A Lot of Talk

I don't fear or hate Luddely , I just have a dislike / disrespect of immigrants that when they finally get to the USA they don't want and work to become Americans . USA was built many years ago by immigrants mainly from peoples from Western Society and LAW .

It is 'built' everyday, by many people including immigrants. Most LEGAL immigrants know and appreciate what it means to be an American more than you ever will.

and who cares about immigrants experiences and circumstances . Heck , immigrants came to the USA , came in and got to work . Chinese came as railroad builders [as example] in large numbers from what I hear Luddley . They were happy enough I guess as they came freely , got to work and made money and stopped starving to death in China . Many still remembered Confuscius and old Chinese recipes and language but the Chinese became Americans and abided by American law and Constitution .

Last edited:
hey Unkatore : naw , some TRY to rebuild Unkatore and you might be one of those rebuilders like ' cair ' and the ' democrats , progressives and bill ayers .

hey Unkatore : naw , some TRY to rebuild Unkatore and you might be one of those rebuilders like ' cair ' and the ' democrats , progressives and bill ayers .

I never said "rebuild," you idiot.

you said BUILD Unkatore and I said that you want to REBUILD the USA . Anyway , the country was built by Founders and immigrants that came mainly from one particular place [island] on Gods good green earth . The founders and similar type people built USA LAW , society , Constitution , Bill of Rights [law] , institutions and these founding principles and institutions come mainly from a small group of homogeneous people from a small area on the globe [island] . -------------- I say that YOU and your ilk like the democrats , bill ayers , progressives , 'cair' want to REBUILD America . So yeah , I said REBUILD as I think its an accurate description of wot you and your ilk want to do to the USA Unkatore .

Last edited:
and , --- you will do the rebuilding of the USA using the vote for democrats being cast by the imported immigrants that you get into the USA in any way that you can get them into the USA Unkatore !!

Create permanent cultural and racial division in America, ...

There is no such thing but what opportunistic democrats would fabricate and cowards like you want to fear.

Let me type this slowly so that you understand it: M U L T I C U L T U R A L I S M is by definition cultural division. Things which are different cannot be the same. Savvy?

You mean like you being sub-human and normal people not wanting to have anything to do with you?

I'd bet there are culture-based customs, habits and traditions in your home that are not the same as in mind. EXACTLY what is wrong with that?

The US was built on the backs of immigrants, legal and otherwise and including your ancestors. We need to celebrate and preserve our cultural diversity, NOT fear and hate it.

We aren't culturally diverse per se. We have one identifying culture and language with some minority ones living among us. There is nothing hateful about any country wanting to retain their identifying culture and certainly not wishing to have it changed or diluted via too much immigration or massive illegal immigration like we have today from mostly one ethnic group. That's NOT diversity!

and , --- you will do the rebuilding of the USA using the vote for democrats being cast by the imported immigrants that you get into the USA in any way that you can get them into the USA Unkatore !!

What the hell are you talking about, fool? Stop abusing your prescription meds.

There is nothing hateful about any country wanting to retain their identifying culture and certainly not wishing to have it changed or diluted via too much immigration or massive illegal immigration like we have today from mostly one ethnic group.

Fools like you have been singing the same tired old tune for centuries. You're always proven wrong. America is too strong for weaklings like you.

I have to laugh at those who apparently think it is foolish for this country's citizens to desire to retain it's identifying culture and language and not lose it via too much "immigration" especially from mostly one ethnic group yet they offer no explanation why they think that way. I guess they oppose diversity and the melting pot? These same people would cry like babies if for example Mexico were to lose its Hispanic identity via massive "immigration" from China (or any other non-Hispanic country). What hypocrites they are!

I have to laugh at those who apparently think it is foolish for this country's citizens to desire to retain it's identifying culture ....!

That's not nearly as funny as people like you who repeat the word "culture" endlessly, but have no idea what it means. Slightly humorous in a sad way are people like you who claim to be American but evidently have no concept of the nation's character or history.

Lots of opinions, and even more emotions, over issues related to immigration, but how many of the biggest mouths here really know what they are talking about? Very few, I'd wager. It's sort of like the people here who rant and rave and spit and scream about Muslims but have never met one in their lives. People are entitled to their opinions in any case, but I have to wonder how many really understand the experience and circumstances of immigrants.

Before the logic-impaired start foaming at the mouth; I absolutely do not support, condone, or excuse illegal immigration. Just saved some of you some time there.

Have any of the big mouths here actually gone through the process of obtaining permanent residency here? Or even getting a non-education visa?

Do they know what it takes or how much it costs?

Well I do! I brought my wife and her five children from Mexico the LEGAL way. And it cost an arm and a leg!

Lots of opinions, and even more emotions, over issues related to immigration, but how many of the biggest mouths here really know what they are talking about? Very few, I'd wager. It's sort of like the people here who rant and rave and spit and scream about Muslims but have never met one in their lives. People are entitled to their opinions in any case, but I have to wonder how many really understand the experience and circumstances of immigrants.

Before the logic-impaired start foaming at the mouth; I absolutely do not support, condone, or excuse illegal immigration. Just saved some of you some time there.

Have any of the big mouths here actually gone through the process of obtaining permanent residency here? Or even getting a non-education visa?

Do they know what it takes or how much it costs?

Well I do! I brought my wife and her five children from Mexico the LEGAL way. And it cost an arm and a leg!

Which is to say nothing of all the time and headache involved.

Culture per the dictionary : the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social or ethnic group.

the sum total of ways of living built up by a group of human beings and transmitted from one generation to another.

U.S. History: History of immigration to the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

(above is in keeping with the forum topic which is immigration)

All of the above I already am well versed in but quoting the links to the facts anyway. I know exactly what culture is and most every country has an identifying one including the U.S. I also know the history of immigration into our country regardless of the claim that I do not.

Again, no one-liner insults and false accusations by me that adds nothing to the debate.

Somebody seems to be missing the point that culture is and always has been dynamic.

funny thing but some posters post links to back up their thoughts Unkatore while you make statements and expect yer statements to be believed and taken seriously !!

Forum List

Back