Hillary Clinton's Voice

D

Dim Bulb

At a certain point, maybe in 2007 or so, her voice became so annoying to me that any time I was flipping through channels and heard her, I had to immediately change channels. It was like nails on a chalk board. It wasn't the quality of her voice that was so annoying, it was more the self aggrandizing smug self righteousness that you could sort of sense behind it. And the over exposure, she was everywhere talking during that primary season.

I'm sorry to say I've reached saturation point on President Trump. When I'm flipping channels and see him talking, I have to change channels immediately. Same issues. Self aggrandizing, annoying politician tone.

I am not talking policies, I'm not talking their respective qualities and strengths (if she had any), I'm just talking sheer immediate Pavlovian reaction of revulsion.

This tells me that the President has become just another blathering politician, telling us about how great he is doing while he hopes we don't pay attention to other things. At least that's what I think it means.

i thought the same about the 'kenyan' DBulb . Course i like Trump , love how he throws out annoying words and descriptions at the dem and lefty enemies DBulb .

Feel this way about the voices of every President I can recall. For a voice/attitude that didn't make me crazy, I have to go back to...Grover Cleveland.

I think that if you are so shallow that a candidate's voice is more important to you than what he or she is saying, you might want to leave the important decisions to the grownups.
Fair enough. I'm just talking visceral reaction. Of course I do more research. But I do it from the internet so I don't need to listen to them. :)

Feel this way about the voices of every President I can recall. For a voice/attitude that didn't make me crazy, I have to go back to...Grover Cleveland.

William Howard Taft wasn't bad.

At a certain point, maybe in 2007 or so, her voice became so annoying to me that any time I was flipping through channels and heard her, I had to immediately change channels. It was like nails on a chalk board. It wasn't the quality of her voice that was so annoying, it was more the self aggrandizing smug self righteousness that you could sort of sense behind it. And the over exposure, she was everywhere talking during that primary season.

I'm sorry to say I've reached saturation point on President Trump. When I'm flipping channels and see him talking, I have to change channels immediately. Same issues. Self aggrandizing, annoying politician tone.

I am not talking policies, I'm not talking their respective qualities and strengths (if she had any), I'm just talking sheer immediate Pavlovian reaction of revulsion.

This tells me that the President has become just another blathering politician, telling us about how great he is doing while he hopes we don't pay attention to other things. At least that's what I think it means.
/----/ I've read that Abe Lincoln had a high pitched voice that would have cost him the election if they had radio back then.

/----/ I've read that Abe Lincoln had a high pitched voice that would have cost him the election if they had radio back then.
And Mozart too. But he never ran for anything.

Forum List

Back