A little over 3 hrs til "Game Change" starts

I guess it doesn't matter that Couric had to edit the interview to make her appear clueless. Looking at video interviews and lining them up with the actual transcripts showed that they had Sarah Palin answering the wrong questions.

Saturday Night Live had to make lines like "I can see Russia from my house" to make her seem stupid.

But nobody had to edit anything when we heard Obama say we have 57 states and that asthmatics use a breathalyzer. And nobody had to edit anything when Obama scoffed at anyone who said we can get back to $2 gas, calling it empty campaign promises.

First of all, saying we can never go back to $2 was beyond stupidity.

Second, coming from a world-class liar, accusing anyone of making empty campaign promises is unbelievably stupid. Remember "Yes We Can", "Hope and Change", "The oceans will cease to rise", "This is our moment", etc.

Obama "This is Our Moment" - YouTube

People in your own party were pretty pissed when Palin started complaining that the media was the cause of her mistakes. She screwed those interviews up all on her own. The campaign did a lot to try and help her but she was too stupid to learn.

Some in this thread are giving her some credit for things that she did well, stop being such a Republican hack.

I would ask the same of you. Stop being a Democrat hack and pay attention. Not to the media, but to everything.

Sarah Palin was not the most knowledgeable candidate, but she's honest and a damned sight better then the person in the White House now. She's not stupid like she has been portrayed, and she is ethical. She has more leadership experience in her little finger than Obama does in his whole body.

What everyone feared about Sarah Palin was that she has a reputation for fighting corruption at all levels of government. That's why I feel members on both sides decided to trash her reputation.

At the very moment you should be defending her you're doing exactly what you accuse the right of doing to women. It's like you feel you're in a vacuum.

"She has more leadership experience in her little finger than Obama does in his whole body"

You know, your side looks like idiots when you say things like that. You lose all credibility

Palin served half term as Governor of a state with 600,000 people in it and the Mayor of Wasilla pop 10,000. That is it

Obama is leader of the free world

Yanno.........I watched the movie (after watching obscene amounts of news coverage about the election) and this film as far as I could tell was pretty much the real deal.

Good movie.
I know right?

As I sat on my couch, chilling, watching my ultra RW friend from church seething and writhing, trying to feign work on his laptop (he comes to my house to use the Internet cause he's too cheap to pay for it himself, BTW) I kept saying things like "Oh, I remember when that happened" and "Yep, that's exactly how that happened" and "Ohhh...so that's what caused that to happen." etc. etc.

I told him I remember that whole thing like it was yesterday...and I do. I was glued to da teevee about that election campaign for 2 years.

Last edited:
"She has more leadership experience in her little finger than Obama does in his whole body"

You know, your side looks like idiots when you say things like that. You lose all credibility

Palin served half term as Governor of a state with 600,000 people in it and the Mayor of Wasilla pop 10,000. That is it

Not during the campaign, he wasn't. Dork.

People in your own party were pretty pissed when Palin started complaining that the media was the cause of her mistakes. She screwed those interviews up all on her own. The campaign did a lot to try and help her but she was too stupid to learn.

Some in this thread are giving her some credit for things that she did well, stop being such a Republican hack.

I would ask the same of you. Stop being a Democrat hack and pay attention. Not to the media, but to everything.

Sarah Palin was not the most knowledgeable candidate, but she's honest and a damned sight better then the person in the White House now. She's not stupid like she has been portrayed, and she is ethical. She has more leadership experience in her little finger than Obama does in his whole body.

What everyone feared about Sarah Palin was that she has a reputation for fighting corruption at all levels of government. That's why I feel members on both sides decided to trash her reputation.

At the very moment you should be defending her you're doing exactly what you accuse the right of doing to women. It's like you feel you're in a vacuum.

A very good leader too. Half a term is about all she could handle. There was even corruption during that short period of time there.

but she didn't know anything. *shrug*

On top of that she lied, she's lies...she's a liar of the first order.

She told Steve Schmidt that she never was exonerated in the Policegate fiasco, Schmidt told her point blank..."no you weren't...the reports states that you acted inappropriately" And I remember how the RW on USMB were defending her in that situation as well...lying just like Sarah did/does.

She told Steve Schmidt that Todd never was a member of the AID (Alaskan Independence Party) that preached and lived Secession. She said that he had checked the wrong box and registered "by mistake." Steve replied by saying "you are lying, he's been a member for seven years." He told her that she cannot continue to lie to the media. That the interviews were not Couric's fault nor Charlie Gibson's, but all her fault because she didn't prepare...she refused to. I remember how the USMB RWers defending them blaming "the left wing media", blaming "liberals" blaming everyone but who's to blame...Sarah Palin herself...the dunce from Wasila, Alaska.

The movie was a great reminder of the incompetence of the Republican Party and how they basically view everything as a game and a scheme.

