A Land Unknown: Hell's Dominion

Please stop trying to spread these lies of Christianity. It is a ridiculous religion full of propositions that speak to a truly idiotic and evil god.

A god who tortures people for all eternity isn't worthy of anyone's worship.

Fear maybe, if he actually existed, but not worship.

God does exist and so does hell, and Christ, the Son of God, was crucified in your stead. Don't be deceived.

But here's the problem. The notion of Hell doesn't really appear in the Bible until the New Testament. Now you would think if this was so important, God would point this out.

Conversely, we would God wait so long to have Jesus die for our sins. What about all the folks who were otherwise decent who were around before Jesus?

You see, I can almost see torturing Hitler or Dahmner for all eternity, but I can't see torturing someone who had the bad luck be be born in 432 BCE, or was born in Japan and never heard of Jesus.

And then we get into the ultimate amount of messed up in your thinking.

Ann Frank did not accept Jesus into her heart. By your logic, she is burning in Hell right now. If Hitler was evil for burning her once, how is God not evil for burning her for all eternity.

On the other hand, Jeff Damhner accepted Jesus right before he was brained by another inmate who ironically called himself "Christ". Assuming he was really, really sincere for the sake of this argument, he's sitting on a cloud with a harp right now despite killing and eating 19 dudes after having the gay sex with them.

So Damhner- Sitting on a Cloud.
Ann Frank- Burning in Hell for all Eternity.

I refuse to believe in a cosmology that messed up.

Forum List

Back