A Danger to the World It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump

Oh what delicious irony, the Germans lecturing the United States about leaders that are "a danger to the world".
You do realize that Germans are literally killing themselves because of their guilt about the Nazis, right?

Why do you want to encourage that?

Choices have consequences. Look at the DNC Hillart the Hag fiasco. Poor Bernie got shafted by the DNC.

Let some more Radical Muslim Terrorists in their country and maybe the Krauts will feel better.
Germany has millions of Muslim refugees already.

Any more and they will cease to exist in a matter of years.

This Der Sprigel article and analysis is reflective of the thinking by the majority of the educated world

Donald Trump has transformed the United States into a laughing stock and he is a danger to the world. He must be removed from the White House before things get even worse.

Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn't read. He doesn't bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.

A Danger to the World: It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International
The U.S. elected a laughing stock to the presidency and has now made itself dependent on a joke of a man. The country is, as David Brooks wrote recently inthe New York Times, dependent on a child. The Trump administration has no foreign policy because Trump has consistently promised American withdrawal while invoking America's strength. He has promised both no wars and more wars. He makes decisions according to his mood, with no strategic coherence or tactical logic. Moscow and Beijing are laughing at America. Elsewhere, people are worried.

This Der Sprigel article and analysis is reflective of the thinking by the majority of the educated world

Donald Trump has transformed the United States into a laughing stock and he is a danger to the world. He must be removed from the White House before things get even worse.

Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn't read. He doesn't bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.

A Danger to the World: It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International
The U.S. elected a laughing stock to the presidency and has now made itself dependent on a joke of a man. The country is, as David Brooks wrote recently inthe New York Times, dependent on a child. The Trump administration has no foreign policy because Trump has consistently promised American withdrawal while invoking America's strength. He has promised both no wars and more wars. He makes decisions according to his mood, with no strategic coherence or tactical logic. Moscow and Beijing are laughing at America. Elsewhere, people are worried.

Beats Hillary the Hag any day. ask Slick.

You mean merkel. You got 7 and a half more years. Deal with it.

How did he hurt you or me?

I look around its the same..

COME ON! You know damn well how he hurt The Gunosity, lolol. He got his little, itty, bitty, feewings hurted cuz Hittlery lost.....boo-hoo! Now he needs a safe space and a phony narrative from Germany to keep him able to function.

So that's how shallow the Democrats are?

I don't know I am just a Chicago guy living in the South...I look around sitting on my dock fishing.. It all looks good to me...

So you escaped the land of taxes. Good for you! I still live within 25 mls of the Chicago border, but in Indiana. Even our chamber of commerce refuses to go there because of the fleece job.

By the way, go Cubs, go! Won't pay their taxes, but will watch their teams on FREE tv-)

Beijing and Moscow are laughing at YOU, retard

Chinese derogatory social media term for ‘white left’ Western elites spreads - Global Times

LOL

By the "majority of the educated world", you mean white europeans. I guess today they aren't dumb "goy".

What will it say for the majority of the educated world (i.e., pampered professors, & safe-space seekers who produce nothing) when their opinion built on post-election butt-hurt is proven wrong?

COME ON! You know damn well how he hurt The Gunosity, lolol. He got his little, itty, bitty, feewings hurted cuz Hittlery lost.....boo-hoo! Now he needs a safe space and a phony narrative from Germany to keep him able to function.

I don't know I am just a Chicago guy living in the South...I look around sitting on my dock fishing.. It all looks good to me...

So you escaped the land of taxes. Good for you! I still live within 25 mls of the Chicago border, but in Indiana. Even our chamber of commerce refuses to go there because of the fleece job.

By the way, go Cubs, go! Won't pay their taxes, but will watch their teams on FREE tv-)

South bend?

South bend?

Around I 65 is not bad South of Chicago, I used to drive that road all the time in my 20s I was always so jealous of the freedom you guys had.. That's why I moved. :)

I talk with a lot of people from Europe and they cannot believe we have so may uneducated hilly billies, as they refer to trump supporters

I talk with a lot of people from Europe and they cannot believe we have so may uneducated hilly billies, as they refer to trump supporters
The idiots who associate with retards like you have no clue what a "hillbilly" is.

wow. a whole article that an emo-rant full of insults void of facts.

why take this crap seriously anymore?

wow. a whole article that an emo-rant full of insults void of facts.

why take this crap seriously anymore?
Germans are forced to tolerate whatever shit the left wing says by law.

From the eye witness reports and videos it appears that people from Europa are not extremely thrilled with all their new inhabitants. Guess we will stay uneducated hillbillies if that is what we avoid.

Funny they know Trump will bomb a country at will for using weapons of mass destruction..
Not like Obama who drew a redline and ran like hell.

It is a totally false story that Barack Hussein Obama drew a red line in the sand that he dared Assad not to cross. This fake news originally came from an accidental spellchecker mistake in the reporter's iPhone.

The facts are that Barack Obama did indeed draw a red line in the sand! But what he told Assad was that this was the point where HE definitely would not cross! :smartass:

From the eye witness reports and videos it appear that people from Europa are not extremely thrilled with all their new inhabitants. Guess we will stay uneducated hillbillies if that is what we avoid.
You mean their new conquerors....

Forum List

Back