Evidently, the American people thought otherwise

A very good leader too. Half a term is about all she could handle. There was even corruption during that short period of time there.

Obama is a poor leader. He invented leading from behind. He never takes on a challenge unless the end is already preordained. It's why he refuses to do anything about Syria. Obama really doesn't do much but act as a front to his organization. Bill Ayers and George Soros are who's in the White House. Obama is simply the face of that organization.

Sarah Palin quit being governor because the legal actions that were being thrown at her was costing the state millions. They wanted to silence her, make her look like a failure. She quit and the legal actions stopped. They figure they had made their point.

Last edited:

Obama is a poor leader. He invented leading from behind. He never takes on a challenge unless the end is already preordained. It's why he refuses to do anything about Syria. Obama really doesn't do much but act as a front to his organization. Bill Ayers is who's in the White House. Obama is simply the face of that organization.

Sarah Palin quit being governor because the legal actions that were being thrown at her was costing the state millions. They wanted to silence her, make her look like a failure. She quit and the legal actions stopped. They figure they had made their point.

Pure rightwing propaganda

Go sell it to Rush

Yanno.........I watched the movie (after watching obscene amounts of news coverage about the election) and this film as far as I could tell was pretty much the real deal.

Good movie.
I know right?

As I sat on my couch, chilling, watching my ultra RW friend from church seething and rithing, trying to feign work on his laptop (he comes to my house to use the Internet cause he's too cheap to pay for it himself, BTW) I kept saying things like "Oh, I remember when that happened" and "Yep, that's exactly how that happened" and "Ohhh...so that's what caused that to happen." etc. etc.

I told him I remember that whole thing like it was yesterday...and I do. I was glued to da teevee about that election for 2 years.

And everything on the teeeveee is 100% true.

You know it's true cuz you saw it on teeevee.

Threads like these really bring out the Circus Barkers...it's good to know who they are to totally ignore them and their rabid rants.

She told Steve Schmidt that she never was exonerated in the Policegate fiasco, Schmidt told her point blank..."no you weren't...the reports states that you acted inappropriately" And I remember how the RW on USMB were defending her in that situation as well...lying just like Sarah did/does.

She told Steve Schmidt that Todd never was a member of the AID (Alaskan Independence Party) that preached and lived Secession. She said that he had checked the wrong box and registered "by mistake." Steve replied by saying "you are lying, he's been a member for seven years." He told her that she cannot continue to lie to the media. That the interviews were not Couric's fault nor Charlie Gibson's, but all her fault because she didn't prepare...she refused to. I remember how the USMB RWers defending them blaming "the left wing media", blaming "liberals" blaming everyone but who's to blame...Sarah Palin herself...the dunce from Wasila, Alaska.

The movie was a great reminder of the incompetence of the Republican Party and how they basically view everything as a game and a scheme.

:link:

Obama is a poor leader. He invented leading from behind. He never takes on a challenge unless the end is already preordained. It's why he refuses to do anything about Syria. Obama really doesn't do much but act as a front to his organization. Bill Ayers and George Soros are who's in the White House. Obama is simply the face of that organization.

No muddie. She quit because she wanted to start hauling in the cash touring the country and bilking millions out of their hard earned money with a book she didn't even write.

No muddie. She quit because she wanted to start hauling in the cash touring the country and bilking millions out of their hard earned money with a book she didn't even write.

She could have done that while in office. Obama did it. He has the time. Why could Palin as well?

Obama is a poor leader. He invented leading from behind. He never takes on a challenge unless the end is already preordained. It's why he refuses to do anything about Syria. Obama really doesn't do much but act as a front to his organization. Bill Ayers is who's in the White House. Obama is simply the face of that organization.

Go sell it to Rush

"Game Change" is pure leftwing propaganda.

Evidently, the American people thought otherwise
Not all of them. Just enough idiots who fell for the hopey changey bullshit.

You know, like you did.

Go sell it to Rush

"Game Change" is pure leftwing propaganda.

They believe it because they want to believe it. And because they believe it, it's true.

It's magical thinking.

:link:
I know you're feigning ignorance, but just to stick it to you real good...

Another Controversy for Sarah Palin - ABC News
Sarah Palin aides moved to stop criticism of state police chief firing - The Washington Post
Ethics report: Palin abused authority - politics - Decision '08 - msnbc.com
Troopergate Report: Palin Abused Power - ABC News
Inquiry finds Sarah Palin abused powers in Troopergate affair | World news | guardian.co.uk

and...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/04/us/politics/04party.html
Palin spouse was member of states' rights party - politics - Decision '08 - John McCain News - msnbc.com
Todd Palin Was Registered Member of Alaska Independence Party Until 2002 | TPMMuckraker

She could have done that while in office. Obama did it. He has the time. Why could Palin as well?

She had to go on the road with that piece of shit. :D

Forum List

Back