A Lot of Talk

Lots of opinions, and even more emotions, over issues related to immigration, but how many of the biggest mouths here really know what they are talking about? Very few, I'd wager. It's sort of like the people here who rant and rave and spit and scream about Muslims but have never met one in their lives. People are entitled to their opinions in any case, but I have to wonder how many really understand the experience and circumstances of immigrants.

Before the logic-impaired start foaming at the mouth; I absolutely do not support, condone, or excuse illegal immigration. Just saved some of you some time there.

Have any of the big mouths here actually gone through the process of obtaining permanent residency here? Or even getting a non-education visa?

Do they know what it takes or how much it costs?

Well I do! I brought my wife and her five children from Mexico the LEGAL way. And it cost an arm and a leg!
So you limp?

Lots of opinions, and even more emotions, over issues related to immigration, but how many of the biggest mouths here really know what they are talking about? Very few, I'd wager. It's sort of like the people here who rant and rave and spit and scream about Muslims but have never met one in their lives. People are entitled to their opinions in any case, but I have to wonder how many really understand the experience and circumstances of immigrants.

Before the logic-impaired start foaming at the mouth; I absolutely do not support, condone, or excuse illegal immigration. Just saved some of you some time there.

Forum List

Back