A look at the reality of skid row in LA.

I've been on USMB for over 5 years, and Andaronjim may be the worst debater I've ever seen. Even TheOwl32 abandoned him pages ago. :lol:
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...

"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'
All I do is ask questions and try to get others to think outside the box. When my questions start to hit home, then liberals resort to Rules for Radicals #13 to try to shut me down. Unfortunately for them, I am on to their stupidity.

Democrats mum on Obama’s record on race and poverty
A New York Times/CBS poll finds almost 60 percent of Americans think race relations are poor as compared with less than 40 percent who felt that way when President Obama was elected. We’ve had multiple instances of urban rioting stemming from interactions between the police and African Americans. Poverty is at historic highs. A higher percentage of children live in poverty than at the start of the Great Depression. “Nearly 40% of all African-American children live below the poverty line, compared with only 14% of whites.” It’s dismal.

Notice how the liberal just marginalized these people. I can only enlighten one person at a time, thus helping them move out of the victimhood of liberalism and having them use their God given gifts to make it in the United States. Here is another person who didn't stay a victim of liberalism.

Awesome. Cut out a vast majority of my quote, and respond with nothing that has to do with anything. You sure are winning this argument. :lol:

Well, the Civil War I ended over 100 years ago, and I don't think those on skid row today are veterans of that war....You aren't winning the argument..

Some are from the Vietnam war and the recent wars, so how do you deal with those that have mental illness that result in them using alcohol or illegal drugs to get through life?

Also some are kids that were abused while at home and turn to the streets because the CPS system is fuck up, so what do you do with them?

Also you have abused women that have no other place to go because many areas the system fails them and they have no place to go and turn to a life of drugs, alcohol and prostitution, so how do you deal with them?

Many scream let deport the illegals and those on Skid Row will take those jobs or just starve but here is the reality and many will turn to a life of crime where they will end up in the prison system instead, so your plan will fail.

Now you will scream I am some bleeding heart liberal because I did not agree with your plan to use the military and put these people in camps, but what I am is a realist that realize all you will do is waste tax dollars on a project that will help a small percentage while the rest just keep on living like theu do or end up in the prison system on the taxpayer dime.

I know how Liberal of me to be a damn realist!

So leave them on the streets so they can be rounded up at voting time, given a shower and a meal, then vote Democrat?

Ohhh. So this is what this is about. Afraid that legal citizens might actually vote, and not for your guy. :rolleyes:

Should mentally ill people be allowed to vote? Should mentally ill people be allowed to carry weapons? Both are rights.

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

Should mentally ill people be allowed to vote? Should mentally ill people be allowed to carry weapons? Both are rights.

since you vote, i assume you're in favor.
If you don't produce in the US, and only take, then you don't get the right to vote. People who only take, vote for the very people who take from me, and give it to the holes in society, thus perpetuating the poor. Look closely at the picture below, see how many of the items you are for?

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

My question is... After 8 years of Obama with 2 of his first years with Democrat Majority in the House and Senate, how can there still be homeless? I thought all that Hope and Change, with the Fundamental Transformation of America, was going to make America Great Again? Oh wait, that was after Obama and his FAILED economic policies.. My bad..

Skid Row has been a haven for the homeless since the late 1800's. Many of them veterans of the Civil War. I don't know why Obama thought starting the Civil War was a good idea. :dunno:
Skid Row has been a haven for the homeless since the late 1800's.
Notice how the liberal just marginalized these people. I can only enlighten one person at a time, thus helping them move out of the victimhood of liberalism and having them use their God given gifts to make it in the United States. Here is another person who didn't stay a victim of liberalism.

Awesome. Cut out a vast majority of my quote, and respond with nothing that has to do with anything. You sure are winning this argument. :lol:

Well, the Civil War I ended over 100 years ago, and I don't think those on skid row today are veterans of that war....You aren't winning the argument..

Some are from the Vietnam war and the recent wars, so how do you deal with those that have mental illness that result in them using alcohol or illegal drugs to get through life?

Also some are kids that were abused while at home and turn to the streets because the CPS system is fuck up, so what do you do with them?

Also you have abused women that have no other place to go because many areas the system fails them and they have no place to go and turn to a life of drugs, alcohol and prostitution, so how do you deal with them?

Many scream let deport the illegals and those on Skid Row will take those jobs or just starve but here is the reality and many will turn to a life of crime where they will end up in the prison system instead, so your plan will fail.

