A ‘head scratcher’ – No Atlantic Hurricane by August in First Time in 11 Years

I accept NOTHING from skepticalscience.com.

You're funny when you follow your cult's orders. You know, that any source which dares contradict the cult must be demonized.

Say, why don't you give us the full list of sources you've been ordered to demonize? Here, let me get you started.

IPCC
NASA
SkepticalScience
RealClimate
Rabbet Run
Deltoid
Science of Doom
ClimateProgress

Any others you'd like to add? After all, if you can get others to deliberately ignore contrary data too, they can become just as ill-informed as you are. And isn't that your cult's primary goal?

Oh, we should also list cult-approved sources.

WUWT
Climate Audit
Roy Spencer
Climate, etc

Any others? I check all those regularly, of course. The comments sections are especially a hoot, as most of the input is from the dumbest people on the planet. You know, paste-gobblers like Tiger up there, obsessively babbling about his beloved cow farts.

Anyways, that's the difference between the sides. The rational AGW side examines all the data, while the denialists are forbidden to look at contrary data.

Last edited:
God! and to think of all that money Floridians spent to be prepared for another Andrew (being thats what Al Gore Predicted), so what are they all gonna do with their 2 year supply of Twinkies? and Baloni?

God! and to think of all that money Floridians spent to be prepared for another Andrew (being thats what Al Gore Predicted), so what are they all gonna do with their 2 year supply of Twinkies? and Baloni?

You misspelled Skittles and Watermelon Drink.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

I accept NOTHING from skepticalscience.com.

You're funny when you follow your cult's orders. You know, that any source which dares contradict the cult must be demonized.

Say, why don't you give us the full list of sources you've been ordered to demonize? Here, let me get you started.

IPCC
NASA
SkepticalScience
RealClimate
Rabbet Run
Deltoid
Science of Doom
ClimateProgress

Any others you'd like to add? After all, if you can get others to deliberately ignore contrary data too, they can become just as ill-informed as you are. And isn't that your cult's primary goal?

Oh, we should also list cult-approved sources.

WUWT
Climate Audit
Roy Spencer
Climate, etc

Any others? I check all those regularly, of course. The comments sections are especially a hoot, as most of the input is from the dumbest people on the planet. You know, paste-gobblers like Tiger up there, obsessively babbling about his beloved cow farts.

Anyways, that's the difference between the sides. The rational AGW side examines all the data, while the denialists are forbidden to look at contrary data.

SkepticalScience earns a special award as the ONLY website on ClimateChange that I refuse to read or vet anymore... They are stuffed to the gills in horseshit..

Beyond that --- I'm not a censor.. I RECOMMEND ScienceofDoom and RabbetRun..
You know NOTHING about being OBJECTIVE and unbiased...

Last edited:
:lol: Nothing but projection.

You're like a blond, who, upon hearing a blond joke, gets all huffy and tells the exact same joke, substituting "brunette" for "blond".

If you want to know what a progressive does, see what he accuses others of doing.

Says the man with all the guns. Just out of curiosity, what are the actual dimensions of your reproductive apparati?

Those of you trying your best to suggest that global warming will have no effect on weather: can you explain whence comes the energy that powers our weather? What is it that makes the winds blow? Is it grape soda? Is it the stars at night? Is it the anger of angry men? The flapping of the birds' wings? What IS it?

Says the man with all the guns. Just out of curiosity, what are the actual dimensions of your reproductive apparati?

Those of you trying your best to suggest that global warming will have no effect on weather: can you explain whence comes the energy that powers our weather? What is it that makes the winds blow? Is it grape soda? Is it the stars at night? Is it the anger of angry men? The flapping of the birds' wings? What IS it?

The Sun.

How much CO2 do we get from it? <snicker>

The Sun.

How much CO2 do we get from it? <snicker>

depends on how much it heats us up

Hey!

Oooh, look -- yet another progressive who projects his own inadequacies. :lol:
I'll give you a hint: It's NOT CO2.

It's the sun. Perhaps you've heard of it.

Oooh, look -- yet another progressive who projects his own inadequacies. :lol:

I'm not the one proffering phalli on each and every post

I'll give you a hint: It's NOT CO2.

It's the sun. Perhaps you've heard of it.

Okay, good. Now how does that sun actually do that? Does the light strike air molecules and make them move like balls on a pool table? Does the air fear the light and run away from it? Does the air seek the light and move towards it? What are the actual mechanisms or processes by which the sun powers our weather?

I'll give you a wee hint. HEAT. The sun heats the atmosphere, the land and the sea. The amount of heat energy varies by area primarily due to differences in albedo and transmissivity (read "clouds" and depth of atmosphere (from different aspect or grazing angles)). It is the differences in absorbed heat energy that drive our weather.

Now, what happens if we trap more of that energy Dave?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back