A. Hamilton - Come On Down

I have yet to read about laws being broken in those two impeachment charges............

:21:
He allegedly broke campaign finance laws on seeking foreign help.

He allegedly broke government official corruption laws, by insisting that president Zelensky open an investigation in to the Biden's, and make a public announcement that the Biden's were being investigated, in order to get Zelensky' s coveted White House meeting, and congressionally passed military aid. Which is a slam dunk that this had a personal reason, to harm Biden.... THAT IS GOVT CORRUPTION.

He also broke the Impoundment Control Act by holding back the Military Aid passed by congress.
Why isn’t that an article then? You do realize where we’re at right? Investigation is over. Articles were filed.
Those actions and alleged crimes are in the articles of impeachment, labeled high crimes and misdemeanors, abuse of power. The House did not have a special counsel for the Ukraine .matter, who would identify statues.... That is up to prosecutors after a president is removed from office... You can not charge a president With a statutory crime, until he leaves office.... that's the law we are working under.... thus impeachment clause in the Constitution referring to high crimes and misdemeanors, abuse of power.
Where are they? Abuse of power and obstruction of congress is all I see. Point me where you see that?
YOU have to read the articles, and opening argument filed by the Managers, 140 pages.... it spells it out, without listing a Statute, because you can not charge a president With a statute being broken until he is removed from office.
Can’t make it up

our stable genius and his little team of shyster lawyers question the constitution ?

Alexander Hamilton dispensed of Trump’s impeachment defense in 1788

from the mind and pen behind the meaning of our LAW OF THE LAND.

I have yet to read about laws being broken in those two impeachment charges............

:21:
He allegedly broke campaign finance laws on seeking foreign help.

He allegedly broke government official corruption laws, by insisting that president Zelensky open an investigation in to the Biden's, and make a public announcement that the Biden's were being investigated, in order to get Zelensky' s coveted White House meeting, and congressionally passed military aid. Which is a slam dunk that this had a personal reason, to harm Biden.... THAT IS GOVT CORRUPTION.

He also broke the Impoundment Control Act by holding back the Military Aid passed by congress.

ALLELLEGEDLY? Don't get me started shitforbrains. We don't convict people in this country on accusations alone and this is no dumbass popularity contest either.

Johnson was impeached tor abuse of power in articles as well, not statutory crimes under the law....
I don't give a fuck what Johnson was impeached for.

I want you to tell me exactly what Trump did that resulted in "injuries done immediately to the society itself."

He cheated in the upcoming election... by corrupttly using his presidential power by soliciting a foreign gvt to publicly smear his political rival.
Who? How so? The next vote to occur will not be trump vs Biden. You’re fkd in the head

the Russian A Team takes over disputing a founding father -

big surprise - its KGB CENTRAL around here.

Have you been living in a cave?
Assume I have and make your case.

Well, ya see, Trump is worried that Biden is popular and might win the upcoming election. So he asks the new Ukrainian President who is a political novice to investigate Biden for him. Immediately after he says that, he stops hundreds of millions of dollars that Congress allocated to help him fight Russians who have invaded them. The Ukrainians are asking where the money is but the administration just keeps asking for the investigation that Trump has asked for. Oh, and they will have to announce it publicly.

Well, ya see, Trump is worried that Biden is popular and might win the upcoming election. So he asks the new Ukrainian President who is a political novice to investigate Biden for him. Immediately after he says that, he stops hundreds of millions of dollars that Congress allocated to help him fight Russians who have invaded them. The Ukrainians are asking where the money is but the administration just keeps asking for the investigation that Trump has asked for. Oh, and they will have to announce it publicly.
so now crystal balls are being introduced. how about magic 8 ball?

so now crystal balls are being introduced. how about magic 8 ball?

It’s a lot easier to evaluate the evidence when you’re head isn’t completely enveloped by Trump’s ample posterior.

He cheated in the upcoming election... by corrupttly using his presidential power through soliciting a foreign gvt to publicly smear his political rival.
Based on what?

That transcript of the call was pretty fucking weak.

By that same logic, all the fucking dems are using their political offices to smear their political rival, Trump.

:dunno:

You think this Alexander Hamilton know more about the constitution than Alan Dershowitz? Dershowitz is a Harvard Professor. Hamilton didn’t even graduate college.

Dooshawitch is a NaziCon lunatic. He is now contradicting/reversing himself from his previous position on the 1998 President Clinton impeachment. The Constitution has not changed - just Dooshawitch.

Last edited:
He cheated in the upcoming election... by corrupttly using his presidential power through soliciting a foreign gvt to publicly smear his political rival.
Based on what?

That transcript of the call was pretty fucking weak.

By that same logic, all the fucking dems are using their political offices to smear their political rival, Trump.

:dunno:

Based on EVERYONE INVOLVED.... Sondland, amb.Volker, Perry, amb Taylor, vindman, Mulveyney, Giuliani, parnas, Bolton, Asst Dirctor of OMB, Fiona Hill, And a dozen or two more.

You clearly have missed a great deal, and need to catch up!!! :)

Last edited:
An impeachment is deliberately unlike a criminal trial because it exists for different reasons and so must be handled distinctly procedurally.
“[Impeachment] can never be tied down by such strict rules, either in the delineation of the offense by the prosecutors, or in the construction of it by the judges, as in common cases,”

I liked this passage from him in Federalist 65

Where else than in the Senate could have been found a tribunal sufficiently dignified, or sufficiently independent? What other body would be likely to feel CONFIDENCE ENOUGH IN ITS OWN SITUATION, to preserve, unawed and uninfluenced, the necessary impartiality between an INDIVIDUAL accused, and the REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE, HIS ACCUSERS?

I bet Alex would take that back if he saw what was happening today.

Forum List

Back