Nevermind he's a pedophile, Roy Boy Moore is horribly unqualidied to even be dog catcher

The new Republican Party: rape, kill or molest. Just say you’re innocent and you get a free get out of jail card.

He's a pedophile?
Always on top of things aren’t you Skippy.

Notice the ? Sparky?

Do you consider him a pedophile as well?

Which of your talking heads started that false claim?
So I see you’re sticking up for the predator against the victims.
I laugh every time you try to push your neutral bullshit. You’re a fraud.

are you saying you don't know the difference between a pedophile, and a child molester?

Are you really that stupid?

Is the talking head that trained you to repeat it that stupid?

The new Republican Party: rape, kill or molest. Just say you’re innocent and you get a free get out of jail card.
I think you mean Bill Clinton...
Bill Clinton isn’t a republican. No democrat president ever said if you deny a crime you’re innocent.
But hilarious as soon as you can’t defend the indefensible you go right to a Clinton.
Small mind.

He's a pedophile?

Notice the ? Sparky?

are you saying you don't know the difference between a pedophile, and a child molester?

When you have to debate the difference between a child molester and a pedaphile you’ve already lost the debate.
I haven’t heard you show any concern for the victims. Thanks for proving just what kind of piece of shit you really are.

He's a pedophile?

Notice the ? Sparky?

When you have to debate the difference between a child molester and a pedaphile you’ve already lost the debate.
I haven’t heard you show any concern for the victims. Thanks for proving just what kind of piece of shit you really are.

When you don't know the difference between a child molester and a pedophile you’ve lost the debate.

Willhaftabeafraud told me he hates both parties but can’t be honest and call Moore what he is: a sex predator who doesn’t belong in office..

Willhaftabeafraud told me he hates both parties but can’t be honest and call Moore what he is: a sex predator who doesn’t belong in office..

Been a couple of days, but if you search. "we have enough idiots in Congress, we don't need Moore", it might surprise you to see who posted it.

Willhaftabeanasshole is showing his true colors. Can’t call out Moore.

as a pedophile, no.

as a child molester, yes

(providing the 'victims' aren't lying)
Yeah 9 women with nothing to gain and everything to lose might be lying in your fucked up mixed up world.

Nothing to gain?

They're headline news over most of the country, and other parts of the world.

Something they haven't achieved on their own in the last 40 years

He's also a rapist that used force to pull a girls head towards his cock. Thankfully he gave up and threw her physically out of his car but it doesn't change the reality.
That's rape?

Odd, all the definitions I've see claim penetration is needed to claim rape...

now, if you had said ATTEMPTED rape...

Forget the sexual part, the man is not qualified to do the job. we have enough useless people in government.

Willhaftabeanasshole is showing his true colors. Can’t call out Moore.

as a pedophile, no.

as a child molester, yes

(providing the 'victims' aren't lying)
Yeah 9 women with nothing to gain and everything to lose might be lying in your fucked up mixed up world.

Nothing to gain?

They're headline news over most of the country, and other parts of the world.

Something they haven't achieved on their own in the last 40 years
You think Moore’s victims want world wide attention?
You’re sicker than I thought..
It’s hard enough for women to come forward to identify their attackers. People like you are one of the reasons why women victims are afraid to speak out.

Forum List

Back