A glimpse of the world of Islam

10 At that time Joshua turned back and captured Hazor and put its king to the sword. (Hazor had been the head of all these kingdoms.) 11 Everyone in it they put to the sword. They totally destroyed them, not sparing anything that breathed, and he burned up Hazor itself.

12 Joshua took all these royal cities and their kings and put them to the sword. He totally destroyed them, as Moses the servant of the LORD had commanded. 13 Yet Israel did not burn any of the cities built on their mounds—except Hazor, which Joshua burned. 14 The Israelites carried off for themselves all the plunder and livestock of these cities, but all the people they put to the sword until they completely destroyed them, not sparing anyone that breathed. 15 As the LORD commanded his servant Moses, so Moses commanded Joshua, and Joshua did it; he left nothing undone of all that the LORD commanded Moses.

Joshua 11 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

:rofl:

ko i still dont see where it says that all jews past present and future should murder all who are not jewish like the quaran says.

some of that same ole "glenn beck is a victim of EDITING" mentality, I see. Face it, you'll see what you want to see. Much like racist bastards can rationalize their own hate you find yourself crying like a bitch about the koran while purposefully dragging your feat when I bitch slap you with scripture from the jewish holy book.

how does it feel to be a disingenuous hypocrite?

10 At that time Joshua turned back and captured Hazor and put its king to the sword. (Hazor had been the head of all these kingdoms.) 11 Everyone in it they put to the sword. They totally destroyed them, not sparing anything that breathed, and he burned up Hazor itself.

12 Joshua took all these royal cities and their kings and put them to the sword. He totally destroyed them, as Moses the servant of the LORD had commanded. 13 Yet Israel did not burn any of the cities built on their mounds—except Hazor, which Joshua burned. 14 The Israelites carried off for themselves all the plunder and livestock of these cities, but all the people they put to the sword until they completely destroyed them, not sparing anyone that breathed. 15 As the LORD commanded his servant Moses, so Moses commanded Joshua, and Joshua did it; he left nothing undone of all that the LORD commanded Moses.

Joshua 11 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

ko i still dont see where it says that all jews past present and future should murder all who are not jewish like the quaran says.

some of that same ole "glenn beck is a victim of EDITING" mentality, I see. Face it, you'll see what you want to see. Much like racist bastards can rationalize their own hate you find yourself crying like a bitch about the koran while purposefully dragging your feat when I bitch slap you with scripture from the jewish holy book.

i give you a wall of quotes as proof that islam is a violent religion whose mission is to kill all non muslims, and that is all you can say? How about admitting you are a terrorist sympathizer and grow a pair.

i give you a wall of quotes as proof that islam is a violent religion whose mission is to kill all non muslims, and that is all you can say? How about admitting you are a terrorist sympathizer and grow a pair.

since you refuse to cite your source your "wall of quotes" don't mean anything to this discussion. Feel free to amend this and show us your source. But, again, I bet you won't.

come on, pussy! Don't be a chickenshit bitch now! Cite your source so I can make fun of you some more. After all, i cited mine.. you know.. Bible Gateway SURE IS evil and all!

:lol:

Want more killer jews doing some killing in the name of from the OT or is it time for your pussy ass to cry uncle?

since you refuse to cite your source your "wall of quotes" don't mean anything to this discussion. Feel free to amend this and show us your source. But, again, I bet you won't.

come on, pussy! Don't be a chickenshit bitch now! Cite your source so I can make fun of you some more. After all, i cited mine.. you know.. Bible Gateway SURE IS evil and all!

Want more killer jews doing some killing in the name of from the OT or is it time for your pussy ass to cry uncle?

yeah imma find the link and edit it here in a sec, but it is not like it is a news article or anything, it is just quotes. The source doesnt really negate the fact that that is what the quaran says.

http://www.downundernewslinks.com/article/Peaceful_quotes_from_the_Quran.html

“The only true faith in God’s sight is Islam.”
(Surah 3:19)

“Do not take the Jews and Christians for friends”
(Surah 5:51)

“If you fear treachery from any of your allies, you may fairly retaliate by breaking off your treaty with them.”
(Surah 8:51)

“fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness”
(Surah 9:123)

