Zone1 A list of members who have been suspended.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
If it exists I haven't found it. I admit that I have submitted some stuff that has disappeared and some speech that I might have regretted but as far as I know I have never come close to being suspended. I'd be curious about the type of speech and the names of posters on the forum who have been suspended. Is it possible to access?

If it exists I haven't found it. I admit that I have submitted some stuff that has disappeared and some speech that I might have regretted but as far as I know I have never come close to being suspended. I'd be curious about the type of speech and the names of posters on the forum who have been suspended. Is it possible to access?
A seance is the only possible way of making sure the plywood gets through.

Considering the fact that you're not supposed to know the personal business of mods and other members,.. I'd say you might be pretty close since you're breaking a forum rule. I don't have anything to hide though, I've never been close.

Forum List

Back