Liberals try to punish Oklahoman who protested

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
We've been taught that it's we have the right to protest. That right to protest applies to everyone. So why are liberals picking on this guy?

---Presnall and Vickers approached the 41-year-old former Marine. From a kitchen trash bag, Vickers pulled out the blown-up photo of Blevins---

We've been taught that it's we have the right to protest. That right to protest applies to everyone. So why are liberals picking on this guy?

---Presnall and Vickers approached the 41-year-old former Marine. From a kitchen trash bag, Vickers pulled out the blown-up photo of Blevins---

I guess the nation will find out whether Enid Oklahoma is a White Nationalist supporting town or not.

That or a treasonous democrat town who has sold America out to the WEF.

I'd rather be around white nationalist than pedocrats any day.

Americans hate democrats

Democrats = WEF
Sold to WEF? BS
I am almost 70 and without compunctions against shooting anybody that is a threat to me or mine. Pedos do not frighten me as much as you. On the other hand, if somebody is speaking or acting like a racist in public, I am just the kind to say something like "You're kind of a racist kind of fuck, aren't you?" Even if I say it, in my usual, casual tone, some racist assholes, might take offense, and I don't really mind that either, unless they physically attack, forcing me to shoot until they are no longer a threat. I just don't really want to shoot anybody. Pedos, on the other hand have never, ever acted like a pedos, publicly in front of me. I would have no problem, at all pulling my weapon, pointing at the S.O.B. and saying in a loud command voice (which I am really good at), "Get your goddamned hand out of that little girl's (or little boy's) pants. You're staying right here until the police or ambulance comes to take to take your sorry ass away." No moral ambiguity about butting into a situation like that, whether the pedo asshole might think, not my business or not. Living in the south, all my life, I just know from experience, I have had and will have more encounter with racist white nationalist types than pedo types. Maybe your experience is different. I don't know.
All Americans hate Democrats? BS, again. I suspect there are more Democrats than Republicans in America. I know some myself, (including my own brother) have served with them, worked with them military and civilian, and the vast majority are normal Americans, as normal American as the many Republican Party affiliated, I have met, worked with, traveled with, commanded, whatever.

Sold to WEF? BS
I am almost 70 and without compunctions against shooting anybody that is a threat to me or mine. Pedos do not frighten me as much as you. On the other hand, if somebody is speaking or acting like a racist in public, I am just the kind to say something like "You're kind of a racist kind of fuck, aren't you?" Even if I say it, in my usual, casual tone, some racist assholes, might take offense, and I don't really mind that either, unless they physically attack, forcing me to shoot until they are no longer a threat. I just don't really want to shoot anybody. Pedos, on the other hand have never, ever acted like a pedos, publicly in front of me. I would have no problem, at all pulling my weapon, pointing at the S.O.B. and saying in a loud command voice (which I am really good at), "Get your goddamned hand out of that little girl's (or little boy's) pants. You're staying right here until the police or ambulance comes to take to take your sorry ass away." No moral ambiguity about butting into a situation like that, whether the pedo asshole might think, not my business or not. Living in the south, all my life, I just know from experience, I have had and will have more encounter with racist white nationalist types than pedo types. Maybe your experience is different. I don't know.
All Americans hate Democrats? BS, again. I suspect there are more Democrats than Republicans in America. I know some myself, (including my own brother) have served with them, worked with them military and civilian, and the vast majority are normal Americans, as normal American as the many Republican Party affiliated, I have met, worked with, traveled with, commanded, whatever.
In America today there are 2 types of democrats, those who dress in drag and perv on kids, and those who defend them.

In America today, claiming you're a democrat is like admitting you're a pedo.

What type of democrat are you?

On the other hand, if somebody is speaking or acting like a racist in public, I am just the kind to say something like "You're kind of a racist kind of fuck, aren't you?" Even if I say it, in my usual, casual tone, some racist assholes, might take offense, and I don't really mind that either, unless they physically attack, forcing me to shoot until they are no longer a threat.
You obviously spend little time around black people. The most common and overtly racist people in history. Beyond the KKK.

You bet yer sweet bippies dey is.
Ah, a man of the Rowan & Martin school of philosophy and public speaking. Cool. Haven't heard that one in years.

In America today there are 2 types of democrats, those who dress in drag and perv on kids, and those who defend them.

In America today, claiming you're a democrat is like admitting you're a pedo.

What type of democrat are you?
Neither. I am the type of Independent that says "Fuck you Satan, get thee behind me".
What kind of Devil are you?

are you saying there is something wrong with drag queens performing for children?
There is definitely something wrong with drag queens performing for children, at least where I come from. That is why civic leaders, clergy and others in the city/county came together, when a drag event was planned, forcing it to be in an inside venue, where kids under 18 could not attend, with law enforcement at the door to ensure it was only adults inside that adult event for the actual drag performance. Funny. They did not want to come back to Jackson, the next year. Go figure.

There is definitely something wrong with drag queens performing for children, at least where I come from. That is why civic leaders, clergy and others in the city/county came together, when a drag event was planned, forcing it to be in an inside venue, where kids under 18 could not attend, with law enforcement at the door to ensure it was only adults inside that adult event for the actual drag performance. Funny. They did not want to come back to Jackson, the next year. Go figure.
why do democrats support drag queen story time?

Do you?

Forum List

Back