A list of things republican voters should be outraged the GOP does but they aren’t

Here are a list of things republicans like to pretend LWs want but actually don’t.

1) Screw having a job! Welfare for everyone!

2) Open borders! Let anyone in!

3) HILLARY!!!!

4) Let’s pay everyone the same!

5) The left wants kids to become gay!

Haven't watched any of the Democratic debates...have you, Billy? (Eye roll)
No, see these are just conclusions you come to because you can’t comprehend the nuance of these issues. You think any deviation from the republican narrative is somehow the opposite of it.

1) Eliminating tax credits for the poor and middle class and only giving tax relief to the wealthy

2) Undoing worker’s rights in the work place

3) Trying to prevent those with pre-existing conditions to get adequate medical care for the sake of health insurance profit.

4) Doing nothing about the greed of high drug prices that make egregious profit for Big Pharma

5) Cutting social security

6) Using the 9/11 emergency responder’s fund as a political football.

7) Completely ignoring climate change policy altogether (a rational person would at least try to investigate the validity of the scientific community’s fundings)

8) Blocking any attempt to make our election process more secure despite the findings of so many intelligence agencies that Russia meddled in the 2016 election

9) Putting migrant children in cages and holding them here indefinitely on the tax payer’s dime.

10) Refusing to put any regulations on Wall Street
Watch Fox News or listen to talk radio for a while so you can realize why that type of post will never work on a conservative.

Yeah, we tend to reject commie propaganda, that's all the OP is spewing.

And yet your dumbass can’t explain how I am wrong.

I don't address commie talking points, their stupidity speak for themselves.

Here are a list of things republicans like to pretend LWs want but actually don’t.

1) Screw having a job! Welfare for everyone!

2) Open borders! Let anyone in!

3) HILLARY!!!!

4) Let’s pay everyone the same!

5) The left wants kids to become gay!

Haven't watched any of the Democratic debates...have you, Billy? (Eye roll)
No, see these are just conclusions you come to because you can’t comprehend the nuance of these issues. You think any deviation from the republican narrative is somehow the opposite of it.

Ah, so someone coming to the conclusion that you post crap...simply can't comprehend the "nuance" of your arguments? The old "You're not smart enough to understand why I'm right!" argument? Always the fall back of you on the left, Billy and always amusing!

3) Trying to prevent those with pre-existing conditions to get adequate medical care for the sake of health insurance profit.
the Trump administration released its final rule regarding Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs). In a nutshell, the 497-page document rule will help to make coverage more portable and affordable—while also going a long way to resolve the problem of pre-existing conditions.

When the administration proposed this HRA rule back in October, much of the problem surrounding pre-existing conditions revolves around portability. Because most Americans don’t own their own health coverage—their employers do—when people lose their job, they lose their health coverage. The pre-existing condition problem emerges when people develop a costly medical condition while at one job, then have to switch jobs or otherwise leave their employer plan.

Solving the portability problem—allowing health coverage to go from job to job—would go a long way towards solving the pre-existing condition problem. Of course, Democrats don’t talk about solving the portability problem because they don’t want to solve it. They want the government to control everything through a single-payer health care system. That’s why they spend so much time talking about a symptom (people with pre-existing conditions who can’t get coverage) rather than the underlying disease (coverage not being portable).

But if people owned their own insurance policies, they could change jobs easily, without fear of losing their coverage. Moreover, they would get to pick the kinds of benefit designs and doctor networks they want, rather than being stuck with what their employer picks for them.

Conservatives concerned about pre-existing conditions should study this rule closely, and cite it every time the left mounts political attacks over the issue. Liberals want the government to control all of health care, as evidenced by their single-payer push. Conversely, conservatives want doctors and patients to make their own health-care decisions. Last week’s HRA rule will accomplish just that.

