A Major Hamas Victory

On March 14, 2013, Adva Biton was driving with her three daughters on her way home near Ariel. As she was driving, a Palestinian minor threw rocks at the truck in front of her car. The truck stopped suddenly and Adva did not have time to react. She collided directly with the truck. Adva’s five- and four-year-old daughters were lightly injured, but her three-year-old old daughter Adele was injured critically.
So the injury was caused by bad driving.......not rocks.

Got it........ :cool:

We have all just witnessed yet another example of Palestinian mentality. Over 3000 dead Palestinians & much of Gaza in ruins. "A major Hamas VICTORY!" And all Israel requested to prevent this was for Hamas to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel to kill Israeli's.

And all the Palestinians want is Israel out of the occupied territory and freedom from oppression...

You occupy my land and oppress me I'm going to do a hell of a lot more than fire a few ineffectual rockets at you.

Rather sad since so many children died and were disable, and for him to brag about how you won, unbelievable.

In the Yom Kippur interview, to appear in full on Friday, Gantz said that the campaign, dubbed Operation Protective Edge, succeeded in instilling "significant deterrence" that will ensure a long period of calm.
Gantz rejected criticism leveled against his and his army's conduct during the fighting, saying, "We won. Absolutely."
When Team Palestine&Terrorists claim victory, someone has to tell the truth, or shall I remind you the posts some of Team Pally here made about Hamas winning? Scroll back up to Sunshine's post.
The Terrorist will now think again before launching another ruthless assaults against Israel, Gantz also said "We will never be hopeless against our enemies" best not to be our enemy, tell your Terrorists to surrender and not a single Palestinian will suffer any longer.

We have all just witnessed yet another example of Palestinian mentality. Over 3000 dead Palestinians & much of Gaza in ruins. "A major Hamas VICTORY!" And all Israel requested to prevent this was for Hamas to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel to kill Israeli's.

And all the Palestinians want is Israel out of the occupied territory and freedom from oppression...

You occupy my land and oppress me I'm going to do a hell of a lot more than fire a few ineffectual rockets at you.
Would that be after your hiding and lurking behind women and kids?

Rather sad since so many children died and were disable, and for him to brag about how you won, unbelievable.

In the Yom Kippur interview, to appear in full on Friday, Gantz said that the campaign, dubbed Operation Protective Edge, succeeded in instilling "significant deterrence" that will ensure a long period of calm.
Gantz rejected criticism leveled against his and his army's conduct during the fighting, saying, "We won. Absolutely."
When Team Palestine&Terrorists claim victory, someone has to tell the truth, or shall I remind you the posts some of Team Pally here made about Hamas winning? Scroll back up to Sunshine's post.
The Terrorist will now think again before launching another ruthless assaults against Israel, Gantz also said "We will never be hopeless against our enemies" best not to be our enemy, tell your Terrorists to surrender and not a single Palestinian will suffer any longer.

You started Protective Edge when Hamas and Fatah got back together. Then you did punitive punishment by seizing another building site, and then the 3 teens went missing and then you did an invasion. Don't put it on the Pals.

The Hamas freedom fighters and the Palestinian people were victorious in increasing global condemnation of fascist Israel and it's genocidal agenda.

As the years go by Israel is viewed more and more as a rogue state and an international pariah.

It took decades for apartheid S. Africa to be delegated into the trash bin of history.

Israel is on the same slow downward spiral into the toilet. .... :cool:

You tell 'em, Bob...

We-have-them.jpg

What relevance does the comment have Tex?

You started Protective Edge when Hamas and Fatah got back together. Then you did punitive punishment by seizing another building site, and then the 3 teens went missing and then you did an invasion. Don't put it on the Pals.

Israel did NOT launch the operation because Hamas and Fatah made a pact fighting against Israel and forcing Israel to retreat from the negotiation tables with Fatah.
The Retaliation for the rocket launching was going on for a while, the escalation began with Hamas, which is why Israel got pissed off when Fatah made a pact, two enemies of each other, with the same cause I guess - destroy Israel.
Israel later on decided to put more pressure on the Fatah - The West Bank control - with building more apartments, as a punishment for the spit in the face Israel got from Fatah(A Terrorist Organization, what did we expect?) - but also a solution due to the land price/apartments crisis, the fact Israel didn't do it before was only because Israel accepted the early preconditions made by Fatah for negotiations (one of them was freezing the settlements)
The Fact Hamas butchered 3 Israeli (JEWISH, and innocent) teenagers was the only show how cruel and vicious they are, and why they double headed snake heads must be ripped off, and if the Palestinians refuse to help, fine their problem, we didn't vote for the Hamas/Fatah now aren't we?
The Ground invasion was in order to destroy the tunnels the terrorists used which cannot be handled by air/sea.
Now I'm going to copy&paste it every time I hear another bullshit [which I'm pretty sure I will] from Team Pally here.

