A. Hamilton - Come On Down

our stable genius and his little team of shyster lawyers question the constitution ?

Alexander Hamilton dispensed of Trump’s impeachment defense in 1788

from the mind and pen behind the meaning of our LAW OF THE LAND.

I have yet to read about laws being broken in those two impeachment charges............

:21:
He allegedly broke campaign finance laws on seeking foreign help.

He allegedly broke government official corruption laws, by insisting that president Zelensky open an investigation in to the Biden's, and make a public announcement that the Biden's were being investigated, in order to get Zelensky' s coveted White House meeting, and congressionally passed military aid. Which is a slam dunk that this had a personal reason, to harm Biden.... THAT IS GOVT CORRUPTION.

He also broke the Impoundment Control Act by holding back the Military Aid passed by congress.

So says the overwhelming evidence claimed by Adam Schiff, as he did with the Russia joke.

So, where is it? Whip it out.
Schiff made it all up in his opening statement way back when all this shit started:

"We've been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don't see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking and so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked."

That deliberately made-up shit should have been grounds for Schiff's immediate censure and discipline.

how many times do you need to read the articles listed to understand them ?

given who cares is your guideline for debate, take a break and kiss my ass.
So, you can articulate ZERO "injuries done immediately to the society itself" as Hamilton stated?

Got it.

Corrupt influence of the election.
How? You mean he COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA??

:laughing0301:

That was decidedly shot down by Mueller himself.

Have you been living in a cave?

our stable genius and his little team of shyster lawyers question the constitution ?

I have yet to read about laws being broken in those two impeachment charges............

He allegedly broke government official corruption laws, by insisting that president Zelensky open an investigation in to the Biden's, and make a public announcement that the Biden's were being investigated, in order to get Zelensky' s coveted White House meeting, and congressionally passed military aid. Which is a slam dunk that this had a personal reason, to harm Biden.... THAT IS GOVT CORRUPTION.

He also broke the Impoundment Control Act by holding back the Military Aid passed by congress.
Why isn’t that an article then? You do realize where we’re at right? Investigation is over. Articles were filed.

So says the overwhelming evidence claimed by Adam Schiff, as he did with the Russia joke.

That's what trials are for, whipping out all you got, for both sides.

how many times do you need to read the articles listed to understand them ?

given who cares is your guideline for debate, take a break and kiss my ass.
So, you can articulate ZERO "injuries done immediately to the society itself" as Hamilton stated?

Got it.

How? You mean he COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA??

:laughing0301:

That was decidedly shot down by Mueller himself.

Have you been living in a cave?
Seems you have

Nope, not in an impeachment . The prosecutor presents the evidence to vote on. You should learn who does what

Schiff already whipped it out.

Why isn’t that an article then? You do realize where we’re at right? Investigation is over. Articles were filed.
Those actions and alleged crimes are in the articles of impeachment, labeled high crimes and misdemeanors, abuse of power. The House did not have a special counsel for the Ukraine .matter, who would identify statues.... That is up to prosecutors after a president is removed from office... You can not charge a president With a statutory crime, until he leaves office.... that's the law we are working under.... thus impeachment clause in the Constitution referring to high crimes and misdemeanors, abuse of power.

Those actions and alleged crimes are in the articles of impeachment, labeled high crimes and misdemeanors, abuse of power. The House did not have a special counsel for the Ukraine .matter, who would identify statues.... That is up to prosecutors after a president is removed from office... You can not charge a president With a statutory crime, until he leaves office.... that's the law we are working under.... thus impeachment clause in the Constitution referring to high crimes and misdemeanors, abuse of power.
Where are they? Abuse of power and obstruction of congress is all I see. Point me where you see that?

Johnson was impeached tor abuse of power in articles as well, not statutory crimes under the law....

Johnson was impeached tor abuse of power in articles as well, not statutory crimes under the law....
I don't give a fuck what Johnson was impeached for.

I want you to tell me exactly what Trump did that resulted in "injuries done immediately to the society itself."

Where are they? Abuse of power and obstruction of congress is all I see. Point me where you see that?
YOU have to read the articles, and opening argument filed by the Managers, 140 pages.... it spells it out, without listing a Statute, because you can not charge a president With a statute being broken until he is removed from office.

YOU have to read the articles, and opening argument filed by the Managers, 140 pages.... it spells it out, without listing a Statute, because you can not charge a president With a statute, until he is removed from office.
So, again, the standard set forth by Hamilton is "injuries done immediately to the society itself."

Please state the injuries done and the evidence supporting it.

I don't give a fuck what Johnson was impeached for.

I want you to tell me exactly what Trump did that resulted in "injuries done immediately to the society itself."

He cheated in the upcoming election... by corrupttly using his presidential power through soliciting a foreign gvt to publicly smear his political rival.

Forum List

Back