Trump Administration Gets Smart On Pre-Existing Conditions

4) Doing nothing about the greed of high drug prices that make egregious profit for Big Pharma
President Trump went to bat for consumers of medical drugs, by trying to require the Big Pharma companies to reveal their prices, in television ads, BUT, A federal judge, Amit Mehta, a Democrat Obama appointee, stopped the initiative in its tracks.

The television-ad rule had the support of both the Trump administration and consumer rights advocates.

Judge Blocks Trump Rule Requiring Pharma Companies To Disclose Drug Prices In TV Ads

1) Eliminating tax credits for the poor and middle class and only giving tax relief to the wealthy

7) Completely ignoring climate change policy altogether (a rational person would at least try to investigate the validity of the scientific community’s fundings)

8) Blocking any attempt to make our election process more secure despite the findings of so many intelligence agencies that Russia meddled in the 2016 election

9) Putting migrant children in cages and holding them here indefinitely on the tax payer’s dime.

Watch Fox News or listen to talk radio for a while so you can realize why that type of post will never work on a conservative.

Since Billy only starts strings to FLAME conservatives...why would you think he's actually trying to change anyone's mind? He posts crap and then whines about being "attacked"! It was tired months ago.
Get over yourself, snowflake

I definitely need a source. Your dumbass distorts shit as always. What republicans were very much fooled by was how the tax bill was designed. It offered short term benefits to the poor that expire in a number of years. More importantly, the short term cut in their taxes doesn’t replace the dedications the tax bill eliminated for the poor. Oh and guess what? The average tax refund for the poor was LOWER than previous years. My god you’re fucking stupid.
Everybody in this forum should take a good look at this. I post a post about Trump's tax cuts, with a tax chart. In the middle of the post, I have a source link.

Then Billy Silly comes along and quotes the post WITHOUT THE LINK, and then complains there's no link. HA HA HA. Oh man, we're gonna have a field day with this one. In 6 years in this forum, I've never seen anybody try to pull a fast one like this before. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

And does Billy doubt these are the changes made to the tax code ? That's another good one,

Half of this post somehow just got deleted. I don't even remember what I wrote. Maybe I'll think if it later.

Last edited:

Republicans are supposed to be outraged by a list of leftist whining?

roflmfao
Billy000 See that? Go to Drudgereport or FoxNews or Breitbart. If you glance at their headlines you'll start to think we're living in the apocalypse and Christ himself is preparing to return. THAT is the only way to get these people's attention. You're better off just convincing people who have never voted to go vote Democrat.
Okay, first, Oddball isn't a Conservative or a Republican, so he's not a Trump supporter. Second, Billy invites these responses on himself because he talks AT people instead of TO them. I've tried engaging in honest discussion with him more times than I'll ever bother to count, he's not interested. He stops replying when proven wrong.

Then again, the way you're basically licking his boots, I'm not entirely certain you don't know him.

roflmfao
Billy000 See that? Go to Drudgereport or FoxNews or Breitbart. If you glance at their headlines you'll start to think we're living in the apocalypse and Christ himself is preparing to return. THAT is the only way to get these people's attention. You're better off just convincing people who have never voted to go vote Democrat.
Okay, first, Oddball isn't a Conservative or a Republican, so he's not a Trump supporter. Second, Billy invites these responses on himself because he talks AT people instead of TO them. I've tried engaging in honest discussion with him more times than I'll ever bother to count, he's not interested. He stops replying when proven wrong.

Then again, the way you're basically licking his boots, I'm not entirely certain you don't know him.
Lol oh for godsakes. I stop replying to you because you just talk in circles saying the same shit over and over. If you want to delude yourself into calling that victory, then go crazy I guess lol

roflmfao

Lol oh for godsakes. I stop replying to you because you just talk in circles saying the same shit over and over. If you want to delude yourself into calling that victory, then go crazy I guess lol
Actually, I point out that YOU'RE talking in circles. I see what you do during discussion as the text equivalent of talking over someone. I explain the concepts to you multiple times, sure, but that's because you fail to grasp it.

