A judge at this moment is deciding if a suit against President Gum Drop can go ahead

So did the judge give the go ahead for the lawsuit? :dunno:

This has turned into another leftwing hate thread. The poor cupcakes still haven’t gotten over the loss of the election.
Don't know as far as I'm concerned it's simply another possible way to get rid of this scum bag, nothing more then that. If you're not interested in that why are you here?

Don't know?

This has turned into another leftwing hate thread. The poor cupcakes still haven’t gotten over the loss of the election.
Don't know as far as I'm concerned it's simply another possible way to get rid of this scum bag, nothing more then that. If you're not interested in that why are you here?

You started the thread Thursday claiming "at this moment" and we are at Monday and we still waiting. Lol!

So do you have anything new to report or are you just going to continue to cry and wet yourself? :dunno:

Don't know?

You started the thread Thursday claiming "at this moment" and we are at Monday and we still waiting. Lol!

So do you have anything new to report or are you just going to continue to cry and wet yourself? :dunno:
Do you even use your brain on your side of this thread. I made it clear that this charge was in front of the judge to decide and your howling that It hasn't been decided yet. You know very little about the process I guess, it will be decided by it's order on the docket, depending on the court and the judge , it could take days, week, months. I know you want to shoot something back at me to show me but don't send totally stupid comments, OK.

Don't know?

Do you even use your brain on your side of this thread. I made it clear that this charge was in front of the judge to decide and your howling that It hasn't been decided yet. You know very little about the process I guess, it will be decided by it's order on the docket, depending on the court and the judge , it could take days, week, months. I know you want to shoot something back at me to show me but don't send totally stupid comments, OK.

Man, you are as fucking stupid as I thought. Let me know what happens, but I’m willing to bet it will be nothing and you will keep wetting yourself and crying. You a sofa king dumb.

Don't know?

Look!!!
It's j-off, with more of his usual, "It's gonna come down on The Man any moment" bullshit.

Don't know?

Man, you are as fucking stupid as I thought. Let me know what happens, but I’m willing to bet it will be nothing and you will keep wetting yourself and crying. You a sofa king dumb.
Ok enough is enough, if you don't contribute to this thread you're gone. I don't give a dam if you like me or not or if you think I'm dumb, why would I? you're just wasting bandwidth and and boring everyone to death. So Look at the title of the thread, add something to that subject, or go away, if you don't your gone anyway.

Don't know?

Ok enough is enough, if you don't contribute to this thread you're gone. I don't give a dam if you like me or not or if you think I'm dumb, why would I? you're just wasting bandwidth and and boring everyone to death. So Look at the title of the thread, add something to that subject, or go away, if you don't your gone anyway.
Why would anyone tolerate a racist piece of shit such as yourself?
You may as well Ignore half the members here if you think this is the environment where you can post your bullshit and no one will respond.
It just shows you as the Liberal pussy you are when you can't cope with disagreement.

Last edited:

Don't know?

Why would anyone tolerate a racist piece of shit such as yourself.
You may as well Ignore half the member here if you think this is the environment where you can post your bullshit and no one will respond.
It just shows you as the Liberal pussy you are when you can't cope with disagreement.

The President won’t need to go to court and even if he does the deposition could be sealed by the court and releasing the information could be considered contempt of court. Lefty nutjobs keep having wet dreams and then cry and whine when no one agrees with their stupidity. This is another thread of what might happen, if this happens and then this happens and if this happens and who the hell cares. It won’t happen. Then if it does happen, Pence becomes President, then Pence names his VP and then if he is some how removed, then Pence’s VP would become President, by that time the whole country will be so tired of the BS that they would re-elect Pence or whoever was next in line.

Left wing nuts still haven’t figured out that why they lost the last election and for two years we have heard of the demise of Trump and he was going to drop out before the primaries, he would be out by March and then by April and then he wouldn’t get through the GOP convention, then Clinton would walk all over him, after the election we had the sore losers rioting, then they want to over turn the results, then they were so upset they wanted to have a hearing in front of the Electoral College and it went on and on. It is unprecedented what the crybabies did and then they can’t figure out why I think they are fucking nuts. I didn’t want Trump or Clinton, I was shocked when those were our choices. Had the Democrats put anyone and I mean anyone else, they could have won by a mile but the Dems somehow thought Clinton was entitled and America isn’t going for entitlements anymore.

Don't know?

Why would anyone tolerate a racist piece of shit such as yourself.
You may as well Ignore half the member here if you think this is the environment where you can post your bullshit and no one will respond.

The President won’t need to go to court and even if he does the deposition could be sealed by the court and releasing the information could be considered contempt of court. Lefty nutjobs keep having wet dreams and then cry and whine when no one agrees with their stupidity. This is another thread of what might happen, if this happens and then this happens and if this happens and who the hell cares. It won’t happen. Then if it does happen, Pence becomes President, then Pence names his VP and then if he is some how removed, then Pence’s VP would become President, by that time the whole country will be so tired of the BS that they would re-elect Pence or whoever was next in line.

Left wing nuts still haven’t figured out that why they lost the last election and for two years we have heard of the demise of Trump and he was going to drop out before the primaries, he would be out by March and then by April and then he wouldn’t get through the GOP convention, then Clinton would walk all over him, after the election we had the sore losers rioting, then they want to over turn the results, then they were so upset they wanted to have a hearing in front of the Electoral College and it went on and on. It is unprecedented what the crybabies did and then they can’t figure out why I think they are fucking nuts. I didn’t want Trump or Clinton, I was shocked when those were our choices. Had the Democrats put anyone and I mean anyone else, they could have won by a mile but the Dems somehow thought Clinton was entitled and America isn’t going for entitlements anymore.

I'm having conversations here with people who have trained their brain cells not to make connections that aren't in line with their Adrenalin; and they're allowed to vote.

Don't know?

Where am I going? You going to run and cry to the mods? You could be a baby and put me on ignore, that would fit your intolerance.

Don't know?

Where am I going? You going to run and cry to the mods? You could be a baby and put me on ignore, that would fit your intolerance.
Next Stop for Assholes who can't debate...

Don't know?

Thats funny, it is usually me that others are running to the mod for. It's simple when you get down to , nonsense like 95% of what you have said here , the most interesting and well said comment that you don't like me and you think I'm dumb then, I don't care and your wasting my time, so keep it up and your toast, That means ignore. Keep on not contributing and your gone. fruitloop.

Don't know?

Thats funny, it is usually me that others are running to the mod for. It's simple when you get down to , nonsense like 95% of what you have said here , the most interesting and well said comment that you don't like me and you think I'm dumb then, I don't care and your wasting my time, so keep it up and your toast, That means ignore. Keep on not contributing and your gone. fruitloop.

Do you think you are an internet tough guy or something? :rolleyes: Your profile says you are 71 years old! Grow the hell up!

Forum List

Back