rejected compromise.

C. Not talking about the odd behavior and vindictive nature of the POTUS gives him permission to continue to act out.

I quoted it.

You have nothing but a hurt pussy. You can't back up your comment so like the little girl you are you want to change the subject.

So now your defense to not knowing how divided we were isn't that you were too young, just too ignorant? LOL

You are the one that started the tangent saying I did something dishonest I didn't do... then when asked to prove it or apologize you chose option C, to attack me for your mistake. You provided no proof to make me wrong, and think calling me names without any substance is going to change that.

You do realize that calling me names after being shown that you made a false accusation against me makes you look like a fool right?

I quoted it.

You are the one that started the tangent saying I did something dishonest I didn't do... then when asked to prove it or apologize you chose option C, to attack me for your mistake. You provided no proof to make me wrong, and think calling me names without any substance is going to change that.

You do realize that calling me names after being shown that you made a false accusation against me makes you look like a fool right?
Liar. You claimed the clock was moved due to Trump and I asked you to back it up. That was the start of the conversation and being the dishonest little cvnt you are you want to change the subject. It doesn't work that way. You're an idiot and this will be further evidence.

You have a pattern of this and you claim to be a criminal justice student. For what? Employers won't be able to figure out that you're a know nothing dishonest hack?

Liar. You claimed the clock was moved due to Trump and I asked you to back it up. That was the start of the conversation and being the dishonest little cvnt you are you want to change the subject. It doesn't work that way. You're an idiot and this will be further evidence.

You have a pattern of this and you claim to be a criminal justice student. For what? Employers won't be able to figure out that you're a know nothing dishonest hack?

Sure thing kid... you accused me of snipping out part of what you said in a quote. I didn't... and now you are full of piss and vinegar mad about being caught with your pants down. They must have had some real fun with you over on that other forum. You have no clue what you are talking about and you can't keep your shit straight.

Do you understand what passive-aggressive is? I didn't pussy foot around it one bit. I've called you a passive-aggressive coward for how many pages now? :crybaby:
LOL, to other people just like a passive-aggressive coward.

One day you'll mature into an adult and be able to have adult conversations without constantly devolving into name-calling every time someone disagrees with you.

When is the last time you made a diagnosis without seeing the patients records OR interviewing the patient?

They weren't patients, they were arrested and in custody. I had access to CORI (confidential record information) via CLETS, prior court reports, probation reports, parole records, civil commitments, orders and judgments, etc.) and both interviewed victims and interviewed or interrogated the subject..

I don't need to interview trump to make a guess as to the status of his mental health. After 32 years I have a pretty good idea of someone's character from a first impression, and I have more than one first impression to rely upon, which is why my belief the president is both a narcissist and a megalomaniac, but such a diagnosis is best determined by a full evaluation by a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist.

trump cajoled Obama to produce his birth certificate, let's demand that trump provide a clean bill of mental health to the nation.

Sure thing kid... you accused me of snipping out part of what you said in a quote. I didn't... and now you are full of piss and vinegar mad about being caught with your pants down. They must have had some real fun with you over on that other forum. You have no clue what you are talking about and you can't keep your shit straight.

Do you understand what passive-aggressive is? I didn't pussy foot around it one bit. I've called you a passive-aggressive coward for how many pages now? :crybaby:
LOL, to other people just like a passive-aggressive coward.

One day you'll mature into an adult and be able to have adult conversations without constantly devolving into name-calling every time someone disagrees with you.

I've said it to you directly many times and prior to saying it to anyone else. Sorry boss, but you started the name calling with your passive-aggressive cowardly moves. Maybe someday you will be able to show you did have a set of balls that got you through the military... or maybe you only made it on the coat tails of your family's prior involvement... all I can say for certain is you are a passive-aggressive coward on here that can't say what he means and hides behind a false sense of arrogance.

But hey, I've asked you several times to prove my assertion about Trump's short time in office wrong and what have you done? Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing. Your defense argument is completely FUBAR.

You're so off kilter your record is starting to skip. Now I know what it was like for the people to stand at ground zero at Chernobyl and watch it melt to the ground before their eyes.

You're so off kilter your record is starting to skip. Now I know what it was like for the people to stand at ground zero at Chernobyl and watch it melt to the ground before their eyes.

No one is playing your little pussy game. You said: "2) One of the main reasons the Doomsday clock has moved is because of Trump's election and his actions..."

And you've been trying to change the subject ever since.

No one is playing your little pussy game. You said: "2) One of the main reasons the Doomsday clock has moved is because of Trump's election and his actions..."

And you've been trying to change the subject ever since.

I'm done playing this little game with you... here is a statement directly from one of the people responsible for the Doomsday clock and spoke on behalf of the team:

"“Making matters worse, the United States now has a president who has promised to impede progress on both of those fronts,” theoretical physicist Lawrence M. Krauss and retired Navy Rear Adm. David Titley wrote in a New York Times op-ed on behalf of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. “Never before has the Bulletin decided to advance the clock largely because of the statements of a single person. But when that person is the new president of the United States, his words matter.”"

The Doomsday Clock just advanced, ‘thanks to Trump’: It’s now just 2½ minutes to ‘midnight.’

You need to get outside of the forum more and read real news from real people and not just what you want to read from the threads you chose to read that represent your own beliefs.

Forum List

Back