Heken the Whore - What about....

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The 1 million Jews killed out of Arab lands and the Arabs (that later called themselves Palestinians) that migrated to Israel/Palestine during the White Paper British Mandate days)

(1) Jews:
Helen the Whore stated that all the Jews should go home. What about the 1 million Jews that were kicked out of their Arab countries after 1948 and then again in '67? There belongs were confiscated, their money stolen and all they had is what they could carry on their backs!

These countries would these massacre Jews for even thinking of visiting as tourist!

(2) Arabs:
Helen the Whore also forgot to state what they should do with all the Arabs that came to Israel/Palestine during the White Paper period. Palestine/Israel was so Sparsely populated during the 1800s. Few people lived in the entire country. Few Jews, Christians or Arabs (although Jews did make up the majority of Jerusalem including East Jerusalem).

So much so that Mark Twain (the only legit authority on the subject) stated:

Quotes
"Palestine sits in sackcloth and ashes. Over it broods the spell of a curse that has withered its fields and fettered its energies... Palestine is desolate and unlovely... It is a hopeless, dreary, heartbroken land... [a] desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds - a silent mournful expanse... A desolation is here that not even imagination can grace with the pomp of life and action... We never saw a human being on the whole route... There was hardly a tree or a shrub anywhere. Even the olive and the cactus, those fast friends of the worthless soil, had almost deserted the country..." - Mark Twain (describing Palestine on a visit in 1867).

A little discussed fact (since it destroys the leftist and Arab argument) is that the largest immigration of Arabs to Israel/Palestine (which Palestinians are racially Arabs) was during the British Rule over the Palestine Mandates from 1917-1948. During this period Arabs could freely move to Israel/Palestine without even any restrictions (Jews were forbidden through). To which the VAST majority of the people who call themselves Palestinians orginated from! While under British rule Arabs flocked to the lands. So Helen the Whore, what about these people? Why don't you suggest they go home?

Face it Liberals in General, specifically Helen the Whore, are HYPOCRITES ON THIS SUBJECT!!!

Last edited:
Have you ever said a single word about Mike Huckabee and countless other Zionists (including several on this board) who have stated that Palestinians should get out of Palestine and go live somewhere else?

Huckabee sure hasn't been hounded out of his media job on Fox News.

As for Mark Twain...

fkadj7.png

Twain was an author and humorist, but never an historian or any sort of "authority" on the Middle East. That you would even try to make that claim is hilarious. There are plenty of contemporary accounts that directly contradict Twain's "impressions" of Palestine, which are based on one single trip to the Middle East.

You know Ghook, you really can't tell Shogun you're not a Zionist if you're using sites like BiblicalZionist as your main evidence.

BiblicalZionist

You know Ghook, you really can't tell Shogun you're not a Zionist if you're using sites like BiblicalZionist as your main evidence.

BiblicalZionist

ghook is a farcical racist jew. nothing more, nothing less. I've known it for a long time.

Well, Shogun, I do agree that certain Jews, like GHook, have a HUGE superiority complex, and think they're better cuz they're Jews. (It's a little hard not to, when we come from the ranks of Freud, Einstein, Marx, Spinoza and Seinfeld.) I never even met a Gentile for the first 18 years of my life in yeshiva (Hebrew school), until I entered college and the working world--and I was always taught we were better by my rabbis and teachers. But I've tried to take those teachings with a grain of salt, while GHook is full of himself. However, I grew up without my dad's side of the family (guess why?), and I'm glad I have an Israel I can move to--just in case.

LOL, Huckabee! I think his move the Palestinians to Saudi Arabia is out of bounds with reality. I am a strong supporter of the 2 state solution, so I think its beyond realistic for Israel to hold onto Gaza and the West Bank.

I go against Marc on many topics, I think he is as bad as many Jew haters. Remember I grew up in Chicago, we have a large Muslim population. Some of the best people I know are Arabs. However, I was never friends with a religious muslim, only secular ones.

