A day we will never forget

They and Luis Gutierrez.........

Luis_gutierrez.jpg

MY HERO..............the little shit!

Last edited:
seems hard to believe that it has been 9 years....i think all of us...remember the exact moment we found out...it was a perfect fall day here...my husband called....i remember saying...how could a plane hit the wtc that was just sillie....how could they not see it.....his answer chilled me to the bone....'go inside honey, it is a terrorist attack'

i remember how beautiful the skies were....with the no fly zones for days following 9/11....how clear the skys were....how we would look up and talk about how beautiful it was..then fell the grief of why it was like that...

the lines at blood banks...500 people in johnson city at 5 pm...the red cross had to turn people away..the shock of how much collected blood was wasted...

how canada moved in...and did what they could..from giving blood...to putting thier military (stop laughing) in the air and in the water....how they came to nyc with the unfavorable exchange rate...to shop and help nyc...

how the free world stood with us and we stood as one....shame on us...shame on us....we have not honored the victims of 9/11 with our petty bickering...the political divisions are just reflected of the divisions of the populas...not content with racial bickering we not have a total hate based on political parties...shame i say....shame on us all.

My mom and dad were both alive, my sister and her husband were in Australia. They had complete strangers coming up to them and telling them how sorry they were. I got an email from a Japanese friend before the 2nd plane hit asking me if I was okay. I had to give him a geography lesson, we live in Washington state.

We had two Japanese students here, both 18 who were suppose to go to Seattle and spend the night by themselves. The host families refused to let them. The travel agency got mad at me because I canceled their reservations at the hotel, leaving the rooms open for people who were stuck here. The families of the 2 students had agreed with the host families and myself before I canceled the reservations. They were happy to know their children were safe.

One week later, my dad died suddenly. I will always regret not having taken the time to talk to him about 9/11. His was career military and I wanted to get his perspective. My mother joined him two years later...they had been married for more than 50 years.

Pres Bush gave a great speech "if you are not with us, you are against us"...then did NOTHING that would have prevented another 9/11. In fact one of the hijackers actually got his VISA renewed AFTER the attack. Meanwhile, Bush pulled our troops out of Saudi Arabia and attacked Iraq even though 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and NONE of them were from Iraq.

There was an article on the web that disappeared two days later about how the box cutters were planted on the planes ahead of time, probably by the cleaning crews (most of whom were illegal aliens at the time).

Yeah, I think this is a good thread for this discussion. I will never forget...the only thing that has prevented another 9/11 is the fact that the passengers won't let it happen again.

I find the proposed Mosque which was suppose to be called "Cordoba house" until people found out what that meant.....to be an insult to America and most importantly to the families of the 9/11 victims. I would feel the same way about a Christian church if it had been Christians that attacked us on 9/11, or a Jewish temple if it had been Jews that attacked us on 9/11.

To look at something which was a religious attack and then claim it had nothing to do with the religion is just plain wrong.....

Oh, yes. we will soon forget just like we forgot the genocide of native americans, slavery of blacks, civil war, internment of japanese americans, vietnam, civil rights movenment, nagasaki and hiroshima, etc. we forget to easily and make the same mistake over and over again. What's so special about victims of 9-11? On the site where the twin towers were built were probably built on native american burial grounds since native americans once owned Mahattan. Get the fuque over it and lets move on like we have every thing else.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't we pay the Indians for Manhatten?????

Oh, yes. we will soon forget just like we forgot the genocide of native americans, slavery of blacks, civil war, internment of japanese americans, vietnam, civil rights movenment, nagasaki and hiroshima, etc. we forget to easily and make the same mistake over and over again. What's so special about victims of 9-11? On the site where the twin towers were built were probably built on native american burial grounds since native americans once owned Mahattan. Get the fuque over it and lets move on like we have every thing else.

Disgusting how old are you anyways?

Yep, but don't confuse the America Hating Piece of Shit with Facts like that.

seems hard to believe that it has been 9 years....i think all of us...remember the exact moment we found out...it was a perfect fall day here...my husband called....i remember saying...how could a plane hit the wtc that was just sillie....how could they not see it.....his answer chilled me to the bone....'go inside honey, it is a terrorist attack'

i remember how beautiful the skies were....with the no fly zones for days following 9/11....how clear the skys were....how we would look up and talk about how beautiful it was..then fell the grief of why it was like that...

the lines at blood banks...500 people in johnson city at 5 pm...the red cross had to turn people away..the shock of how much collected blood was wasted...

how canada moved in...and did what they could..from giving blood...to putting thier military (stop laughing) in the air and in the water....how they came to nyc with the unfavorable exchange rate...to shop and help nyc...

how the free world stood with us and we stood as one....shame on us...shame on us....we have not honored the victims of 9/11 with our petty bickering...the political divisions are just reflected of the divisions of the populas...not content with racial bickering we not have a total hate based on political parties...shame i say....shame on us all.

