A Lot of Talk

illegal or legal immigration , its pretty much the same thing in my view Unkatore . I think it was Rubio / ruuubio and mccaine , j. bush , gwb , Christy and ALL have said that they would INCREASE legal immigration as a way to REDUCE illegal immigration . So , its all the same thing as far as I'm concerned and the last thing I care about is the life and experiences of people trying to move / immigrate to my country , the USA . By the way , I know Muslims , Mexicans , Russians , Armenians , Iranians / Persians , Jews , Israelis , Somalis , Ethiopians English , Welsh , Aussies yada yada yada . ------- Yep , so hows it goin Unkatore ??

With our economy not doing well and millions of Americans out of work how can these politicians even think of increasing legal immigration at this time? It won't reduce illegal immigration anyway because those who would not meet our criteria of being a benefit to our nation rather than a burden would still keep coming here illegally. They are the poor, unskilled and uneducated. Why would we want more of those kind of "immigrants"? In short, there are more potential immigrants that want to come here than we can accommodate in jobs and resources while also keeping population growth in mind.
If I was a mortal enemy of the US and sought to do long-term harm to the US, that's the exact policy I'd try to get my useful idiot American compatriots to implement. Take the losers who couldn't make a go of it in their native lands where they understood the language and culture and institutions and ship them to America. Create permanent cultural and racial division in America, create a permanent drain on the treasury and create a permanent need to erode freedoms in order to make this abortion of a policy function in one manner or another. Then I'd get my propaganda department to cook up a new slogan, like "Diversity is our strength" and I'd get the useful idiots in America to start chanting that.

Let that stew for a half a century to a century, and sit back and watch as American gets stuck in the mud and starts destroying itself.

Importing a dependent class is a freaking fantastic way to weaken a society, especially when the dependent class adds to the racial disharmony where wealth is forcibly extracted from whites and redistributed to different racial groups. Yeehaa! Here comes the destruction.

Don't forget the PC word "undocumented" also used to play down what these illegal aliens actually are. How is it diversity if we are allowing in both legally and illegally those from mostly one ethnic group? Diversity my behind! It's colonization!

Last edited:
illegal or legal immigration , its pretty much the same thing in my view Unkatore . I think it was Rubio / ruuubio and mccaine , j. bush , gwb , Christy and ALL have said that they would INCREASE legal immigration as a way to REDUCE illegal immigration . So , its all the same thing as far as I'm concerned and the last thing I care about is the life and experiences of people trying to move / immigrate to my country , the USA . By the way , I know Muslims , Mexicans , Russians , Armenians , Iranians / Persians , Jews , Israelis , Somalis , Ethiopians English , Welsh , Aussies yada yada yada . ------- Yep , so hows it goin Unkatore ??

With our economy not doing well and millions of Americans out of work how can these politicians even think of increasing legal immigration at this time? It won't reduce illegal immigration anyway because those who would not meet our criteria of being a benefit to our nation rather than a burden would still keep coming here illegally. They are the poor, unskilled and uneducated. Why would we want more of those kind of "immigrants"? In short, there are more potential immigrants that want to come here than we can accommodate in jobs and resources while also keeping population growth in mind.
If I was a mortal enemy of the US and sought to do long-term harm to the US, that's the exact policy I'd try to get my useful idiot American compatriots to implement. Take the losers who couldn't make a go of it in their native lands where they understood the language and culture and institutions and ship them to America. Create permanent cultural and racial division in America, create a permanent drain on the treasury and create a permanent need to erode freedoms in order to make this abortion of a policy function in one manner or another. Then I'd get my propaganda department to cook up a new slogan, like "Diversity is our strength" and I'd get the useful idiots in America to start chanting that.

Let that stew for a half a century to a century, and sit back and watch as American gets stuck in the mud and starts destroying itself.

Importing a dependent class is a freaking fantastic way to weaken a society, especially when the dependent class adds to the racial disharmony where wealth is forcibly extracted from whites and redistributed to different racial groups. Yeehaa! Here comes the destruction.

Don't forge the PC word "undocumented" also used to play down what these illegal aliens actually are. How is it diversity if we are allowing in both legally and illegally those from mostly one ethnic group? Diversity my behind! It's colonization!

The PC Police are starting to get upset about using the term undocumented so in order to appease them I've shifted over to illegal infiltrator.

I think that tool is no longer effective because we are providing economic refugees a place. And there is a difference between economic refugees and political refugees, I will share later. Further there is a difference between choosing to migrate to a different location vs your countrys infrastructure is shot, so why not just flee to another country and strain theirs?...

