A little over 3 hrs til "Game Change" starts

Obama is a poor leader. He invented leading from behind. He never takes on a challenge unless the end is already preordained. It's why he refuses to do anything about Syria. Obama really doesn't do much but act as a front to his organization. Bill Ayers is who's in the White House. Obama is simply the face of that organization.

Sarah Palin quit being governor because the legal actions that were being thrown at her was costing the state millions. They wanted to silence her, make her look like a failure. She quit and the legal actions stopped. They figure they had made their point.

Pure rightwing propaganda

Go sell it to Rush

"Game Change" is pure leftwing propaganda.

Did you watch it?

It is based on actual interviews with people who were there. What sources do you have for your propaganda

Pure rightwing propaganda

Go sell it to Rush

They believe it because they want to believe it. And because they believe it, it's true.

It's magical thinking.

Which parts did you think were inaccurate?

The part where Palin dazzled at the GOP convention and VP debate?
The part where Palin displays natural rapper with the audience?
The part where her family looks supportive

Last edited:
"She has more leadership experience in her little finger than Obama does in his whole body"

You know, your side looks like idiots when you say things like that. You lose all credibility

Palin served half term as Governor of a state with 600,000 people in it and the Mayor of Wasilla pop 10,000. That is it

Obama is leader of the free world

A very good leader too. Half a term is about all she could handle. There was even corruption during that short period of time there.

Obama is a poor leader. He invented leading from behind. He never takes on a challenge unless the end is already preordained. It's why he refuses to do anything about Syria. Obama really doesn't do much but act as a front to his organization. Bill Ayers and George Soros are who's in the White House. Obama is simply the face of that organization.

Sarah Palin quit being governor because the legal actions that were being thrown at her was costing the state millions. They wanted to silence her, make her look like a failure. She quit and the legal actions stopped. They figure they had made their point.

Do you read what you write before hitting the "submit" tab muddy? :eusa_eh: :cuckoo:

Liberals will not see a script written by liberal writers. They will believe everything said as if it were taken down at the scene as it was happening.

They believe it because they want to believe it. And because they believe it, it's true.

It's magical thinking.

I didn't watch the leftist horseshit. I watched the personal destruction of Palin in real time.

It's magical thinking.

I didn't watch the leftist horseshit. I watched the personal destruction of Palin in real time.

So you admit you don't know what you are talking about?

Were the positive things presented about Palin leftist propaganda too?

She is not a good mother? She is not a dynamic speaker?

looks like we can close that chapter on history unless she pops up at the convention in Tampa & the T-Partiers go wild like they always have.

It's magical thinking.

We all watched it real time. Again, one of the writers of the book is a Republican, he was suspended from MSNBC for calling Obama a dick. Nichole Wallace is also a Republican. It isn't Leftist.

Liberals will not see a script written by liberal writers. They will believe everything said as if it were taken down at the scene as it was happening.

It is a free country

Palin is free to produce her own movie about herself

oh....wait a minute.....she already did

So you admit you don't know what you are talking about?

Were the positive things presented about Palin leftist propaganda too?

She is not a good mother? She is not a dynamic speaker?
I'll bet it was painful for you to say positive things about her.

We all watched it real time. Again, one of the writers of the book is a Republican, he was suspended from MSNBC for calling Obama a dick. Nichole Wallace is also a Republican. It isn't Leftist.
Uh huh. :lol:

It is a free country

Palin is free to produce her own movie about herself

oh....wait a minute.....she already did

Yes and her reality show where she bopped the fish on their heads. :lol:

Haven't read the thread yet, but I bet I can guess where everyone who has posted has come down on this movie. Partisans are nothing if not predictable. :lol:

But here is my question for the liberals...

Sarah Palin holds no office, she's not a candidate for any office, and she no longer has a tv show, which essentially makes her a private citizen. I seem to recall all you hypocrites arguing not too long ago that private citizens should be off limits when it comes to personal attacks and such.

Feel free to explain yourselves. :lmao:

Haven't read the thread yet, but I bet I can guess where everyone who has posted has come down on this movie. Partisans are nothing if not predictable. :lol:

Sarah Palin holds no office, she's not a candidate for any office, and she no longer has a tv show, which essentially makes her a private citizen. I seem to recall all you hypocrites arguing not too long ago that private citizens should be off limits when it comes to personal attacks and such.

That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Right, USMB lefties?

Where is it written that private citizens are exempt from personal attacks?

Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, Lindsey Lohan

You are answerable for your own actions

"She has more leadership experience in her little finger than Obama does in his whole body"

You know, your side looks like idiots when you say things like that. You lose all credibility.
True.

If conservatives were smart they’d admit the truth about Palin, that her candidacy was a dreadful mistake, and move on.

Obama is a poor leader.

In you subjective partisan opinion, not in fact.

If Obama were a republican you’d perceive him a wise and capable leader.

It's not.

But many of your comrades were arguing that exact point vis-a-vis Rush's attacks on Fluke.

She's hardly merely a private citizen. She is still attempting to make herself relevant in the Republican party. The furthest she is getting is jumping out in front of the teaparty parade. :D

Forum List

Back