My mom and dad were both alive, my sister and her husband were in Australia. They had complete strangers coming up to them and telling them how sorry they were. I got an email from a Japanese friend before the 2nd plane hit asking me if I was okay. I had to give him a geography lesson, we live in Washington state.

We had two Japanese students here, both 18 who were suppose to go to Seattle and spend the night by themselves. The host families refused to let them. The travel agency got mad at me because I canceled their reservations at the hotel, leaving the rooms open for people who were stuck here. The families of the 2 students had agreed with the host families and myself before I canceled the reservations. They were happy to know their children were safe.

One week later, my dad died suddenly. I will always regret not having taken the time to talk to him about 9/11. His was career military and I wanted to get his perspective. My mother joined him two years later...they had been married for more than 50 years.

Pres Bush gave a great speech "if you are not with us, you are against us"...then did NOTHING that would have prevented another 9/11. In fact one of the hijackers actually got his VISA renewed AFTER the attack. Meanwhile, Bush pulled our troops out of Saudi Arabia and attacked Iraq even though 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and NONE of them were from Iraq.

There was an article on the web that disappeared two days later about how the box cutters were planted on the planes ahead of time, probably by the cleaning crews (most of whom were illegal aliens at the time).

Yeah, I think this is a good thread for this discussion. I will never forget...the only thing that has prevented another 9/11 is the fact that the passengers won't let it happen again.

I find the proposed Mosque which was suppose to be called "Cordoba house" until people found out what that meant.....to be an insult to America and most importantly to the families of the 9/11 victims. I would feel the same way about a Christian church if it had been Christians that attacked us on 9/11, or a Jewish temple if it had been Jews that attacked us on 9/11.

To look at something which was a religious attack and then claim it had nothing to do with the religion is just plain wrong.....

Had nothing to do with religion but everything to do with our foreign policies in the Middle East.

Maybe a couple of blankets. But that does not change fact tha Native Burial grounds may be under the twin towers and that is disrespective. Didn't the Imam buy the building the culture center is to be built?

WE lost 53,000 men and women in Vietnam and countless vietnamese and we got over it. Next thing we will have a national holiday on 9-11.
Get over the Koran buring, the Mosque and 9-11.

If you dont care to remember.... then go the fuck off somewhere else.

As for your America hating attitude, go read some REAL history books and stop lisrtening to your dumb libtard friends who feed you that garbage, b/c we all know you didnt think that up on your own. (talking points :doubt: )

I try but there is nothing else on tv but 9-11. I don't have others doing my thinking. I have a mind of my own and do not depend on FOXNEWS. You don't know zit about me.

Disgusting how old are you anyways?

71, but what does that have to do with anything except I have probably been around longer than you. There you go with your "feeling" and that is your right. I voice my opinion just like you.:eusa_hand:

WE lost 53,000 men and women in Vietnam and countless vietnamese and we got over it. Next thing we will have a national holiday on 9-11.

As for your America hating attitude, go read some REAL history books and stop lisrtening to your dumb libtard friends who feed you that garbage, b/c we all know you didnt think that up on your own. (talking points :doubt: )

I try but there is nothing else on tv but 9-11. I don't have others doing my thinking. I have a mind of my own and do not depend on FOXNEWS. You don't know zit about me.

But you do on MSNBC......

Had nothing to do with religion but everything to do with our foreign policies in the Middle East.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that the 19 hijackers were Muslim and were expecting 72 virgins to meet them in heaven.

That is so ignorant. Our policies certainly contributed to the excuse. However the predisposition towards Intolerance and Hate they hold was the main reason they acted as they did.

Cool..... b/c I dont really want to :cuckoo:

WE never think about 9-11 until that date come around once a year. Only reason it's been in the news lately is because of the Culture Center/Mosque.

Cool..... b/c I dont really want to :cuckoo:

Coulda fooled me,
Enough of 9-11 already. What is everyone so uptight about anyway. Not like it's the worst thing that has happen to this country.:confused:

Didn't seem to bother Bush (Duh) that much when he was told what was happening. I guess he didn't really know what "a plane just hit the world trade center meant"

Last edited:

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that the 19 hijackers were Muslim and were expecting 72 virgins to meet them in heaven.

And how would you know that did not get 72 virgins in heaven?:eusa_whistle:

That has nothing to do with why they attacked us. They did not flly into a church. It was a building controlling our economy and the other a government building. What does the world trade center and the pentagon have to do with religion.

Forum List

Back