A Map of How We Can Divide the USA and Let the Far Left Have Big Safe Zones

Is this map a good split for the libs to feel safe and settle the divide in our country?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As long as I can have my favorite beer, I'm OK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I kind of like this map. We would have a lot more peace and the "Not My President" Left could chillax finally.

upload_2017-4-18_0-5-44.png

No matter how the country was divided, JimBowie would continue to be a permanently unemployed parasite sucking from the rest of the society.

A loser always finds a way to return to his true position on the bottom rung.

So, in other words, you guys get all the barren land, and we get all the money?

I don't know if you guys thought this one through.
Um....you may want to think that through.

Barren land? Some of the richest farmland is included in that map. In addition, there are plenty of ports that can be used that are in red states. Commerce goes where the product is most needed, and I'd say that it would be very easy to bypass LA/SD, SF, Seattle, NY/NJ in favor of ports along the Florida, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama coastline.

It really would not be that difficult to reduce these progressive centers to poverty by the simple expedient of not using them for anything.

Barren land? Some of the richest farmland is included in that map. In addition, there are plenty of ports that can be used that are in red states. Commerce goes where the product is most needed, and I'd say that it would be very easy to bypass LA/SD, SF, Seattle, NY/NJ in favor of ports along the Florida, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama coastline.

It really would not be that difficult to reduce these progressive centers to poverty by the simple expedient of not using them for anything.

:lol:

You seem to being taking this troll thread way too seriously.

As much as you clowns may want it, we're not going anywhere.

Already happening...

List of shrinking cities in the United States - Wikipedia

:lol:

You seem to being taking this troll thread way too seriously.

As much as you clowns may want it, we're not going anywhere.
??

No, I was simply replying to your nonsensical reply. I don't take very much here seriously...except the hot women...those I always take seriously.

As for clowns....I've only ever seen them on the progressive side. I don't want them to go away, I just want them to grow the fuck up.

Already happening...

Its going to take a good long while. Far longer than the Republican's have in office right now.

Already happening...

Its going to take a good long while. Far longer than the Republican's have in office right now.

The decline of the mega-cities is in no small part responsible for the shifts that put Trump and the Republican majorities into office.

Missouri was once a bellweather state only due to it's almost equal divide between urban and rural populations. As St Louis...and to a lesser degree, Kansas City population have faltered (St. Louis by almost 60%)...Missouri went from Clinton 1992 & 1996 to McCain +0.01, to Romney +9, to Trump +19.

Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan have all suffered major urban population declines...and as a result, the rural voters gain a majority. You've just seen the effects in the last election. Liberals ignore urban shrinkage, and it's come back to bite them in the ass.

I have had unemployment and disability

Maybe you'd be best in the blue section of your map so all those liberals you hate can take care of you with their tax dollars while you post on the internet all day.

You do realize that both unemployment and disability has been paid for by employees/employers? That means he has already worked to pay for those benefits he is now receiving and doesn't need to rely on anyone else's tax dollars.

Just give the left all the area that they won at least 50% in(blue) in 2016...Allow a parallel government that they can vote for!

Conservatives can have the other 85% of the country to govern as they see fit. Go back to the 18th century for all I care.

The left will be happy and the right will be happy...

Forum List

Back