A dozen angry democrats - would you vote for this guy?

• Banned
I was sure I put this in politics. Speaks volumes.

• Banned
Never seen this ad before, but I very much appreciate he showed the DemonicRats for who they really are!!

Doesn't matter................I'm voting in November, Republican ticket, all the way.

Definitely voting for Alan West for governor of Texas!!
Allan West isn't on the ballot because he didn't make it past the primary. I voted for him though. Guess ill have to vote for Abbott now so the fake meskin can't get in.

Former NFL player Jerone Davison, 51, who is one of five Republicans running for the GOP nomination in Arizona's 4th Congressional District, which includes parts of Tempe, Mesa and Chandler released the ad with a tweet that said “Make Rifles Great Again” on Wednesday, July 5.

Why is this thread in satire? The AZ gop primary is not till 8/2/22 thus it's relevant.

You can write him in.
There's always a "write in" option on the ticket.

NOT voting for Abbott, he's despicable .........he's a RINO.
I don't think I could talk myself into voting for wheels either. I'd just leave that space blank.

TX needs a big dose of statewide blue if for no other reason to see how the TX gop has been selling them down the river to CA transplants and the wind/solar barons on both the state and local levels.

Former NFL player Jerone Davison, 51, who is one of five Republicans running for the GOP nomination in Arizona's 4th Congressional District, which includes parts of Tempe, Mesa and Chandler released the ad with a tweet that said “Make Rifles Great Again” on Wednesday, July 5.

Why is this thread in satire? The AZ gop primary is not till 8/2/22 thus it's relevant.
I know, I was sure I put it in politics, but it's possible i didn't but I doubt it.

Forum List

Back