A group called "DisruptJ20" is planning to destroy property on inauguration day

Maybe we should fight them?

People need to realise that this isn't the Play Doh and stroking puppies bedwetting crowd.

These are full time Anarchists and Far Left agitators and as such should be in the category of potential American Domestic Terrorists.

Then why didn't they protest Obama...who, until this week, was by no means a leftist. Obama was an elitist/corporatist...so why Trump, who hasn't even become President yet...and not Obama who engaged in the largest trickle down economics in history?

Why did the Anti-War crowd have marches protesting GWB going into Iraq and were on the streets screaming and banging pots and pans, yet the Anti-War Crowd suddenly went quiet when Obama was bombing seven nations?

People need to realise that this isn't the Play Doh and stroking puppies bedwetting crowd.

These are full time Anarchists and Far Left agitators and as such should be in the category of potential American Domestic Terrorists.

Then why didn't they protest Obama...who, until this week, was by no means a leftist. Obama was an elitist/corporatist...so why Trump, who hasn't even become President yet...and not Obama who engaged in the largest trickle down economics in history?

Why did the Anti-War crowd have marches protesting GWB going into Iraq and were on the streets screaming and banging pots and pans, yet the Anti-War Crowd suddenly went quiet when Obama was bombing seven nations?

7000 Americans were not coming home in body bags

that will certainly advance the likability of the leftard party

--LOL

7000 Americans were not coming home in body bags

The Anti-War crowd don't care about the troops, they in general detest the military and have no problem showing the military disrespect in public.

The Anti-War crowd were protesting GWB about Iraq BEFORE the invasion of Iraq, they were in the streets, not only in America but also in many of the major capital cities in the Western World and most of the Anti-War crowd are Far Left who suddenly went quiet and had no problem with Obama's Warmongering fetish.

Typical hypocrites as usual.

that will certainly advance the likability of the leftard party

--LOL

"that will certainly advance the likability of the leftard party

--LOL"

If all goes according to their plan, they should be about as popular as the Ebola virus by the middle of next week.

The alt-Left HATES America. That's why they loved Obama. The division is clear - pro America - anti America

I went to the inauguration in 2013

Getting through the checkpoints to get to the mall and get to the parade on Pennsylvania Avenue took forever. We eventually gave up trying to get through the checkpoint accessing Pennsylvania Ave

Disrupt the checkpoints and people can't move

Getting through the checkpoints to get to the mall and get to the parade on Pennsylvania Avenue took forever. We eventually gave up trying to get through the checkpoint accessing Pennsylvania Ave

yeah good plan reject the peaceful transition of power

Another way to disrupt is to block turnstiles at the Metro Stations

It is the only way to get in or out

Another way to disrupt is to block turnstiles at the Metro Stations

It is the only way to get in or out

speaking of protesters blocking public roadways

did you happen to see the new bill being passed in North Dakota

that protects drivers from legal consequences if they inadvertently hit

injure or kill pedestrians who are obstructing traffic

--LOL

North Dakota bill aimed at Standing Rock protest

I know he will? Good to know I have God like powers I never knew I had and can see into the future. Hell, I should have used those powers to play the stock market........... :eusa_whistle:
Besides this isn't about freedom of speech or the right to assemble as these people are talking about disruption and destruction, like it or not there are laws against that.
Also, like you, many of the RWNJs are simply talking out of frustration and anger.

Disruption is not the same as destruction. There might be some amount of destruction, but you got a credible link that says that is their stated goal?
Apparently they said as much in the video, and I never said they were the same. Hell, my guy lost also, you don't see me loosing my shit over political rhetoric, running around like Chicken Little crying about the sky falling.

They said as much? What does that mean? Link?
Sorry, I went through the video again and didn't see/hear destruction other than a comment by the guy in the video, my bad. So we'll just have to see whether there's rioting and/or destruction if indeed the agitators show up or not. But the point is inaugurations are the civic celebration of our nation's continued peaceful transition of power from one leader to the next and it doesn't change the fact that disrupting that or any other event is unlawful. If they want to show up and protest that's fine, the DC cops will keep them at a distance and as long as they are peaceful no one will be arrested, I know, I lived there for 35 years, I know how it works.

