A Gift From God: Christian Senate Candidate Roy Moore--"Homosexual Conduct Should Be Illegal"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Of course they'll drop this gem 3 days before the vote. CNN probably believes this will end Moore’s election hopes. What are the chances that Alabama Christian conservatives will support a man who believes the Bible? Like Trump, they'll support him 100%. Nertheless, as a moral Southern Baptist Christian conservative myself, I agree with Roy Moore. Homosexuality should be illegal. It is a public health hazard. It's unnatural and it goes against God.

Roy Moore in 2005: 'Homosexual conduct should be illegal' - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
Believes in the Bible ? Is he calling for an end to divorce , tattoos , interest rates ?

Believes in the Bible ? Is he calling for an end to divorce , tattoos , interest rates ?

that's terrific ------will ALL people have to go KOSHER? ------think of the value to kosher butchers and kosher
restaurants------and even JOBS FOR JEWS-----for a public kitchen to be considered "KOSHER" it must have
a supervisor-----who must be an adherent jew. I could use a job like that. --------the pigs of the world must be
DELIGHTED

Alabama is an absolute embarrassment to everything that makes America great and Roy Moore goes a long way towards making sure everything we hear from the place is astoundingly fucked up. Alabama is an example of what happens to a state when the GOP runs unopposed for decades, poverty, ignorance and race hatred galore.

Of course they'll drop this gem 3 days before the vote. CNN probably believes this will end Moore’s election hopes. What are the chances that Alabama Christian conservatives will support a man who believes the Bible? Like Trump, they'll support him 100%. Nertheless, as a moral Southern Baptist Christian conservative myself, I agree with Roy Moore. Homosexuality should be illegal. It is a public health hazard. It's unnatural and it goes against God.

I'm just saying that making homosexuality illegal will not stop those urges....it's not a solution to those trying to keep in the closet. Just sayin'

• Banned
Alabama is an absolute embarrassment to everything that makes America great and Roy Moore goes a long way towards making sure everything we hear from the place is astoundingly fucked up. Alabama is an example of what happens to a state when the GOP runs unopposed for decades, poverty, ignorance and race hatred galore.
Alabama has the right mindset and Christian values that will help Trump make America great again.

I'm just saying that making homosexuality illegal will not stop those urges....it's not a solution to those trying to keep in the closet. Just sayin'
There´s a horse right now. Just saying.

Nertheless, as a moral Southern Baptist Christian conservative myself, I agree with Roy Moore. Homosexuality should be illegal. It is a public health hazard. It's unnatural and it goes against God.
The Christ of the Christians spoke out especially against it.

Alabama has the right mindset and Christian values that will help Trump make America great again.
If you had to live there and work in some shitty chicken plant for shit wages and crap benefits you might reconsider your thinking. If Alabama is how Trump's great America would look then leave me out. You deserve such a desperate life of poverty and lack of opportunity, as for me I like having money and hope.

Last edited:
Nertheless, as a moral Southern Baptist Christian conservative myself, I agree with Roy Moore. Homosexuality should be illegal. It is a public health hazard. It's unnatural and it goes against God.

I read the NT-------sorta----maybe not all that carefully-----I was young-----I may have missed it because I did not
UNDERSTAND that part---------just where and when does Jesus talk about homosexuality ------does he use the biblical
"KNOW"--------that cute little euphemism that describes FUCKIING? -------or the other one-----"UNCOVER"???
Homosexuality IS a bit of a health hazard-----but so is PROMISCUOUSNESS (got that boys?)

Jesus said a lot of things, yet they pick something like this to care about and shitcan of all the love, charity, and forgiveness that is supposed to be the hallmark of their faith.

Really? When did Jesus speak out against homosexuality? Can you give us the bible verses please?

If you had to live there and work in some shitty chicken plant for shit wages and crap benefits you might reconsider your thinking. If Alabama is how Trump's great America would look then leave me out. You deserve such a desperate life of poverty and lack of opportunity, as for me I like having money and hope.
Have you been to the Fairhope, Foley, Gulf Shores area? Beautiful homes, neighborhoods, elegant shopping centers, farming land. I see no poverty there. It's a jobs bonanza there.

Jesus said a lot of things, yet they pick something like this to care about and shitcan of all the love, charity, and forgiveness that is supposed to be the hallmark of their faith.

I read the NT-------forgiveness and love gets some mention -------but NOT ALL THAT MUCH!!! ----somehow the idea got REALLY
EMPHASIZED----somewhere along the line, It was not the original HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-------and certainly not Martin Luther---
or JOHN WESLEY------or----HENRY VIII ----or CROMLEY---or JUDGE HATHORNE OF SALEM. If I remember correctly---it was \
SAINT Paul who did the love bird thing------and later on ----some other saint ---?? ?francis?

Really? When did Jesus speak out against homosexuality? Can you give us the bible verses please?
Jesus didn't say anything about Homosexuality. In his day It was ubiquitous among young men as it is in all societies where men and women are segregated.

Forum List

Back