I definitely need a source. Your dumbass distorts shit as always. What republicans were very much fooled by was how the tax bill was designed. It offered short term benefits to the poor that expire in a number of years. More importantly, the short term cut in their taxes doesn’t replace the dedications the tax bill eliminated for the poor. Oh and guess what? The average tax refund for the poor was LOWER than previous years. My god you’re fucking stupid.
Everybody in this forum should take a good look at this. I post a post about with a tax chart. In the middle of the post, I have a source link.

Then Billy Silly coms along and quotes the post WITHOUT THE LINK, and then complains there's no link. HA HA HA. Oh man, we're gonna have a field day with this one. In 6 years in this forum, I've never seen anybody try to pull a fast one like this before. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

And does Billy doubt these are the changes made to the tax code ? That's another good one.

Then there's talk of "dedications" Oh yeah ? Not only no source or link for that, buy nit even any explanation of that the hell that even means.

And so now Billy admits that yes, there IS TAX RELIEF for the middle class and poor (OP said there wasn't). See, you catch these guys red-handed , and then they switch to the truth, but then try to twist that. Pheeew!
It’s amazing what an unbiased Google search can do lol. All your dumbass can do is quote republican bullshit blogs.

“There were a handful of high-profile bonus and wage announcements after the tax bill was passed, but it’s not clear that tax cuts have delivered some major boon to the US labor force. The left-leaning Economic Policy Institute recently estimated that bonuses gave workers 2 cents more per hour over the past year.

The Wall Street Journal in October pointed to various surveys suggesting most companies aren’t passing on their tax savings to employees. A survey of 152 companies by the recruitment firm Korn Ferry International found that 14 percent of companies were using their tax cuts to increase base salaries, and a poll of 1,500 companies from the consulting firm Mercer LLC found that 4 percent are putting their tax money toward paying employees.

An analysis from Just Capital of 145 publicly traded companies found that 6 percent of tax-related savings was going to workers, while 56 percent was going to shareholders.”

What the Republican tax bill did — and didn’t — do, one year later

roflmfao

Actually, I point out that YOU'RE talking in circles. I see what you do during discussion as the text equivalent of talking over someone. I explain the concepts to you multiple times, sure, but that's because you fail to grasp it.
This coming from a self-described anarchist. Christ not even the GOP is that dumb.

roflmfao

This coming from a self-described anarchist. Christ not even the GOP is that dumb.
I mean, if you're fine with Government beating, robbing, murdering, kidnapping, dismembering babies, and incinerating cats, I highly doubt I'm the dumb one.

You may think violence is justifiable because someone calls themselves Government, and sure, that's one Religion, but some of us are opposed to violence, and you should respect that.

Just when you thought Deanturd couldn't lower the bar of stupidity, here comes this bed wetter to tell the world what he is programmed to believe about what the people he hates actually think.

If only libturds could think....

They wouldn't be libturds.

Any idiot can tell you are deflecting from even trying to argue any of my points. You don’t have the argument is why.

None of you morons have any argument for the green new fraud, or the high speed railway in California that will never be. That doesn’t seem to stop you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, if you're fine with Government beating, robbing, murdering, kidnapping, dismembering babies, and incinerating cats, I highly doubt I'm the dumb one.

You may think violence is justifiable because someone calls themselves Government, and sure, that's one Religion, but some of us are opposed to violence, and you should respect that.
Hey, what is protecting your right to be inside your home talking on a computer? The government. The government has laws that discourages people from burning your house down and stealing your shit. If such laws didn’t exist, do you really think you would have gotten this far in life protected by emergency services?

The Junk Bond fiasco costs and Obamacare costs really taught us lessons. Pretty direct.

Cash for clunkers. That was a good one. Let’s make a deal is already a game show. Door number 1,2 or 3 is not really a viable option in politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7) Completely ignoring climate change policy altogether (a rational person would at least try to investigate the validity of the scientific community’s findings)
Perhaps they DID investigate it, and concluded it wasn't conclusively valid enough to warrant further investigation. Got any proof this didn't occur ? If so, let's hear it.

