A group called "DisruptJ20" is planning to destroy property on inauguration day

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
So here is this group named above that declared openly the plan of disrupting the inauguration, the festivities and balls. I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. One thing is for sure if they do it and do not have permit for protesting they should be beaten and arrested by police. Zero tolerance should be applied. I amnot sure D.C. police is up to the task and am quite sure they will let shit happen. However, the Trump administration certainly will pursue some form of punishment for these leftist thugs and persecute them to the full extent of the law unlike the O. Hussein Obama administration encouraging this despicable behaviour.
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

So here is this group named above that declared openly the plan of disrupting the inauguration, the festivities and balls. I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. One thing is for sure if they do it and do not have permit for protesting they should be beaten and arrested by police. Zero tolerance should be applied. I amnot sure D.C. police is up to the task and am quite sure they will let shit happen. However, the Trump administration certainly will pursue some form of punishment for these leftist thugs and persecute them to the full extent of the law unlike the O. Hussein Obama administration encouraging this despicable behaviour.

They are Anarchists and Far Left agitators, Gitmo has some vacant spaces, put this type in there.

A society cannot have this sort of rabble causing trouble and threatening to destroy property and burn things down. A society needs order and discipline and a full spectrum Zero Tolerance approach is needed to ensure this.

They are Anarchists and Far Left agitators, Gitmo has some vacant spaces, put this type in there.

A society cannot have this sort of rabble causing trouble and threatening to destroy property and burn things down. A society needs order and discipline and a full spectrum Zero Tolerance approach is needed to ensure this.

Hopefully the era of anarchy, what was encouraged by the Obama administration, will be over and police can keep order even if it means to beat the crap out of the anarchists. Police is afraid to restrain these criminals fearing DOJ investigation in fabricating non-existent racism against them but it should stop at noon on Friday and they can do their job.

Maybe we should fight them?

People need to realise that this isn't the Play Doh and stroking puppies bedwetting crowd.

These are full time Anarchists and Far Left agitators and as such should be in the category of potential American Domestic Terrorists.

And they will have to face the 'Wall of Meat' Bikers for Trump to Present the Wall of Meat in DC

Yep, that's what I expect too. Most tinpot dictators round up anybody who opposes them and throws them in jail. Watch while he turns us from a Democratic Republic to a Banana Republic.

However, the Trump administration certainly will pursue some form of punishment for these leftist thugs and persecute them to the full extent of the law unlike the O. Hussein Obama administration encouraging this despicable behaviour.
I think this is why they're protesting. Their time is coming to an end

Yep, that's what I expect too. Most tinpot dictators round up anybody who opposes them and throws them in jail. Watch while he turns us from a Democratic Republic to a Banana Republic.
Your psychobabble propaganda is unwarranted. Everybody can protest peacefully but these anarchist, leftist thugs want to disrupt a nationally important ceremony with the destruction of property disrupting festivities. Nobody can call that a peaceful protest. You, by supporting this kind of behavior, are no better than a Soros paid street thug yourself.

BTW, our form of government is Constitutional Republic.

Sooooo, just let em disrupt a time honored transition of power and destroy property without consequence? You're kidding, right?

Oh no. It's not like we have freedom of speech or assembly, or anything like that. He should go ahead and call out the storm troopers right from the first. You know he will eventually, if he gets the slightest chance. RWNJs are already calling for him to do it.

Your psychobabble propaganda is unwarranted. Everybody can protest peacefully but these anarchist, leftist thugs want to disrupt a nationally important ceremony with the destruction of property disrupting festivities. Nobody can call that a peaceful protest. You, by supporting this kind of behavior, are no better than a Soros paid street thug yourself.

Who said they intended to destroy property?

Who said they intended to destroy property?
They did.

Remember all the violence at Obama's inauguration? Me neither.

That's the difference between white and black.

Shoot them with non lethal rounds, round up as many as possible and throw them in Gitmo.

Sooooo, just let em disrupt a time honored transition of power and destroy property without consequence? You're kidding, right?

Oh no. It's not like we have freedom of speech or assembly, or anything like that. He should go ahead and call out the storm troopers right from the first. You know he will eventually, if he gets the slightest chance. RWNJs are already calling for him to do it.
I know he will? Good to know I have God like powers I never knew I had and can see into the future. Hell, I should have used those powers to play the stock market........... :eusa_whistle:
Besides this isn't about freedom of speech or the right to assemble as these people are talking about disruption and destruction, like it or not there are laws against that.
Also, like you, many of the RWNJs are simply talking out of frustration and anger.

Shoot them with non lethal rounds, round up as many as possible and throw them in Gitmo.

Utilizing your chopper as a solution for transportation....

Forum List

Back