I suspect that in a group that large there might be a few thug law breakers, but you ca't blame the entire group for that. No, there is nothing sacred about their celebration that makes it illegal to disrupt it. Trump colluded with our enemy to gain the presidency in a very irregular election, and his expected childish actions are feared by a large section of the country. Protests will happen.

In the entire history of our country we've never had mass protests because someone was elected President, Bulldog and it's happening now because your side doesn't have the class to admit that they lost an election nor the ability to change because they lost an election! The far left is acting like spoiled children throwing a tantrum in a store because Mommy didn't let you have your candy!

So here is this group named above that declared openly the plan of disrupting the inauguration, the festivities and balls. I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. One thing is for sure if they do it and do not have permit for protesting they should be beaten and arrested by police. Zero tolerance should be applied. I amnot sure D.C. police is up to the task and am quite sure they will let shit happen. However, the Trump administration certainly will pursue some form of punishment for these leftist thugs and persecute them to the full extent of the law unlike the O. Hussein Obama administration encouraging this despicable behaviour.
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

They are Anarchists and Far Left agitators, Gitmo has some vacant spaces, put this type in there.

A society cannot have this sort of rabble causing trouble and threatening to destroy property and burn things down. A society needs order and discipline and a full spectrum Zero Tolerance approach is needed to ensure this.

Hopefully the era of anarchy, what was encouraged by the Obama administration, will be over and police can keep order even if it means to beat the crap out of the anarchists. Police is afraid to restrain these criminals fearing DOJ investigation in fabricating non-existent racism against them but it should stop at noon on Friday and they can do their job.

You realize that you are a lying fuck? President Obama did none of the things that you accuse him of. Ah well, after Friday, the orange clown gets credit for everything. And I don't think there will be much positive to get credit for.

Disruption is not the same as destruction. There might be some amount of destruction, but you got a credible link that says that is their stated goal?
Apparently they said as much in the video, and I never said they were the same. Hell, my guy lost also, you don't see me loosing my shit over political rhetoric, running around like Chicken Little crying about the sky falling.

Sorry, I went through the video again and didn't see/hear destruction other than a comment by the guy in the video, my bad. So we'll just have to see whether there's rioting and/or destruction if indeed the agitators show up or not. But the point is inaugurations are the civic celebration of our nation's continued peaceful transition of power from one leader to the next and it doesn't change the fact that disrupting that or any other event is unlawful. If they want to show up and protest that's fine, the DC cops will keep them at a distance and as long as they are peaceful no one will be arrested, I know, I lived there for 35 years, I know how it works.

I suspect that in a group that large there might be a few thug law breakers, but you ca't blame the entire group for that. No, there is nothing sacred about their celebration that makes it illegal to disrupt it. Trump colluded with our enemy to gain the presidency in a very irregular election, and his expected childish actions are feared by a large section of the country. Protests will happen.

In the entire history of our country we've never had mass protests because someone was elected President, Bulldog and it's happening now because your side doesn't have the class to admit that they lost an election nor the ability to change because they lost an election! The far left is acting like spoiled children throwing a tantrum in a store because Mommy didn't let you have your candy!

You're wrong. The protest is because that pig is too dumb to be president, and too spoiled to even try to find out how

How much were you paid?

Last edited:

What's the matter Snowflake?

They not being Politically Correct enough for you?

Can I get you a tissue?

In the history of our nation we have never had someone lose the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes, and get the Presidency. In the history of our nation we have never had such a liar as the orange clown run for President. In the history of our nation we never had a President so unprepared, character, knowledge, and experiance.

You cocksucks for eight years have repeated every stupid thing that someone said about President Obama and his family. Well, now you get it back in spades. No quarter asked or given.

Yep, that's what I expect too. Most tinpot dictators round up anybody who opposes them and throws them in jail. Watch while he turns us from a Democratic Republic to a Banana Republic.
Your psychobabble propaganda is unwarranted. Everybody can protest peacefully but these anarchist, leftist thugs want to disrupt a nationally important ceremony with the destruction of property disrupting festivities. Nobody can call that a peaceful protest. You, by supporting this kind of behavior, are no better than a Soros paid street thug yourself.

BTW, our form of government is Constitutional Republic.
Exactly right. And in the Constitution is this Amendment.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

And I suspect that even the peaceful protests are going to be met with violence from the rightwingnutjobs.

Forum List

Back