“fight those who do not believe in Allah”
(Surah 9:29)

“If you do not fight, He will punish you sternly, and replace you by other men.”
(Surah 9:37-)

“Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God’s religion shall reign supreme.”
(Surah 8:36-)

“and fight them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah”
(Surah 8:39)

“make war on the leaders of unbelief…Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them…”
(Surah 9:12)

“Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people…They desire nothing but your ruin….You believe in the entire Book…When they meet you they say: ‘We, too, are believers.’ But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage.”
(Surah 3:118, 119)

“Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home.”
(Surah 9:73)

“Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]…until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued.”
(Surah 9:27)

“fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace”
(Surah 9:14)

“If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches…”
(Surah 3:156)

“Slay them wherever you find them…Idolatry is worse than carnage…Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God’s religion reigns supreme.”
(Surah 2:190)

“The Jews and Christians say: ‘We are the children of God and His loved ones.’ Say: ‘Why then does He punish you for your sins?”
(Surah 5:18)

“Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons…he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home…”
(Surah 8:12)

“From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done.”

“Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them”
(Surah 9:30)

“I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

“They shall have a curse on them: whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy).”

“Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.”
(Surah 48:29)

“It is He who has sent forth His apostle with guidance and the true Faith [Islam] to make it triumphant over all religions, however much the idolaters [non-Muslims] may dislike it.”
(Surah 9:31-)

“Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it.”
(Surah 2:216)

“Verily Allah has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,”

“To Him will be your return- of all of you. The promise of Allah is true and sure. It is He Who beginneth the process of creation, and repeateth it, that He may reward with justice those who believe and work righteousness; but those who reject Him will have draughts of boiling fluids, and a penalty grievous, because they did reject Him.”

“Seek out your enemies relentlessly.”
(Surah 4:103)

“Fight for the cause of God with the devotion due to Him…He has given you the name of Muslims…”
(Surah 22:7:cool:

“O Prophet! Strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed).”

“Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

“Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.”

“Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!”

“Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”
Qur’an:9:5

“The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”
Qur’an:9:112

“Muslims, fight in Allah’s Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious.”
Ishaq:325

“Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”
Qur’an:8:39

“He said, ‘Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.’”

“Prophet exhort the believers to fight. If there are twenty good fighters they will defeat two hundred for they are a senseless people. They do not fight with good intentions nor for truth.”
Ishaq:326

“Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”
Qur’an:9:123

“The Muslims met them with their swords. They cut through many arms and skulls. Only confused cries and groans could be heard over our battle roars and snarling.”
Ishaq:550

“Crushing the heads of the infidels and splitting their skulls with sharp swords, we continually thrust and cut at the enemy. Blood gushed from their deep wounds as the battle wore them down. We conquered bearing the Prophet’s fluttering war banner. Our cavalry was submerged in rising dust, and our spears quivered, but by us the Prophet gained victory.”
Ishaq:578

“Get out of his way, you infidel unbelievers. Every good thing goes with the Apostle. Lord, I believe in his word. We will fight you about its interpretations as we have fought you about its revelation with strokes that will remove heads from shoulders and make enemies of friends.”
Ishaq:530

“The Merit Of Jihad And Of Keeping Vigilance Over The Enemy: A man came to the Holy Prophet and said: ‘Who is the best of men?’ He replied: ‘A man who fights staking his life and spending his wealth in Allah’s Cause.’”
Muslim:C34B20N4652-3

“Fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief) and religion is only for Allah. But if they cease/desist, let there be no hostility except against infidel disbelievers.”
Qur’an:2:193

“We attacked them fully armed, swords in hand, cutting through heads and skulls.”
Ishaq:470

“Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us.”
Tabari IX:69

“The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, ‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.’”
Tabari VII:97

“The Apostle said, ‘Get him away from me and cut off his tongue.”
Ishaq:595

“If the Muslims had not been there, We would have punished the unbelievers with a grievous torture.”
Qur’an 48:27

“Muhammad’s Companions are the best in war.”
Ishaq:472

“Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.”
Qur’an:8:7

“I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”
Qur’an:8:12

Last edited:

yeah imma find the link and edit it here in a sec, but it is not like it is a news article or anything, it is just quotes. The source doesnt really negate the fact that that is what the quaran says.

yea.. ok... you keep thinking that. Did you, yourself, read these lines in the koran? You can open your own bible and see the very scripture that I am quoting. But, you rely on some fucking blog to tell you how EEEEvil the koran is?

so, again, I'll ask: how does it feel to be a disingenuous hypocrite?