So, every immigrant is a refugee? Huh?????????????

Lets not get too cute my friend. You and I both know that I distinguished the difference between those who migrated from countries with strong infrastructures vs those who who are economic refugees....

I only "know" what you actually posted.

Lots of opinions, and even more emotions, over issues related to immigration, but how many of the biggest mouths here really know what they are talking about? Very few, I'd wager. It's sort of like the people here who rant and rave and spit and scream about Muslims but have never met one in their lives. People are entitled to their opinions in any case, but I have to wonder how many really understand the experience and circumstances of immigrants.

Before the logic-impaired start foaming at the mouth; I absolutely do not support, condone, or excuse illegal immigration. Just saved some of you some time there.

Are you the expert here? Is that what it's about..........Who are the ones you are referring to...................

BTW.......I spit on Radical Islam and their barbaric ways...........I will continue to do so.........I've served over there and they can kiss my ass...........That doesn't mean all of them, but those who are CONVERT OR DIE bunch are................terms of service apply.

Create permanent cultural and racial division in America, ...

There is no such thing but what opportunistic democrats would fabricate and cowards like you want to fear.

Let me type this slowly so that you understand it: M U L T I C U L T U R A L I S M is by definition cultural division. Things which are different cannot be the same. Savvy?

There is no such thing but what opportunistic democrats would fabricate and cowards like you want to fear.

Let me type this slowly so that you understand it: M U L T I C U L T U R A L I S M is by definition cultural division. Things which are different cannot be the same. Savvy?

You're just another unworthy fool who doesn't understand America and doesn't deserve to live here. You also need to take a remedial English class.

You're just another unworthy fool who doesn't understand America and doesn't deserve to live here. You also need to take a remedial English class.

That doesn't even make sense. American has been principally peopled by Europeans for centuries, it's only been multiracial for a few decades. You're the deviant, not me.

Lots of opinions, and even more emotions, over issues related to immigration, but how many of the biggest mouths here really know what they are talking about? Very few, I'd wager. It's sort of like the people here who rant and rave and spit and scream about Muslims but have never met one in their lives. People are entitled to their opinions in any case, but I have to wonder how many really understand the experience and circumstances of immigrants.

Before the logic-impaired start foaming at the mouth; I absolutely do not support, condone, or excuse illegal immigration. Just saved some of you some time there.

So you wanna debate illegal migration? Of the caliphate? You decide. We can then have "a lot of talk."

That doesn't even make sense. American has been principally peopled by Europeans for centuries, it's only been multiracial for a few decades. You're the deviant, not me.

Well, we have been "racially" diverse for some time now. Nothing wrong with that. What I object to is multi-culterism that dilutes or changes the identifying culture and language of our country especially via too much legal immigration and worst of all illegal immigration.

People are entitled to their opinions in any case, but I have to wonder how many really understand the experience and circumstances of immigrants.

I don't fucking care about their experiences. Immigration, legal immigration, is supposed to exist to benefit the nation, not the immigrant. When legal immigration no longer benefits the nation, then it's as useful as maintaining manned lighthouses in a world of automated lighthouses.

Well then, the US needs to educate our own people so we don't have to import talent from other countries.

Oh wait, RWs are against "elitist, snobbish" education.

Never mind. We'll just have to keep hiring from better educated countries.

You mean like you being sub-human and normal people not wanting to have anything to do with you?

I'd bet there are culture-based customs, habits and traditions in your home that are not the same as in mind. EXACTLY what is wrong with that?

The US was built on the backs of immigrants, legal and otherwise and including your ancestors. We need to celebrate and preserve our cultural diversity, NOT fear and hate it.

I don't fear or hate Luddely , I just have a dislike / disrespect of immigrants that when they finally get to the USA they don't want and work to become Americans . USA was built many years ago by immigrants mainly from peoples from Western Society and LAW . Those are the 2 things that some immigrants want to see modified or replaced . See the proponents of sharia law in the USA for an example of wot I mean . No one is worried about the PRIVATE legal customs , practices and traditions or language practiced in a Mexicans , muslims , Africans , etc , etc , etc private homes . Please stop being silly Luddely !!

Last edited:
backs of immigrants , well WHO built America Luddley ?? Where does USA law , Constitution , Bill of Rights come from and who wrote those founding ideas and where were they from ?? Who were the first immigrants that put the USA into motion with its laws and basic infrastructure and institutions Luddley??

Forum List

Back