Trump threatens to pull U.C. Berkeley funding after protests against Milo Yiannopoulos turn violent

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Trump threatens to pull U.C. Berkeley funding after protests against Milo Yiannopoulos turn violent

By Louis Nelson

02/02/17 06:59 AM EST

Trump threatens to pull U.C. Berkeley funding after protests against Milo Yiannopoulos turn violentBy Louis Nelson 02/02/17 06:59 AM EST

Now all you can tell me again how this was not the plan and it worked as Bannon knew it would.

By Louis Nelson

Trump threatens to pull U.C. Berkeley funding after protests against Milo Yiannopoulos turn violentBy Louis Nelson 02/02/17 06:59 AM EST

Now all you can tell me again how this was not the plan and it worked as Bannon knew it would.

whose plan?

By Louis Nelson

UC President Napolitano, formerly President Obama’s Homeland Security Secretary, is under the microscope because, as head of the taxpayer-supported University of California system, she is deliberately harboring hundreds of illegal aliens attending UC system schools. She has forbidden campus police from working with immigration law enforcement and provided $5 million to aid the illegals UC is sheltering from ICE. Go figure!

I see Gov. Abbott of Texas pulled grant money totaling 1.5 million from Travis county Texas over sanctuary cities.

Good for Abbott

By Louis Nelson

Its not even subtle is it ?

Education has nothing to do with it. Religion has nothing to do with it, but IRONY sure does take the day.

Berkeley prides itself as being the birthplace of the 60's free speech movement. And now snowflakes are destroying the campus to stop free speech. That isn't educated, that is stupid. How educated is the asshole who walked up to a woman being interviewed and sprayed mace in her face? The educated see it for what it is. Anti-free speech bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back