A message from a former racist redneck

That message won't go down well in the halls of white conservative innocence.

edit...Hoho, I see it's not even heard.

a former racist. man oh man

posted by the board racist, bigot, hater of all others he considers beneath himself

you can't make up this garbage folks

this clown brigade is taking this board down into the gutter. How many visiting people see stuff like this and decides, I'm joining this place.

you can't blame them either

Last edited:
  • Banned

posted by the board racist, bigot, hater of all others he considers beneath himself

this clown brigade is taking this board down into the gutter. How many visiting people see stuff like this and decides, I'm joining this place.

Yep Stephanie they see mental patients like you at 60 years old sitting in a trailer park collecting government benefits and wondering, is this person totally insane or is she just a garden variety retard

If you got out of the clown brigade and left the drugs alone, I'm sure you could show them you were a descent poster.

They see the racist narrative spewed by you and your ilk, realize that USMB is sanctioned hate site and we get quality members like you, Odium, ShitSpeeders, and MonkeyMcGarrett.

You racist fucking ****.

Forum List

Back