Peaceful quotes from the Quran

“The only true faith in God’s sight is Islam.”
(Surah 3:19)

“Do not take the Jews and Christians for friends”
(Surah 5:51)

“If you fear treachery from any of your allies, you may fairly retaliate by breaking off your treaty with them.”
(Surah 8:51)

“fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness”
(Surah 9:123)

“fight those who do not believe in Allah”
(Surah 9:29)

“If you do not fight, He will punish you sternly, and replace you by other men.”
(Surah 9:37-)

“Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God’s religion shall reign supreme.”
(Surah 8:36-)

“and fight them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah”
(Surah 8:39)

“make war on the leaders of unbelief…Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them…”
(Surah 9:12)

“Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people…They desire nothing but your ruin….You believe in the entire Book…When they meet you they say: ‘We, too, are believers.’ But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage.”
(Surah 3:118, 119)

“Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home.”
(Surah 9:73)

“Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]…until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued.”
(Surah 9:27)

“fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace”
(Surah 9:14)

“If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches…”
(Surah 3:156)

“Slay them wherever you find them…Idolatry is worse than carnage…Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God’s religion reigns supreme.”
(Surah 2:190)

“The Jews and Christians say: ‘We are the children of God and His loved ones.’ Say: ‘Why then does He punish you for your sins?”
(Surah 5:18)

“Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons…he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home…”

“From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done.”

“Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them”
(Surah 9:30)

“I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

“They shall have a curse on them: whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy).”

“It is He who has sent forth His apostle with guidance and the true Faith [Islam] to make it triumphant over all religions, however much the idolaters [non-Muslims] may dislike it.”
(Surah 9:31-)

“Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it.”
(Surah 2:216)

“Verily Allah has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,”

“To Him will be your return- of all of you. The promise of Allah is true and sure. It is He Who beginneth the process of creation, and repeateth it, that He may reward with justice those who believe and work righteousness; but those who reject Him will have draughts of boiling fluids, and a penalty grievous, because they did reject Him.”

“Seek out your enemies relentlessly.”
(Surah 4:103)

“Fight for the cause of God with the devotion due to Him…He has given you the name of Muslims…”
(Surah 22:7:cool:

“O Prophet! Strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed).”

“Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

“Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!”

“Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”
Qur’an:9:5

“The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”
Qur’an:9:112

“Muslims, fight in Allah’s Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious.”
Ishaq:325

“Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

“He said, ‘Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.’”

“Prophet exhort the believers to fight. If there are twenty good fighters they will defeat two hundred for they are a senseless people. They do not fight with good intentions nor for truth.”
Ishaq:326

“Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”
Qur’an:9:123

“The Muslims met them with their swords. They cut through many arms and skulls. Only confused cries and groans could be heard over our battle roars and snarling.”
Ishaq:550

“Crushing the heads of the infidels and splitting their skulls with sharp swords, we continually thrust and cut at the enemy. Blood gushed from their deep wounds as the battle wore them down. We conquered bearing the Prophet’s fluttering war banner. Our cavalry was submerged in rising dust, and our spears quivered, but by us the Prophet gained victory.”
Ishaq:578

“Get out of his way, you infidel unbelievers. Every good thing goes with the Apostle. Lord, I believe in his word. We will fight you about its interpretations as we have fought you about its revelation with strokes that will remove heads from shoulders and make enemies of friends.”
Ishaq:530

“The Merit Of Jihad And Of Keeping Vigilance Over The Enemy: A man came to the Holy Prophet and said: ‘Who is the best of men?’ He replied: ‘A man who fights staking his life and spending his wealth in Allah’s Cause.’”
Muslim:C34B20N4652-3

“Fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief) and religion is only for Allah. But if they cease/desist, let there be no hostility except against infidel disbelievers.”
Qur’an:2:193

“We attacked them fully armed, swords in hand, cutting through heads and skulls.”
Ishaq:470

“Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us.”
Tabari IX:69

“The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, ‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.’”
Tabari VII:97

“The Apostle said, ‘Get him away from me and cut off his tongue.”
Ishaq:595

“If the Muslims had not been there, We would have punished the unbelievers with a grievous torture.”
Qur’an 48:27

“Muhammad’s Companions are the best in war.”
Ishaq:472

“Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.”
Qur’an:8:7

“I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”
Qur’an:8:12

This is the banner of the website you just posted.

