A group called "DisruptJ20" is planning to destroy property on inauguration day

It's finally here!! The day we take out the garbage and put a president in the Oval Office that actually loves this country. This is a happy day, people!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

So here is this group named above that declared openly the plan of disrupting the inauguration, the festivities and balls. I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. One thing is for sure if they do it and do not have permit for protesting they should be beaten and arrested by police. Zero tolerance should be applied. I amnot sure D.C. police is up to the task and am quite sure they will let shit happen. However, the Trump administration certainly will pursue some form of punishment for these leftist thugs and persecute them to the full extent of the law unlike the O. Hussein Obama administration encouraging this despicable behaviour.
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

And they will have to face the 'Wall of Meat' Bikers for Trump to Present the Wall of Meat in DC

"And they will have to face the 'Wall of Meat' Bikers for Trump to Present the Wall of Meat in DC"

The Wall of Meat....um, no, I better not, let's not go there :wine::tomato:

FatBikers_2.jpg

So here is this group named above that declared openly the plan of disrupting the inauguration, the festivities and balls. I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. One thing is for sure if they do it and do not have permit for protesting they should be beaten and arrested by police. Zero tolerance should be applied. I amnot sure D.C. police is up to the task and am quite sure they will let shit happen. However, the Trump administration certainly will pursue some form of punishment for these leftist thugs and persecute them to the full extent of the law unlike the O. Hussein Obama administration encouraging this despicable behaviour.
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

And they will have to face the 'Wall of Meat' Bikers for Trump to Present the Wall of Meat in DC

"And they will have to face the 'Wall of Meat' Bikers for Trump to Present the Wall of Meat in DC"

The Wall of Meat....um, no, I better not, let's not go there :wine::tomato:

FatBikers_2.jpg

C2hAu_CUUAAag6m.jpg

Forum List

Back