Zone1 A list of members who have been suspended.

They are not “suspended”

They are turned over to the Internet Police and taken to FEMA Reeducation Camps till they get their minds right
What was it like? Did they serve pizza on Friday nights? I love pizza on Firday nights.

1662260803071.png

The what list?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:smoke: :boobies::cool::boobies::smoke:

If it exists I haven't found it. I admit that I have submitted some stuff that has disappeared and some speech that I might have regretted but as far as I know I have never come close to being suspended. I'd be curious about the type of speech and the names of posters on the forum who have been suspended. Is it possible to access?

I got hit with a week in the hole on a first offense for contempt of coyote once.

I've no regrets. I was right.

And I'll gladly do it again. Heh heh.

Someone has to.

It's kind of the downside of not having any active owner/admin around.

Last edited:
What was it like? Did they serve pizza on Friday nights? I love pizza on Firday nights.

Actually, the FEMA Reeducation Camps are not bad once you get used to them

There is a Whack-a-Mole game in the rec center and they have Cornhole tournaments on Sunday

Actually, the FEMA Reeducation Camps are not bad once you get used to them

There is a Whack-a-Mole game in the rec center and they have Cornhole tournaments on Sunday
Just on Sundays?

I was under the impression that every day was cornhole day for you.

Before, maybe a decade or more, the list of all members were posted. And those who were banned were noted. Why this disappeared is not my business, but it would be interesting if it had not been shitcanned.

Dude, you are closer right now than you can possibly imagine. :71:

It's the bullets you never hear that you have to worry about. :SMILEW~130:
Tfreak says that I am closer to being suspended? Is it wishful thinking? The bullets you never hear? WTF?

Forum List

Back