Have you ever said a single word about Mike Huckabee and countless other Zionists (including several on this board) who have stated that Palestinians should get out of Palestine and go live somewhere else?

Huckabee sure hasn't been hounded out of his media job on Fox News.

As for Mark Twain...

fkadj7.png

Twain was an author and humorist, but never an historian or any sort of "authority" on the Middle East. That you would even try to make that claim is hilarious. There are plenty of contemporary accounts that directly contradict Twain's "impressions" of Palestine, which are based on one single trip to the Middle East.

Mark Twain visited Palestine and traveled throughout the entire country. So YES he is the best authority and most creditable

I'm curious as to what makes her a "whore" however. Perhaps Ghook can expand upon that.

BiblicalZionist

You know Dogshit you should really enjoy you college life! And I don't give a damn what Shogun thinks, that is precisely why I have him on ignore.

Now go Hawks, I am off to the bar (Durty Nellies if your curious)!

LOL, Huckabee! I think his move the Palestinians to Saudi Arabia is out of bounds with reality. I am a strong supporter of the 2 state solution, so I think its beyond realistic for Israel to hold onto Gaza and the West Bank.

I go against Marc on many topics, I think he is as bad as many Jew haters. Remember I grew up in Chicago, we have a large Muslim population. Some of the best people I know are Arabs. However, I was never friends with a religious muslim, only secular ones.

Mark Twain visited Palestine and traveled throughout the entire country. So YES he is the best authority and most creditable

I mentioned Huckabee because he is supposedly a "journalist" now, yet has not been hounded out of his job as was Thomas for making similar remarks.

Again, Twain was no expert on the Middle East. You didn't even notice the contradiction in the snippets you cut and pasted - he does a complete 180 degree turn from

[a] desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds

to

Even the olive and the cactus, those fast friends of the worthless soil, had almost deserted the country...

Your source has also studiously ignored further passages from the very same book (The Innocents Abroad), in which Twain writes:

The narrow canyon in which Nablous, or Shechem, is situated, in under high cultivation, and the soil is exceedingly black and fertile. It is well watered, and its affluent vegetation gains effect by contrast with the barren hills that tower on either side.

and

We came finally to the noble grove of orange trees in which the Oriental city of Jaffa lied buried.

BTW Twain was completely opposed to the Zionist plan to create a homeland for the Jews in Palestine. He wrote:

if that concentration of the cunningest brains in the world was going to be made in a free country...I think it would be politic to stop it. It will not be well to let that race find out its strength.

But go ahead and cherry-pick whatever you like from a humorist. We'll move on to the rest of the presentation - a few pics of what Palestine actually looked like in the second half of the 1800s.

Jaffa 1862
nf0lll.jpg

Gaza 1862
ztybef.jpg

Hebron 1862
2nhe3ys.jpg

Nablus 1862
s2ts9j.jpg

Akka 1877
o5q8uh.jpg

Jordan River 1877
2j1m0i9.jpg

Nazareth 1877
2eb95rk.jpg

A little discussed fact (since it destroys the leftist and Arab argument) is that the largest immigration of Arabs to Israel/Palestine (which Palestinians are racially Arabs) was during the British Rule over the Palestine Mandates from 1917-1948. During this period Arabs could freely move to Israel/Palestine without even any restrictions (Jews were forbidden through). To which the VAST majority of the people who call themselves Palestinians orginated from! While under British rule Arabs flocked to the lands. So Helen the Whore, what about these people? Why don't you suggest they go home?

Source, please.

Source, please.

It's a well-known fact that Palestinians aren't indigenous to "Palestine", but are Arabs that immigrated there from other Arab countries. (That's why they're called Arabs--because they originated in Arabia.)

BiblicalZionist

ghook is a farcical racist jew. nothing more, nothing less. I've known it for a long time.

