Zone1 A list of reasons why most people end up in Hell

I wonder though if they took into account other potential causes like food intake, the environment or other things that may cause cancer.
Well, Harvard U.had a good rep until just recently.

The study started in 1986 and ended in 2000. It involved over29,000 men. The article I linked to above also says “ The volunteers provided comprehensive health and lifestyle data every two years until the study concluded in 2000.”

Well, Harvard U.had a good rep until just recently.

The study started in 1986 and ended in 2000. It involved over29,000 men. The article I linked to above also says “ The volunteers provided comprehensive health and lifestyle data every two years until the study concluded in 2000.”
Maybe Harvard has been overrated for decades. It would be interesting to see what was said about other potential things that could affect the results.

The only reason one doesn't get to heaven is because they died in their sin, without receiving the gift of salvation.

no, it's because they believed there was a gift instead of absolving their own sins before they died. and lived to sin no more as prescribed by jesus.

XXXXXXXXXXX Jesus is with us in His Church. I'm sorry you are not in the True Church but you could be and you're just not interested, apparently. So how is that my fault (to the point u feel compelled to insult me w/ every post? What's that all about?)

You have deep seated issues. You don't know how to interact civilly with others... I guess it's an anger problem
Mod Edit Deleted 1st sentence for zone 1 compliance.

The hubris of someone thinking they have the right to tell me how I can or cannot pray is good comedic theater. Especially when they have never bothered to seriously try my way.

the bible tells us how to pray and it aint the rosary.

XXXXXXXXXXX Jesus is with us in His Church. I'm sorry you are not in the True Church but you could be and you're just not interested, apparently. So how is that my fault (to the point u feel compelled to insult me w/ every post? What's that all about?)

You have deep seated issues. You don't know how to interact civilly with others... I guess it's an anger problem
Mod Edit Deleted 1st sentence for zone 1 compliance. White 6

You have deep seated issues. The mods are having to step in and address your mean spirited posts.

So is Jesus a Catholic now?

That topic of this thread is;

"A list of reasons why most people end up in Hell"​

If moderation has to come back to the thread, thread bans may be issued, or the thread may be closed if more personal attacks & off topic posts are made.

Maybe Harvard has been overrated for decades. It would be interesting to see what was said about other potential things that could affect the results.
You can probably look up such studies as I am sure many have been done to study prostate enlargement and cancer.

(1) Many people do not believe in God, Heaven, or Hell.

(2) But, of course, most of us hope that there is an afterlife.

(3) It would be comforting to know that all the violent AND white-collar criminals will be punished after they die.

That topic of this thread is;

"A list of reasons why most people end up in Hell"​

If moderation has to come back to the thread, thread bans may be issued, or the thread may be closed if more personal attacks & off topic posts are made.
Let me take a stab at it.

How does one end up in hell?

1. Worshipping satan. Turns out, he is real. Who knew? Yea, that was pretty stupid.

2. Leftism. Actually, this should be #1 considering the prince of darkness worships the Left and not vice versa.

3. Listening to Taylor Swift. If you play her records backwards you can hear the words, "Vote Biden, Vote Biden, yes, that's right, vote potato head" That can't be good.

4. Crucifying Jesus to the cross. Again, probably not the smartest thing to do. So, if you meet him on the streets, try to fight all your inward inclinations by not murdering him. After all, someone who constantly tells the truth is about as annoying as you can be.

5. Don't murder the followers of Jesus. Now this can be particularly hard since you already naturally want to murder the truth man along in addition to putting up with the personality quirks of those who crazily want to follow him to the cross. Then again, everyone needs a hobby.

Last edited:
Some of us actually believe the Commands of Jesus. Maybe it is you who needs to"try HIS Way"
Thanks for making the poster's point ("Just Quit")

Why do you protestants who hate Catholicism always INSIST that WE are wrong and you are RIGHT when you don't even bother to study what WE believe in/practice?

That is illogical and dishonest as hell

& so Christian of you

Let me take a stab at it.

How does one end up in hell?

1. Worshipping satan. Turns out, he is real. Who knew? Yea, that was pretty stupid.

2. Leftism. Actually, this should be #1 considering the prince of darkness worships the Left and not vice versa.

3. Listening to Taylor Swift. If you play her records backwards you can hear the words, "Vote Biden, Vote Biden, yes, that's right, vote potato head" That can't be good.

4. Crucifying Jesus to the cross. Again, probably not the smartest thing to do. So, if you meet him on the streets, try to fight all your inward inclinations by not murdering him. After all, someone who constantly tells the truth is about as annoying as you can be.

5. Don't murder the followers of Jesus. Now this can be particularly hard since you already naturally want to murder the truth man along in addition to putting up with the personality quirks of those who crazily want to follow him to the cross. Then again, everyone needs a hobby.

I don't understand #4

1 They don't think they need Jesus
2 don't think they need His Church (any old "church" will do)
3 don't think they have to change their ways much
4 don't de-program themselves from the filth of the world
5 too buddy-buddy with the evil one and his system
6 they blaspheme the Holy Spirit by rejecting Christ's Narrow Way
7 Following Jesus is too hard
8 can't stand the thought of giving up their "friends" who don't like Jesus freaks, so called
9 and I'm sure there are many other reasons
How disgusting and immoral. It's truly an embarrassment that any functional adult believes in this embarrassing horse shit.

Forum List

Back