A message for all liberals!

I read a saying tonight and it's true. Too bad liberals don't have the sense to see the difference. In Islam you have to die for Allah. The God I worship died for me!

Which fictitious Sky Daddy are you talking about? There are thousands.
Not the end of that liqueur bottle you been staring at all day. Compliments from the tax paying Americans you hate.

I read a saying tonight and it's true. Too bad liberals don't have the sense to see the difference. In Islam you have to die for Allah. The God I worship died for me!

And in Buddhism nobody has to die or commit any act of violence, abuse or suffering.
The point is to understand the root cause of suffering/sin and to avoid feeding into the cycle,
to become liberated from it by detaching, forgiving, letting go and receiving true wisdom.

Only laughing at clayton, tell me when you let the Muslims take over, will you still be laughing when the kill women who get abortions and queers? I hope you do, because you have been warned.

The message to all liberals is this fails as a straw man fallacy.

The message to all liberals is that this is ridiculous idiocy.

The message to all liberals is that many on the right harbor hate, ignorance, and bigotry concerning Muslims.

And the message to all liberals is that many on the right are incapable of intelligent, well-reasoned thinking – this thread being further evidence of that.

The message to all liberals is this fails as a straw man fallacy.

The message to all liberals is that this is ridiculous idiocy.

The message to all liberals is that many on the right harbor hate, ignorance, and bigotry concerning Muslims.

And the message to all liberals is that many on the right are incapable of intelligent, well-reasoned thinking – this thread being further evidence of that.
No, the idiot in the room is you. Trump wants to stop immigration of Muslims, till we can figure out a way to migrate peaceful Muslims only. You don't care about keeping Americans safe. You are the second enemy of america.

Which fictitious Sky Daddy are you talking about? There are thousands.

The Squaw is still pissed, at her advanced age, that the White Man beat the shit out of the Injuns!

Which SKY GOD is your favorite?

And in Buddhism nobody has to die or commit any act of violence, abuse or suffering.
The point is to understand the root cause of suffering/sin and to avoid feeding into the cycle,
to become liberated from it by detaching, forgiving, letting go and receiving true wisdom.
Buddhism has a history of violence just like anyone else. Google "kings of righteousness" evil guys that say they worship true doctrine. Some kind of political crap just like anything else.

And yet your dead God said to love your enemies...
Now, another fallacy you have interjected is....You think all liberals are Godless...Which is not the truth....

Buddhism has a history of violence just like anyone else. Google "kings of righteousness" evil guys that say they worship true doctrine. Some kind of political crap just like anything else.
Buddhism has certainly had some record of violence. The religion isn't known for it though Most of the violence attributed to Buddhists includes tribal warfare and economic competition as motives.

Now, another fallacy you have interjected is....You think all liberals are Godless...Which is not the truth....
My God isn't dead and yes I forgive and feel pity for Godless liberals.

Liberal means political leaning. It has nothing to do with a bellief in God, (or not).

You have a zombie God?

Liberal means political leaning. It has nothing to do with a bellief in God, (or not).
Liberals support abortion, a loving God hates the killing of his innocent children. Sorry political leaning means something.

You have a zombie God?
Thanks for proving my point.

Forum List

Back