Zionist psychopath Juden always have a lame excuse for their murderous behavior. ....... :cool:
Another 'Let's be annoying' comment by Sunshine..Funny to see how the Sunni Muslims complain about Jews using the Nazi's way to address Jews, and later on calling us Nazis.
Here's a postcard from Iraq Sunshine, you gonna miss those guys now aren't you? :banana2:

article-2664954-1EAAC4F500000578-704_634x355.jpg

Israel did NOT launch the operation because Hamas and Fatah made a pact fighting against Israel and forcing Israel to retreat from the negotiation tables with Fatah.
The Retaliation for the rocket launching was going on for a while, the escalation began with Hamas, which is why Israel got pissed off when Fatah made a pact, two enemies of each other, with the same cause I guess - destroy Israel.
Israel later on decided to put more pressure on the Fatah - The West Bank control - with building more apartments, as a punishment for the spit in the face Israel got from Fatah(A Terrorist Organization, what did we expect?) - but also a solution due to the land price/apartments crisis, the fact Israel didn't do it before was only because Israel accepted the early preconditions made by Fatah for negotiations (one of them was freezing the settlements)
The Fact Hamas butchered 3 Israeli (JEWISH, and innocent) teenagers was the only show how cruel and vicious they are, and why they double headed snake heads must be ripped off, and if the Palestinians refuse to help, fine their problem, we didn't vote for the Hamas/Fatah now aren't we?
The Ground invasion was in order to destroy the tunnels the terrorists used which cannot be handled by air/sea.
Now I'm going to copy&paste it every time I hear another bullshit [which I'm pretty sure I will] from Team Pally here.

Yes I will find the thread I did on that , but the ground invasion came first, when they arrested what over 400 people, and took money an jewelry going from home to home , then they came in with tanks. But when Hamas and Fatah got together and I will find that post, Israel was mad and did punitive punishment by bulldozing a site for new homes.

Here post # 4, Hamas Fatah Agree Palestinian Authority To Take Control Of Gaza US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Zionist psychopath Juden always have a lame excuse for their murderous behavior. ....... :cool:
Another 'Let's be annoying' comment by Sunshine..Funny to see how the Sunni Muslims complain about Jews using the Nazi's way to address Jews, and later on calling us Nazis.
Here's a postcard from Iraq Sunshine, you gonna miss those guys now aren't you? :banana2:

Hey, show us your guns!!!!!

:Boom2:

What relevance does the comment have Tex?
What you said you were going to do. From behind the safety of your computer.

Hehe you really think I give a damn if some Palestinian homes were demolished when they throw rocks on daily basis and kill Israelis? I couldn't care less.
Now crawl back to your crack, cockroach.

and you use them for sniper practice.
I Don't see any Palestinian here.

Who can't hit a target that close and stationary . I'm talking the video of the 4 IDF guys laying down and one of them shoots a pal in the leg who is on top of another building and they praise the guy and joke about it.

Hey I have an idea, lets see what your IDF guys can do fighting ISIS , why don't you send in ground troops into Syria since your right there?

Last edited:
On March 14, 2013, Adva Biton was driving with her three daughters on her way home near Ariel. As she was driving, a Palestinian minor threw rocks at the truck in front of her car. The truck stopped suddenly and Adva did not have time to react. She collided directly with the truck. Adva’s five- and four-year-old daughters were lightly injured, but her three-year-old old daughter Adele was injured critically.
So the injury was caused by bad driving.......not rocks.

Got it........ :cool:

Nice cherry pick, dick. Did you read my post or the rest of the article?

Getty Images, Inc. is an American stock photo agency, based in Seattle, Washington, United States. It is a supplier of stock images for business and consumers with an archive of 80 million still images and illustrations and more than 50,000 hours of stock film footage

Forum List

Back