Hey, what is protecting your right to be inside your home talking on a computer? The government.
Well, no, actually, they're not. They infringe on my right to do that, in fact, especially through monopolization of industry through regulations.
Warren v. District of Columbia - Wikipedia Town of Castle Rock v. Gonzales - Wikipedia DeShaney v. Winnebago County - Wikipedia Maksim Gelman stabbing spree - Wikipedia
Besides, they openly admit that they have no obligation to protect us, so you're wrong on all fronts.

The government has laws that discourages people from burning your house down and stealing your shit. If such laws didn’t exist, do you really think you would have gotten this far in life protected by emergency services?
Pretty sure society would reject people who do that, especially if they're private security, which is paid specifically to prevent that from happening. If you're armed in addition to that, there's not only no incentive, but more danger associated with doing exactly that. I'd also like to point out that the 15 minute response time from the Road Pirates doesn't prevent that from happening, only allows them to kidnap and imprison or murder that person if they bother to after it has already happened. You know, when the Road Pirates aren't stealing our money and property themselves.

And here's a list of examples of the Road Pirates doing exactly what you claim they protect us from;

Centralized Security/Police being incredibly violent:
The Splinter: Family Awarded just...4 dollars
https://splinternews.com/family-of-bl...
The Free Thought Project: Cops shoot dad through door
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...
The Free Thought Project: Cop Beats man chained to bed
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/wat...
The Free Thought Project: Officers beat 9-year-old for leaning on car https://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...
The Free Thought Project: Officers Justified in Beating Loud Music https://thefreethoughtproject.com/off...
The Free Thought Project: Cop Acquitted in shooting of therapist https://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...
The Free Thought Project: Woman thrown to ground by police https://thefreethoughtproject.com/vid...
The Free Thought Project: Tasered man burns to death
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/law...
The Free Thought Project: Chief of Police removed for trying to stop police brutality https://thefreethoughtproject.com/mes...
The Free Thought Project: Cop will NOT go to jail after raping 5 year old girl https://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...
The Free Thought Project: Cops beat unarmed, innocent man https://thefreethoughtproject.com/mes...
The Free Thought Project: Killing of sleeping man "reasonable" https://thefreethoughtproject.com/wil...
Lew Rockwell: The New "Stop Resisting"
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/04/e...
The Atlantic: How Police Training leads to Avoidable Deaths
https://www.theatlantic.com/national/...
Rutherford Institute: The only truly compliant citizen is a dead one.
https://www.rutherford.org/publicatio...
The Root: If I Complied I Would Have Gotten Killed
https://www.theroot.com/if-i-would-ha...
Cleveland Police hold 11 year old at gunpoint
https://www.wftv.com/news/local/grove...
Indiana Cops taser 10-year-old
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/indi...

The Free Thought Project: Charges dropped for 119 people after cop caught planting meth https://thefreethoughtproject.com/cha...
The Free Thought Project: Cops detain entire bar
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/pol...
The Guardian: Eric Garner Chokehold Video
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/v...

Road Pirate fired for not being too hasty to gun people down:
https://www.npr.org/2016/12/08/504718...
Cop sodomizes man because he thought he smelled drugs:
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/man...
City fires Road Pirates for feeling uncomfortable extorting people:
Road Pirates hold kids at gunpoint:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/11...
Cops kill 25 dogs every day, on average:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-0...
The real reason the Government-run media doesn't like the idea of self-driving cars(It's because they want to continue extorting people):
https://123duionline.com/autonomous-v...
Road Pirates violently assaulting street musicians:
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/bra...
Road Pirate rapes 14 year old sex crime victim instead of helping her:
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/chi...
Amount of Road Pirates convicted of murder(Only 20%):
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/police...
Figures for Road Pirates being incredibly violent:
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/pol...
Road Pirates more likely to beat their wives:
Road Pirates run people over to keep them safe:
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/nyp...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back