A Major Hamas Victory

We have all just witnessed yet another example of Palestinian mentality. Over 3000 dead Palestinians & much of Gaza in ruins. "A major Hamas VICTORY!" And all Israel requested to prevent this was for Hamas to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel to kill Israeli's.

And all the Palestinians want is Israel out of the occupied territory and freedom from oppression...

You occupy my land and oppress me I'm going to do a hell of a lot more than fire a few ineffectual rockets at you.
Would that be after your hiding and lurking behind women and kids?

What relevance does the comment have Tex?
What you said you were going to do. From behind the safety of your computer.

HAHAHA...

You mean like every other brave soul here... What a ridiculous thing to say.

Here's the deal...

I will send you my address via pm, you come along and occupy my land and you see how long I am sitting in front of my computer cowboy.

We have all just witnessed yet another example of Palestinian mentality. Over 3000 dead Palestinians & much of Gaza in ruins. "A major Hamas VICTORY!" And all Israel requested to prevent this was for Hamas to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel to kill Israeli's.

And all the Palestinians want is Israel out of the occupied territory and freedom from oppression...

You occupy my land and oppress me I'm going to do a hell of a lot more than fire a few ineffectual rockets at you.

HAHAHA...

Here's the deal...

I will send you my address via pm, you come along and occupy my land and you see how long I am sitting in front of my computer cowboy.
But I don't want your hog farm, Shirley.

HAHAHA...

Here's the deal...

hahaha... oh so brave tex vet....

No hogs here man, horse ranch...

So if you fancy coming I will get some signs made ;-)

Q: What is the definition of safe sex down in Texas? ---- Placing signs on the animals that kick.

The Hamas freedom fighters and the Palestinian people were victorious in increasing global condemnation of fascist Israel and it's genocidal agenda.

As the years go by Israel is viewed more and more as a rogue state and an international pariah.

It took decades for apartheid S. Africa to be delegated into the trash bin of history.

Israel is on the same slow downward spiral into the toilet. .... :cool:

You tell 'em, Bob...

We-have-them.jpg

Sunni Troll is a perfect example of how Muslims blame Israel for liferally EXACTLY what Muslims states are guilty of. Anyone can see that it's the Islamic shitholes around Israel that are going to the toilet.
But Sunni Troll is good for a laugh or two since Sherri is gone :lol:

HAHAHA...

Here's the deal...

Q: What is the definition of safe sex down in Texas? ---- Placing signs on the animals that kick.
Hmm, weren't there Comanche's, Cherokees, Cheyenne or some other tribe where Humanity supposedly has a ranch? Does anyone think that Humanity is going to give her fantasy ranch back to the members of the tribe who used to pitch their tents there? No way, José.

HAHAHA...

Here's the deal...

Hmm, weren't there Comanche's, Cherokees, Cheyenne or some other tribe where Humanity supposedly has a ranch? Does anyone think that Humanity is going to give her fantasy ranch back to the members of the tribe who used to pitch their tents there? No way, José.

HAHAHA... No Tex, there were no there Comanche's, Cherokees, Cheyenne...

Luckily not EVERYONE lives in your ex super power of a country Tex!

Q: Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Texas? A: Because they couldn't find 3 wise men

Looks like you didn't qualify either!

Gaza is in ruins and got bombed back to the stone age, what did they win? :confused:
Stones to throw on Israelis hahaha :rofl:

My how glib the little Nazi is. Laughing about mass murder.

Isn't it just awful? Do you think maybe Hamas made a terrible mistake not just heeding Israel's request to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel to kill Israeli's? Oh well, it was after all the Palestinian people themselves who elected Hamas to take good care of them.

HAHAHA...

Here's the deal...

Q: Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Texas? A: Because they couldn't find 3 wise men

Wherever you are living, Humanity, there were tents or hogans pitched on your imaginary ranch. It seems that you are not too wise yourself. Maybe wherever you live, the town is looking for the village idiot which could very likely be you. Tell all the jokes you want to about Texas, but I would advise you to keep your day job. A comedian you are not.

HAHAHA...

Here's the deal...

Wherever you are living, Humanity, there were tents or hogans pitched on your imaginary ranch. It seems that you are not too wise yourself. Maybe wherever you live, the town is looking for the village idiot which could very likely be you. Tell all the jokes you want to about Texas, but I would advise you to keep your day job. A comedian you are not.

The only people who pitched tents on my ranch were Romans...

I am no comedian Tex and you are not exactly in the right state to talk about idiots are you now!

HAHAHA...

Here's the deal...

Sure wish Israel would see it your way. Why does Israel still allow the Palestinian squatters to remain in Israel?

I am no comedian Tex and you are not exactly in the right state to talk about idiots are you now!

Why don't you tell us where the Romans pitched their tents? Surely it wasn't here in America. Probably somewhere in Europe where your country is being taken over. Play the Idiot all you want. It is very, very entertaining and doesn't cost us anything. Isn't it wonderful how people can claim all they want to on the Internet, making believe they have ranches when they probably live in some tiny apartment.

Why don't you tell us where the Romans pitched their tents? Surely it wasn't here in America. Probably somewhere in Europe where your country is being taken over. Play the Idiot all you want. It is very, very entertaining and doesn't cost us anything. Isn't it wonderful how people can claim all they want to on the Internet, making believe they have ranches when they probably live in some tiny apartment.

Yes, much of Europe is being invaded by an influx of Muslims. Seems like wherever they grow rapidly in numbers, the terrorist factions take over. Thank God here in the USA we have AIPAC.

Forum List

Back