A look at the reality of skid row in LA.

No. Then many veterans of the Vietnam War moved in. Then a lot of mental institutions that closed down in the 1970's dumped a lot of mentally ill into the area. The point is that it has been a gathering spot for the homeless for over 100 years. Eight years of Obama didn't cause that. In fact the number of homeless has declined in recent years. But don't let facts get in the way of a random video of Morgan Freeman.
You do know that it was Jimmy Carter that signed the bill, that with liberal compassion, no longer kept mentally ill people put in places that kept them off the street?

View attachment 185304

I don't give a shit. I'm not a Democrat, and I wasn't even alive when Jimmy Carter was President. I know you're trying as hard as possible to blame Obama for something that has been a problem for over 100 years. Just keeping throwing out shit that has nothing to do with anything, and maybe something will stick.
Definition of a Moderate - A liberal too ashamed to admit they are a liberal.
so to you everyone has to be far right OR cant be a righty and have more liberal thoughts on certain things....is that what you are saying?...
Before I answer you question, how about answering mine. How after 8 years of Obama, could there still be homeless, while Obama's admin had increased my taxes and others putting many also in poverty? Where did that money go? Answer this and I will answer your latest question.

I know. I remember when Obama said, "If I'm president homelessness will cease to exist."

Both party's suck, most of the divide is on social issues, mean while the country is largely run by billionaires & multi millionaire's who have not a clue about the average working persons needs. so use to spending multi millions with less concern than we have with spending 20 dollar bills. if we vote to pass a bill & they don't like it they just override it. we have little real voice. things are not getting better, few extra dollars in your pay check today, just wait their setting things up to take it away, but not till after the elections. skid row, HA, skid country.

Forum List

Back