a doctor takes a hard look at the Republican candidates.

idlechatter

Rookie
May 5, 2015
As a physician I have studied the Republican candidates from a medical perspective. I have concluded that they all have a serious disorder --------Electile Dysfunction. Individually they each have their own symptoms. Jeb cannot keep it up long enough for confidence in the Bushes. Mario Rubio is too eager and has Premature Articulation. Ted Cruz is unable to satisfy the needs of women.Mike Huckabee has BPH (blatantly political hyperbole). Rand Paul's foreign policy is a downer. Dr. Ben Carson just can't cut it and Carly Fiorino might have the balls but has nothing else to stand up for her.
Their assault on health care makes them ineligible for Vote-Agra and and the experience of some of their colleagues has shown that See-Alice has dangerous side-effects. In "short", medical problems will prevent them from extending themselves enough to come out on top of Hilary.

Last edited:
As a physician I have studied the Republican candidates from a medical perspective. I have concluded that they all have a serious disorder --------Electile Disfunction. Individually they each have their own symptoms. Jeb cannot keep it up long enough for confidence in the Bushes. Mario Rubio is too eager and has Premature Articulation. Ted Cruz is unable to satisfy the needs of women.Mike Huckabee has BPH (blatantly political hyperbole). Rand Paul's foreign policy is a downer. Dr. Ben Carson just can't cut it and Carly Fiorino might have the balls but has nothing else to stand up for her.
Their assault on health care makes them ineligible for Vote-Agra and and the experience of some of their colleagues has shown that See-Alice has dangerous side-effects. In "short", medical problems will prevent them from extending themselves enough to come out on top of Hilary.
quack

As a physician I have studied the Republican candidates from a medical perspective. I have concluded that they all have a serious disorder --------Electile Disfunction. Individually they each have their own symptoms. Jeb cannot keep it up long enough for confidence in the Bushes. Mario Rubio is too eager and has Premature Articulation. Ted Cruz is unable to satisfy the needs of women.Mike Huckabee has BPH (blatantly political hyperbole). Rand Paul's foreign policy is a downer. Dr. Ben Carson just can't cut it and Carly Fiorino might have the balls but has nothing else to stand up for her.
quack
quack

quack
quack
Quack Quack!

Forum List

Back