Now you will scream I am some bleeding heart liberal because I did not agree with your plan to use the military and put these people in camps, but what I am is a realist that realize all you will do is waste tax dollars on a project that will help a small percentage while the rest just keep on living like theu do or end up in the prison system on the taxpayer dime.

Something needs to be done. You saying the absurd over regulations along with the open border policy has not been a direct cause and effect are you? Of course not. Yes, there are veterans etc that make up a number, however the sheer volume of this are not the typical stories.

This problem is far more than that, and a large factor have been the pathetic Feudalistic policies. Many of them are actually middle class, or once was considered middle class.

These pathetic left wingers are elitists. They have even said they dont care, and yet they yell about the robin hood fairy tale every election cycle.

If you don't produce in the US, and only take, then you don't get the right to vote. People who only take, vote for the very people who take from me, and give it to the holes in society, thus perpetuating the poor. Look closely at the picture below, see how many of the items you are for?

Must of hit a nerve on the last post, huh?

Skid Row has been a haven for the homeless since the late 1800's. Many of them veterans of the Civil War. I don't know why Obama thought starting the Civil War was a good idea. :dunno:

So leave them on the streets so they can be rounded up at voting time, given a shower and a meal, then vote Democrat?

I doubt most of them vote in the first place and if you are afraid of that then round them up and have them vote Republican!

I wouldn't vote for either major political party because they are nothing but liars that are only to make money off fools!

So again I ask some questions because the solution is not easy. Most of the homeless that are on the government tit will not work the jobs that illegals do and prefer to go to prison than work.

So either way you will be feeding them and if you disagree then do what is suggested and when it fails, well I will just laugh and point at the wasted tax dollars once again that fake Conservatives claim they never want to waste!

Last edited:

Something needs to be done. You saying the absurd over regulations along with the open border policy has not been a direct cause and effect are you? Of course not. Yes, there are veterans etc that make up a number, however the sheer volume of this are not the typical stories.

This problem is far more than that, and a large factor have been the pathetic Feudalistic policies. Many of them are actually middle class, or once was considered middle class.

These pathetic left wingers are elitists. They have even said they dont care, and yet they yell about the robin hood fairy tale every election cycle.

Yeah, just the Democratic Party is at fault for what has happen and yet the GOP is in power and what the fuck has been their damn solution?

Just talk?

Also why don't you and those like you go down to skid row and see what is actually done there and realize the majority of them would rather not work than work but hey you and your kind have a solution just like the wall.

Oh, my opinion of what should be done about illegals?

Go after the employer and make the penalties stiff that include prison time, but hey why do that when you can just go after the illegal and not go after the real promblem that is the cheap labor employer?

Regulations?

Get your state to change them and convince the voter that it is hurting your business and if not then move to a damn state you can have less regulations!

Your answer is not the answer but like the typical Fox News watcher you believe radical ideas will fix this broken system when this system can never be fixed because the two big parties do not want it fix!

I doubt most of them vote in the first place and if you are afraid of that then round them up and have them vote Republican!

I wouldn't vote for either major political party because they are nothing but liars that are only to make money off fools!

So again I ask some questions because the solution is not easy. Most of the homeless that are on the government tit will not work the jobs that illegals do and prefer to go to prison than work.

So either way you will be feeding them and of you disagree then do what is suggested and when it fails, well I will just laugh and point at the wasted tax dollars once again that fake Conservatives claim they never want to waste!

Wisconsin Homeless Reportedly Given Free Cigarettes For Gore Votes
A Milwaukee television station, WISN-TV is reporting campaign workers for Vice President Gore supplied homeless voters with packs of cigarettes and then gave them rides so the voters could pick up their absentee ballots in Milwaukee.
I understand why you don't know about this.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

I will say that the homeless in Californication, DESERVE to be miserable wretches. Since Moonbeam brown has chased many of the citizens out of that state, soon the money will be gone and Cali will look like Detroit...

So either way you will be feeding them and of you disagree then do what is suggested and when it fails, well I will just laugh and point at the wasted tax dollars once again that fake Conservatives claim they never want to waste!
A Milwaukee television station, WISN-TV is reporting campaign workers for Vice President Gore supplied homeless voters with packs of cigarettes and then gave them rides so the voters could pick up their absentee ballots in Milwaukee.