Well, Shogun, I do agree that certain Jews, like GHook, have a HUGE superiority complex, and think they're better cuz they're Jews. (It's a little hard not to, when we come from the ranks of Freud, Einstein, Marx, Spinoza and Seinfeld.) I never even met a Gentile for the first 18 years of my life in yeshiva (Hebrew school), until I entered college and the working world--and I was always taught we were better by my rabbis and teachers. But I've tried to take those teachings with a grain of salt, while GHook is full of himself. However, I grew up without my dad's side of the family (guess why?), and I'm glad I have an Israel I can move to--just in case.

I guess it's a good thing the United States doesn't promote the exclusivity of a dominant ethnicity, eh? JUST IN CASE.

BiblicalZionist

I don't think I ever claimed not to be zionist! :confused:

And unlike a teenie-booping-wasting-his-undergrad-years-on-not-chasing-tail like you, I don't see zionism as bad, since I understand!

BiblicalZionist

I don't think I ever claimed not to be zionist! :confused:

And unlike a teenie-booping-wasting-his-undergrad-years-on-not-chasing-tail like you, I don't see zionism as bad, since I understand!

edit "Since I'm JEWISH"

:rolleyes:

:rofl:

It's a well-known fact that Palestinians aren't indigenous to "Palestine", but are Arabs that immigrated there from other Arab countries. (That's why they're called Arabs--because they originated in Arabia.)

I had missed this post.

This claim is absurd. As has been confirmed by historical documents as well as genetic evidence, the modern Palestinian people are descended from a core population that has lived in Palestine since prehistoric times.

Certainly, many different ethnic groups have passed through Palestine and mixed with the indigenous population over the ages - Canaanite, Phoenician, Egyptian, Hebrew, Roman, Arab, Crusader, and many more. They have all left their genetic mark on the modern Palestinian people, as DNA research has determined.

However, there was no mass immigration of Arabs that displaced the core population. Rather, the local people became Arabized, adopting the dominant culture's language and religion. This model is actually very common throughout human history - as in Latin America during the Spanish conquest.

I had missed this post.

This claim is absurd. As has been confirmed by historical documents as well as genetic evidence, the modern Palestinian people are descended from a core population that has lived in Palestine since prehistoric times.

Certainly, many different ethnic groups have passed through Palestine and mixed with the indigenous population over the ages - Canaanite, Phoenician, Egyptian, Hebrew, Roman, Arab, Crusader, and many more. They have all left their genetic mark on the modern Palestinian people, as DNA research has determined.

However, there was no mass immigration of Arabs that displaced the core population. Rather, the local people became Arabized, adopting the dominant culture's language and religion. This model is actually very common throughout human history - as in Latin America during the Spanish conquest.

YOU LIE!!!

They are direct descendants of ARABS. The first ones came over during the Arab Crusades/Capliates started by the Grand Warlord and Assassin Mohammad in the 7th century. In fact the Arab Crusades are the reason Islam spread to far and wide. Islam spread by the sword. The Arab conquest started by Mohammad conquered the Arabian Pennsula, then it spread West into Africa, they took Persia, took Modern Day Turkey, pushed in the Balkans and East into Modern Day Afghanistan, Pakistan and India. It was spread by the sword, in fact the Modern Egyptians are Arabs and not direct descendants of the ancient Egyptians fromt the bible. The Arab Crusaders are to thank.

I digress. Then Christian Crusaders came in a slaughter the inhabitants, Jew, Arab Christian and Muslim alike. The Arabs took it back, but then the Ottoman Empire took the lands. During this point, Jews and Arabs remained, but the population was by far at its lowest point ever. It was a desert land that was sparsely populated (but it very true the Muslims were the majority). During the mid and late 1800s some Jews and Arabs started coming to the lands (throughout Israel/Palestine the Muslims were the majority, except in Jerusalem!), but it wasn't until the British Mandates that the people who call themselves Palestinians started to really come great number. There was no restrictions on Muslim immigration. A Muslim could be a violent criminal with a infectious disease and he could still immigrate (Jews couldn't immigrate).

Forum List

Back