Banner.gif

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahadlhfahkdf;liahdlkadslolololoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

i googled the quotes and they show up in other sites, so how many sources will it take to curb your shit of the mouth?

alright, i admit the sources are goofy, but IS THE MESSAGE ITSELF incorrect in any way?

alright, i admit the sources are goofy, but IS THE MESSAGE ITSELF incorrect in any way?

so, you have the balls to ask me that after crying like a total fucking bitch about Glenn Beck clips on the Daily Show?

WOW.

:cuckoo:

seriously, dude. THIS is where you should quietly walk away and hope that no one remembers that you just posted a fucking nationalist website, rife with racism in it's other articles I might add, as your source to demonize the koran while I've been bitchslapping you with OT quotes from Bible Gateway.

seriously.

so, you have the balls to ask me that after crying like a total fucking bitch about Glenn Beck clips on the Daily Show?

WOW.

seriously, dude. THIS is where you should quietly walk away and hope that no one remembers that you just posted a fucking nationalist website, rife with racism in it's other articles I might add, as your source to demonize the koran while I've been bitchslapping you with OT quotes from Bible Gateway.

seriously.

Listen, you are throwing fallacies around and its pissing me off.
Stop red herring it up, and focus on the meat of the issue. ALSO YOU, THE TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER are lecturing ME on racism? All i did was google "jihad quaran quotes" if thats the site that came up as #1 then so be it, it gave me what i wanted which was quotes on jihad.

So...

WEIRD ASS SITE OR NOT...

...ARE THE QUOTES REAL OR NO?

Last edited:
Jihad - Wikiquote

there are some quotes with sources. its wiki but it links to other sources.

hey, at least you stopped posting fucking Aussie KLAN RALLY websites..

So, are you as willing to demonize jews when I post from Leviticus how jews must be stoned for wearing certain fibers and eating certain foods? If not, then perhaps you need to ask yourself why you think the koran is deplorable while the OT gets a free pass. Assholes of all stripes will use holy texts to rationalize being assholes. However, to generalize all muslims or jews because of deplorable shit found in their holy books is assinine unless you are TRYING to stereotype. Which you are. Which is why you didn't want to link your source. Which is why you insist on a double standard for killing done in the name of both cultures.

seriously. you really should walk away stoically now instead of making me grind this point home.

Jihad - Wikiquote

So, are you as willing to demonize jews when I post from Leviticus how jews must be stoned for wearing certain fibers and eating certain foods? If not, then perhaps you need to ask yourself why you think the koran is deplorable while the OT gets a free pass. Assholes of all stripes will use holy texts to rationalize being assholes. However, to generalize all muslims or jews because of deplorable shit found in their holy books is assinine unless you are TRYING to stereotype. Which you are. Which is why you didn't want to link your source. Which is why you insist on a double standard for killing done in the name of both cultures.

seriously. you really should walk away stoically now instead of making me grind this point home.

for the sake of argument lets say you are right. Is that the law today in Israel? Or have they become more contemporary with modern society?

Compared with the Islamic nations, which lives in the archaic and which doesn't?

WOW.

seriously.

Listen, you are throwing fallacies around and its pissing me off.
Stop red herring it up, and focus on the meat of the issue. ALSO YOU, THE TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER are lecturing ME on racism? All i did was google "jihad quaran quotes" if thats the site that came up as #1 then so be it, it gave me what i wanted which was quotes on jihad.

So...

WEIRD ASS SITE OR NOT...

...ARE THE QUOTES REAL OR NO?

No, you listen, motherfucker. I'm the one citing my source from something other than a fucking WHITE POWER website. So, if you can't handle evidence then go sit the fuck down now because I'm not really interested in hearing from you why YOUR evidence (from a racist blog, no less) counts while mine doesn't.