View attachment 185315

Oh. Something that happened in Wisconsin 18 years ago is why people in LA are poor today. Thanks for your contribution to this subject.

I know I didnt say the solution is easy. You agree the open border policy has contributed right? Or the mass over regulations on business?

Watch this interview with this woman. She is in Seattle, another pathetic Fuedalistic city that they call socialism with left wing over regulation policies. She is not what you would expect and this is what is happening.

This is not a typical situation. Neither is it Venezuela. This country is turning into a 3rd world toilet and it is a mainly due to direct cause and effects of the Feudalism policies being passed by the rich elites on the left.

View attachment 185315

Oh. Something that happened in Wisconsin 18 years ago is why people in LA are poor today. Thanks for your contribution to this subject.
And you don't think it is happening today?

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

No. Then many veterans of the Vietnam War moved in. Then a lot of mental institutions that closed down in the 1970's dumped a lot of mentally ill into the area. The point is that it has been a gathering spot for the homeless for over 100 years. Eight years of Obama didn't cause that. In fact the number of homeless has declined in recent years. But don't let facts get in the way of a random video of Morgan Freeman.
You do know that it was Jimmy Carter that signed the bill, that with liberal compassion, no longer kept mentally ill people put in places that kept them off the street?

View attachment 185304

I don't give a shit. I'm not a Democrat, and I wasn't even alive when Jimmy Carter was President. I know you're trying as hard as possible to blame Obama for something that has been a problem for over 100 years. Just keeping throwing out shit that has nothing to do with anything, and maybe something will stick.
Definition of a Moderate - A liberal too ashamed to admit they are a liberal.
so to you everyone has to be far right OR cant be a righty and have more liberal thoughts on certain things....is that what you are saying?...

No. Then many veterans of the Vietnam War moved in. Then a lot of mental institutions that closed down in the 1970's dumped a lot of mentally ill into the area. The point is that it has been a gathering spot for the homeless for over 100 years. Eight years of Obama didn't cause that. In fact the number of homeless has declined in recent years. But don't let facts get in the way of a random video of Morgan Freeman.
You do know that it was Jimmy Carter that signed the bill, that with liberal compassion, no longer kept mentally ill people put in places that kept them off the street?

View attachment 185304

I don't give a shit. I'm not a Democrat, and I wasn't even alive when Jimmy Carter was President. I know you're trying as hard as possible to blame Obama for something that has been a problem for over 100 years. Just keeping throwing out shit that has nothing to do with anything, and maybe something will stick.
so to you everyone has to be far right OR cant be a righty and have more liberal thoughts on certain things....is that what you are saying?...
Before I answer you question, how about answering mine. How after 8 years of Obama, could there still be homeless, while Obama's admin had increased my taxes and others putting many also in poverty? Where did that money go? Answer this and I will answer your latest question.

I will say that the homeless in Californication, DESERVE to be miserable wretches. Since Moonbeam brown has chased many of the citizens out of that state, soon the money will be gone and Cali will look like Detroit...
brown isnt the only one to blame...he has had lots of help by previous administrations who also did not care....

brown isnt the only one to blame...he has had lots of help by previous administrations who also did not care....
Yet the idiots who live in Californatication continue to vote for the very people who keep them poor. I cant feel sorry for idiots.

View attachment 185304

Before I answer you question, how about answering mine. How after 8 years of Obama, could there still be homeless, while Obama's admin had increased my taxes and others putting many also in poverty? Where did that money go? Answer this and I will answer your latest question.
because none of it went to those people or the poor....Obama and the people in his administration are no different than those before them,all talk and all bullshit,the reason why i cant stand either party,if they are in power they will throw us a bone and then act like they are doing something,meanwhile not much has changed and the same old same old keeps rolling along....what really gets me is the die hards on both sides just cant get enough of their respective parties.....your turn....

Yet the idiots who live in Californatication continue to vote for the very people who keep them poor. I cant feel sorry for idiots.
one of the many reasons i left....i can live with liberal people,they have always been in the Cal government,but over the last 30 years they were becoming more far left,i worked with normal liberals who could not stand some of the legislature like "one bill Gill"....a state rep named Gil Cedillo who's big thing was getting Drivers Licenses for illegals,thats all that fucker talked about for years.... im sure today he pats himself on the back....but then he is a member of La Raza...

Forum List

Back