And, now that you've discovered that the concept of good and evil is not static or universal you can go fuck yourself with the whole "blah blah blah you big meany terrorist" bullshit. The poeple YOU defend have killed more people than the sum total of suicide bombers and makeshift rockets. THAT, you silly fucker, is a fact and no amount of crying about the koran while ignoring the OT will make it less so.

Of COURSE all you did was google, you ignorant motherfucker. I knew as much as soon as you acted like an unsourced cut and paste job was supposed to impress someone.

ARE THE OLD TESTAMENT QUOTES REAL? IF SO, THEN WHERE IS YOUR IRE OVER THEM GIVEN THE CAST LEAD NATURE OF PALI SUBJIGATION? apples and oranges, indeed.

maybe you can email David Duke to set up a nice cut and paste job on his websites.

This is going to be my last post in this thread as I grow weary of arguing with brainwashed islamofascist terrorist sympathizers.

First, on Israel. Israel is the only free nation in the middle east. Women have rights and can work. Politics are free and decided by the will of the people, and the economy is more free than most countries across the planet. If their holy books advocate violence, then those passages are clearly not followed today, as Israel only attacks in defense of their own people.

Palestine and all Islamic fundamentalist countries follow a religion of hatred and violence. Google "Jihad Quaran Quotes" and find a source that you find credible and check it out. Such quotes include: "Fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief) and religion is only for Allah. But if they cease/desist, let there be no hostility except against infidel disbelievers." Women are archaically stoned for mistakes or poor luck such as being abducted and raped, and antisemitism is a study for children. Children are taught from a young age that all non muslims are pigs and deserve death, and this is the kind of indoctrinated human that needs to be defeated.

Israel represents peace and freedom, all damage inflicted on other countries by Israel is and has always been self defense.

That is all there is to it. History says it, and the future will know it.

To all those who support the terrorists Hamas and other groups, you are the plague that humanity faces this century. You and your ilk are the reason why there is suffering in the world. I don't care what religion you are, if you advocate for terrorism, then you are a terrorist, and are the enemy of every freedom loving person on the planet. You will lose.

Last edited:
Jihad - Wikiquote

for the sake of argument lets say you are right. Is that the law today in Israel? Or have they become more contemporary with modern society?

Compared with the Islamic nations, which lives in the archaic and which doesn't?

Yes, it's the law in israel today. It's no accident that non-jews have been purged from israel for not accepting the superiority of jews. It's no coincidence that israel is doing NOW exactly what it did with Canaan. The ONLY difference is that your personal jesus loving salvation is tied to kissing jewish ass and blank checking everything israel does and kills. Hell, many muslim nations are modern. But, I guess it's kinda handy to talk about stone age lifestyles when israel bombs the shit out of every building within miles while refusing the barest building supplies into gaza. Maybe you should ask George W Bush all about the contemporary society found in Saudi Arabia. Or Turkey. Hell, even Syria would be making progress if israel could stop throwing cluster bombs at it's residential neighborhood. Don't fucking cry on my shoulder, after posting from a klan website, about modern society, motherfucker.

No, you listen, motherfucker. I'm the one citing my source from something other than a fucking WHITE POWER website. So, if you can't handle evidence then go sit the fuck down now because I'm not really interested in hearing from you why YOUR evidence (from a racist blog, no less) counts while mine doesn't.

And, now that you've discovered that the concept of good and evil is not static or universal you can go fuck yourself with the whole "blah blah blah you big meany terrorist" bullshit. The poeple YOU defend have killed more people than the sum total of suicide bombers and makeshift rockets. THAT, you silly fucker, is a fact and no amount of crying about the koran while ignoring the OT will make it less so.

Of COURSE all you did was google, you ignorant motherfucker. I knew as much as soon as you acted like an unsourced cut and paste job was supposed to impress someone.

ARE THE OLD TESTAMENT QUOTES REAL? IF SO, THEN WHERE IS YOUR IRE OVER THEM GIVEN THE CAST LEAD NATURE OF PALI SUBJIGATION? apples and oranges, indeed.

maybe you can email David Duke to set up a nice cut and paste job on his websites.

Thanks for showing us your real face.

Who's the dirtbag now?
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back